Suction Cup Base Dildo- Best spots to use

Wall of a glass elevator. Make sure to have on a skirt with a high slit in the back or just a hole in it. As passengers get on and off, keep it in, but just act like you're dancing to the elevator music.
 
Last edited:
I'm somewhat amazed that people are having so much trouble getting their suction cup dildo to stick. Are you sure you're using the right end? Just askin'.
 
I'm somewhat amazed that people are having so much trouble getting their suction cup dildo to stick. Are you sure you're using the right end? Just askin'.

I think I'm using the right end. Maybe I need some more personal instruction.
 
Guys using dildos

I love my dildo. I fantasize that I'm playing the female.
Wear a really short tight skirt and stick my toy down good and
Bounce on it like a woman until I have an intense hands free
Anal orgasm
 
Even though the OP is long gone...

... the concept is timeless.

One of my favorite places: I have an enclosed bathtub/shower, with about a 5" flat area for the tub rim. I like to suction it there, because my legs can extend down on both sides, giving me the opportunity for some serious bouncing.
 
SQUEEEEEL! A GOOD HEAVY CAST IRON POT! God I love finding new uses for my cast ron collection !!!!!!!!

I love the idea and will try with my wife! Thanks! Anybody have a thought on the most realistic dildo? We have tried a few... But, if it could feel REAL it would add to the excitement we both have playing with a big dildo!!!

Any recommenations are appreciated...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I walked in from work early, and caught my wife riding hers one afteroon. She had it planted on the top of the weight bench. Talk about a workout!

That is the best spot I’ve seen!
 
Back
Top