Interracial / Pregnancy stories

austin_morris

Virgin
Hi,

I'm a major fan of interracial erotica (white male with asian or black women) and have recently been developing a bit of a pregnancy fetish as well. Might sound a bit odd but I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Anyone got any ideas for an interesting plot that could combine these interests? Or, if you've already written one, please let me know where I can find it!

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm a major fan of interracial erotica (white male with asian or black women) and have recently been developing a bit of a pregnancy fetish as well. Might sound a bit odd but I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Anyone got any ideas for an interesting plot that could combine these interests? Or, if you've already written one, please let me know where I can find it!

Thanks!

I have ALWAYS dated white guys, love interracial relationships.
Its alluring and sexy!
Worked drained me so my ideas right now are abit bleh lol.
Hope you find what you looking for!

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks!

I actually have a certain idea that might appeal to you. If you're interested to hear more, we could discuss this here of if you prefer a more private medium, via PMs instead.

Hi,

Thanks!

I actually have a certain idea that might appeal to you. If you're interested to hear more, we could discuss this here, or if you prefer a more private medium, via PMs instead.

Hi,

Thanks!

Try this one:
http://www.literotica.com/s/im-not-going

Hi,

Thanks!
No...you are most certainly not the only one. ;)

Back