How to spot a troll

THEY TYPE IN CAPITALS AND OVERUSE THE EXCLAM!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they do.

by Anonymous04/13/14
WOW YOU ARE A FUCKTARD

A CUCKOLD STORY WELL HIDDEN. BUT IT REALLY SUCKED, YOU MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A RETARD AND SHE A FUCKING CUM DUMP PUMP STATION. SHE IS A USER AND HE IS DUMB ASS. QUIT WRITING AND OR POSTING.NO LOVE IN THIS STORY AT ALL.

Oh, my feelings:D

Yeah they do.

by Anonymous04/13/14
WOW YOU ARE A FUCKTARD

A CUCKOLD STORY WELL HIDDEN. BUT IT REALLY SUCKED, YOU MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A RETARD AND SHE A FUCKING CUM DUMP PUMP STATION. SHE IS A USER AND HE IS DUMB ASS. QUIT WRITING AND OR POSTING.NO LOVE IN THIS STORY AT ALL.

"Cum dump pump station" is just a little clever. I need to get an all girl punk band together and use that name.

Hmm Punk rock girls are kind of tough.

Now those lost little emo girls maybe....

My daughter went Goth. We still bear the scars.

EDIT: But at least we don't scar the bears. Much.

Last edited:
My daughter went Goth. We still bear the scars.

EDIT: But at least we don't scar the bears. Much.

MY daughter still is:eek:

although she as toned it down since she started an internship and wants to be a DCYF officer. There's always hope.

Yeah they do.

by Anonymous04/13/14
WOW YOU ARE A FUCKTARD

heh-heh. i bet you're crushed. ;)

heh-heh. i bet you're crushed. ;)

You can probably tell how much this one crushed me:

"YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE."

I'm glad he only skimmed it. If he had actually read it, he might be REALLY angry.

"YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE."

I'm glad he only skimmed it. If he had actually read it, he might be REALLY angry.

i have one who doesn't even bother to read! :D

by Anonymous
03/26/14
I don't ever read the shit this author(?) spews.

I simply scroll to the the end and Auto1* it.

Judging from the comments his stories aren't getting any better.

Stupid Fucktard

i missed this one! :D

by Anonymous
03/25/14
PUKE CITY

geronimo_appleby is a 15 year old faggot whose favorite activity is munching fresh dog turds while his father fucks him up the ass.

Wow minus a billion. Can't get much lower than that.

worse comment I got was:
"You like me make men cum, right?"
To which I responded:
"No I like men to make ME cum."

Some trolls seem to think stories are our personal diaries, not fiction. To that I say "I WISH!!!"

I personally consider trolls to be "anonymous." Trolls hide under bridges, right? Those brave enough to provide negative feedback and use their name are worthy of a different description. Sometimes "hateful" sometimes "correct."

I appreciate constructive criticism, but it is a rare gift. It is much easier for the lazy individual to make a rude comment. I guess it is just too much work to be specific when you could just insult someone instead.

Trolls don't have to be anonymous. Most posters are, though, even if they don't dig deep enough to use Anonymous instead of an account name.

Just because someone disagrees with you or dares to say they don't like your story doesn't make them ipso facto a troll, of course.

I'll start with the obvious, then feel free to add to this list or add a ridiculous troll comment you've received:

1. They can't spell

2. They are anonymous

3. They "read" stories in categories they hate just to comment, but they don't read very deep

4. They are authorities on a wide variety of topics and usually get their education from something they saw on TV

5. They hate women. They hate men too. They hate.

Very very very very very very very very very very TRUE!

Some trolls seem to think stories are our personal diaries, not fiction. To that I say "I WISH!!!"

I personally consider trolls to be "anonymous." Trolls hide under bridges, right? Those brave enough to provide negative feedback and use their name are worthy of a different description. Sometimes "hateful" sometimes "correct."

I appreciate constructive criticism, but it is a rare gift. It is much easier for the lazy individual to make a rude comment. I guess it is just too much work to be specific when you could just insult someone instead.

I don't consider constructive criticism an act of a troll. Even something like, "not up to your usual standards" or "You could benefit from a proofreader" is trolling

For me trolls are pretty much the over the top ridiculous "fuck of and die" crowd,

But.....

As for your remark about anon trolls not putting work into their comments? There are some who do. This person for instance.

Last edited:
Here a troll, there a troll, everywhere a troll, troll....I thought that trolls only lived under bridges...

The etymology interests me...IS it for ogre-like behavior...or IS it because they tend to drag trolling hooks through the brackish portions of a forum looking to see who rises to to the bait?

Here a troll, there a troll, everywhere a troll, troll....I thought that trolls only lived under bridges...
With widespread infrastructure deterioration, not even trolls want to live under bridges anymore.

The etymology interests me...IS it for ogre-like behavior...or IS it because they tend to drag trolling hooks through the brackish portions of a forum looking to see who rises to to the bait?
On most of the InterNets, it means a provocateur. As applied here, it seems to indicate ogre-ism. Just like the misuse of 'cuckold', LIT-eroti fuck with meanings. I have a preferred label for nasty LIT commentors: fucktards.

Back