Old 03-17-2018, 05:31 AM   #4001
positivetension
boy crazy brat

I got to drink breast milk tonight

It's been a fantasy of mine and I wasn't sure I'd ever get the opportunity. A woman at work had a newborn and was pumping. She left the company a few weeks ago, but there was still a pouch of her milk in the back of the breakroom freezer. I don't know if she forgot it or just didn't care. She's been gone a while so I didn't feel bad about taking it home (only afraid that someone would catch me and I'd have to come up with an explanation).

It was really yellow frozen, but looked much more creamy when I thawed it. I tried some cold, then warmed up the rest and had a tall glass full (I think 10oz). It had a lightly sweet honeydew flavor...really, really good. I sipped and savored it as long as I could. Absolutely loved it.

I know it's pretty mundane for anyone who's had kids, and it wasn't straight from the source or anything. But it was really exciting for me and scratched a very deep itch I've had for years. I was almost scared that I wouldn't like it! But I know I'll jump at the next chance.

the fear and the yearning
it's gonna eat you alive

Last edited by positivetension : 03-17-2018 at 05:35 AM.

Old 03-17-2018, 08:33 AM   #4002
Erotic69er
Literotica Guru

Like you Iíve had a long fascination for lactation. I

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivetension View Post

It's been a fantasy of mine and I wasn't sure I'd ever get the opportunity. A woman at work had a newborn and was pumping. She left the company a few weeks ago, but there was still a pouch of her milk in the back of the breakroom freezer. I don't know if she forgot it or just didn't care. She's been gone a while so I didn't feel bad about taking it home (only afraid that someone would catch me and I'd have to come up with an explanation).

It was really yellow frozen, but looked much more creamy when I thawed it. I tried some cold, then warmed up the rest and had a tall glass full (I think 10oz). It had a lightly sweet honeydew flavor...really, really good. I sipped and savored it as long as I could. Absolutely loved it.

I know it's pretty mundane for anyone who's had kids, and it wasn't straight from the source or anything. But it was really exciting for me and scratched a very deep itch I've had for years. I was almost scared that I wouldn't like it! But I know I'll jump at the next chance.
I love the taste but for me it is more about thevsoft fullness of a womanís breasts and their plump nipples. Mmmmmmmmm so erotic suckling milk from a nice full soft breast.

Old 03-17-2018, 11:18 AM   #4003
Tallcajun
Literotica Guru

A young woman that I work with has been pumping at work for the past three months.
Our paths cross in the kitchen, usually as she is cleaning her pump accessories. Her breast aren't large, but not necessary for good milk production.
We always small talk. I always want to ask for a taste, but decorum rules and I dont. Secondary would be to sit in her office as she pumped and watch.

Old 03-17-2018, 08:12 PM   #4004
DrOliver
Really Really Experienced

Quote:

That's a lovely experience you describe. There are important biological concerns regarding the 3 primary stages of lactation during which the composition of breast milk changes:

Colostrum: 1-5 days post-delivery
Relatively high in protein, rich in constituents of benefit to the immune system

Transitional milk: 6-15 days post-delivery
High in fat and lactose

Mature milk: over 15 days post-delivery
Composition varies during a feed starting with foremilk and then fat-rich hind milk

The composition of mature milk will vary over the lactation period, but will always be adequate to nourish the infant. The 'flavor' and 'texture' changes during this process.

Other things to consider are the

- antibodies

- supplements that the mother has taken which can make

- Also, adults suckling directly should wait until the infant is weaned. The adult mouth has bacteria that may clog milk ducts or infect the nipple.

The very last thing you want is a sick infant or mother.

This list could get quite extensive so if interested PM me.

I can say with all sincerity that once you've crossed these hurdles the experience is sublime. It's nurturing, loving, sexy, and probably the most intimate experience I've had with a partner.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:31 PM   #4005
Wishingbox

Quote:

Aaah that must have been a rush! Exciting that it was a bit risky mission to get it home. Were you nervous if it would live up to your expectations?

If only you were on the east coast I could have snuck some out the back door for you when my wife is pregnant next.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:49 PM   #4006
positivetension
boy crazy brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishingbox View Post
Aaah that must have been a rush! Exciting that it was a bit risky mission to get it home. Were you nervous if it would live up to your expectations?

If only you were on the east coast I could have snuck some out the back door for you when my wife is pregnant next.
I was terrified I'd hate it and be completely let-down, hahaha. I'm ridiculous.

it's gonna eat you alive

Old 03-20-2018, 12:25 AM   #4007
toeskr
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Wow! Lucky.

I've had it straight from the source but the "stranger" aspect kicks it up a notch.

Good for you.

Old 03-20-2018, 11:31 AM   #4008
Wishingbox

Quote:
I was terrified I'd hate it and be completely let-down, hahaha. I'm ridiculous.
I can relate glad it was thrilling didnít end your curiousity and fetishís toward it. How long was it between taking it and trying it. Did you think it over or just rush into the house lock the door and try it?

Old 03-20-2018, 07:59 PM   #4009
txgent101

Anticipation...

http://78.media.tumblr.com/1bad46990...qi59o1_500.jpg

Old 03-20-2018, 08:17 PM   #4010
positivetension
boy crazy brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishingbox View Post
I can relate glad it was thrilling didnít end your curiousity and fetishís toward it. How long was it between taking it and trying it. Did you think it over or just rush into the house lock the door and try it?
I put it in a water bath to thaw right away but stressed out for a while about when the "right" moment was. Then eventually stopped being silly and just grabbed a glass :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgent101 View Post
Oh god...

it's gonna eat you alive

Old 03-20-2018, 08:54 PM   #4011
Wishingbox

Quote:
I put it in a water bath to thaw right away but stressed out for a while about when the "right" moment was. Then eventually stopped being silly and just grabbed a glass :P

Oh god...
Iíd probably feel about the same a bit timid at first for sure. Thanks for posting on hear itís always fun to hear peopleís experiences.

Old 03-22-2018, 08:53 PM   #4012
WhO2
Really Experienced

When Mrs. WhO2 was pregnant with the twins, the mean one got up on her sciatic nerve and wouldn't get off of it. The last 3 months of pregnancy she had to use a cane to walk and also had to sleep in a recliner, so sex was out of the question. Then after they were born there was recovery, then lack of sleep...

By the time we were able to have sex again it had been 5 months, and when I slid in her it was almost like the first time all over again. Even the smallest movement gave the most intense pleasure. She was a 36C before the babies, and now they were even bigger. As I laid there in her for the first time in almost 1/2 a year, staring down at her amazing breasts, I knew I had to try it. I didn't ask (afraid she would say "no"), but just started sucking. She didn't object and ran her fingers through my hair as the milk flowed quickly into my mouth. It was easily the most erotic, pleasurable experience I had ever enjoyed.

Unfortunately we only did it that one time. I wish I had known it wasn't going to last very long and could have tried it again.

Old 03-23-2018, 01:37 AM   #4013
Emmcee20
Literotica Guru

I was lucky enough to suckle on my wife with both our babies. She produced much more than they could use and was expressing into freezer bags. She got very horny during this most intimate - and tasty - act. We kept her lactating for a while even after the babies had been weaned ... this baby was still keen!

Old 03-23-2018, 07:22 AM   #4014
Maleboobs
don't they look suckable?

Location: in a push-up bra trying to let my full boobies spill out......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmcee20 View Post
I was lucky enough to suckle on my wife with both our babies. She produced much more than they could use and was expressing into freezer bags. She got very horny during this most intimate - and tasty - act. We kept her lactating for a while even after the babies had been weaned ... this baby was still keen!
mhhhh, lucky you...

don't they look suckable, especially when they bulge out of my bra?

just watch them here and please quote your favorite GIF:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=932053

Old 03-25-2018, 12:13 PM   #4015
youngmother
Really Experienced

Why only the once?

Men seem very divided on this topic.

Old 03-25-2018, 12:19 PM   #4016
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngmother View Post
Why only the once?

Men seem very divided on this topic.
You're right. Of all the so called taboo subjects that are out there, I think this one tends to be one of the most controversial. I can think of lots of reasons why that might be, with ignorance probably being the main one although I know there are many other factors.

Old 03-26-2018, 12:37 AM   #4017
samanthaslkitty
Really Experienced

been thinking about this a lot lately. seems to turn certain men off but im also not pregnant. obviously in chat can be anything and t his is definitively something turning m on lately for some reason

Old 03-26-2018, 12:51 AM   #4018
PapaRomantic
Possibly curvy and funny

I'm too old to be having babies now, but when we were raising our kids, I really enjoyed my time when I'd get to nurse after they were finished. I loved the taste, but also loved having her hold me close, which I know she enjoyed as well, and I think she felt less guilty about enjoying the erotic sensation of nursing when it wasn't the kids that were causing it.

Of course another bonus was that unlike them when they got a little older, I wouldn't use teeth....unless of course she wanted it!

Third place - 2018 Holidays Story Contest! https://www.literotica.com/s/christmas-to-christmas

Old 03-26-2018, 12:51 AM   #4019
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthaslkitty View Post
been thinking about this a lot lately. seems to turn certain men off but im also not pregnant. obviously in chat can be anything and t his is definitively something turning m on lately for some reason
Nothing sexier than tasting a sexy young nursing mother.

Old 03-26-2018, 03:55 AM   #4020
Erotic69er
Literotica Guru

This thread brings back such happy memories

Many years ago I had a wonderful lover with there most sensitive breasts and long nipples. She had breastfeed all her children well beyond the weaning stage. She loved the sensation of being suckled.
She would orgasm as I pleasured then during sex. She asked me to start stimulating nipples and breasts soshe could lactate again by squeezing and suckling them. After a few weeks she started to lactate and produce milk for me. It gave us both immense pleasure. Lovely memories.

Old 04-23-2018, 07:08 PM   #4021
youngmother
Really Experienced

The real thing is the best. It's an intimate, erotic, special and brief relationship to be treasured.

Old 04-23-2018, 11:44 PM   #4022
xhxhxh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngmother View Post
The real thing is the best. It's an intimate, erotic, special and brief relationship to be treasured.
Definitely something ive long desired...

Old 04-24-2018, 12:27 AM   #4023
Brent106
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
Drip, drip

Sweet pic, wish i could have a taste!

Old 04-24-2018, 09:45 AM   #4024
Cleanupman61
Experienced

I always wanted to try it, never had the opportunity...

Old 04-24-2018, 10:27 AM   #4025
Maleboobs
don't they look suckable?

Location: in a push-up bra trying to let my full boobies spill out......
Red face

look, what you make me do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner View Post
Drip, drip

don't they look suckable, especially when they bulge out of my bra?

just watch them here and please quote your favorite GIF:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=932053