He meets the profile

urguyscott

Literotica Guru
Remember that spoiled rotten kid of the dirty FBI cop who wanted his 15 minutes at the expense of the students who were shot in Florida? Hogg or Pigg or something like that. His dad works for an out fit that makes fake videos and he did one in California putting a good life guard on the rocks by showing his lack of respect, his foul language and his fear of authority. He said that he would destroy anyone who did not take his side or stood up to him. He went after reporters who asked fair questions and doubted him and his family's actions. And he did all he could in his spoiled cry baby way. If you look at the profile of the type of people who would use a gun against people who they feel are against them and whose authority he does not respect, he fits it. If I was his fellow students and teachers I would keep an eye on him.

He even tried to make out he was a hero, but he is the type of person who only thinks of himself. The real hero just got out of the hospital, but the fake news people forgot all about him because he was an honest brave caring person. Not someone who the fake leftist news could use like a saw dust puppet.

David Hogg is no victim. He's an opportunist.

Because, of course, you're far more qualified to speak about mass shootings than he is.
He has indeed seized an 'opportunity' - if it's possible to think of a mass shooting in those terms, which does seem wrong. But good on him - just quietly accepting everyone's thoughts and prayers would have undoubtedly been a whole lot easier.

Remember that spoiled rotten kid of the dirty FBI cop who wanted his 15 minutes at the expense of the students who were shot in Florida? Hogg or Pigg or something like that. His dad works for an out fit that makes fake videos and he did one in California putting a good life guard on the rocks by showing his lack of respect, his foul language and his fear of authority. He said that he would destroy anyone who did not take his side or stood up to him. He went after reporters who asked fair questions and doubted him and his family's actions. And he did all he could in his spoiled cry baby way. If you look at the profile of the type of people who would use a gun against people who they feel are against them and whose authority he does not respect, he fits it. If I was his fellow students and teachers I would keep an eye on him.

He even tried to make out he was a hero, but he is the type of person who only thinks of himself. The real hero just got out of the hospital, but the fake news people forgot all about him because he was an honest brave caring person. Not someone who the fake leftist news could use like a saw dust puppet.

I've ran afoul of people like that who are well into their 'maturity' in adulthood. Hogg is a young, wet behind the ears, teen. He's been played by the media who gave him a script in exchange for him to voice his opinion. He's a bright young man and a victim of circumstance.

As for the unsung hero, he's up and about having his say now. He didn't buy into the script CNN tried to bait him with.

Because, of course, you're far more qualified to speak about mass shootings than he is.
He has indeed seized an 'opportunity' - if it's possible to think of a mass shooting in those terms, which does seem wrong. But good on him - just quietly accepting everyone's thoughts and prayers would have undoubtedly been a whole lot easier.

Being involved in one doesn't make you an expert. Not anymore than being in a car that crashed makes you an expert on transportation safety. He has been caught in lies, he has projected himself (with the help of CNN) as the ONLY person who's opinion counts.

He is the son of a former FBI agent who now works for Cubic Simulations, A company that specializes in live fire simulation of hostage situations and terrorist attacks. If you look at the events of the day of the shooting as well as weeks prior to the shooting you may start to smell fish. Or maybe it's just his panties.

> 17 year old kid survives a truck attack.
> Sees a bunch of his schoolmates die.
> Seizes the temporary attention given to him to override the casual acceptance of Islamic Terror by the media, and its refusal to identify the issue as religious in nature, and becomes one of many figureheads of a movement to try and prevent more kids ending up like his schoolmates.
> Actually succeeds pressuring the EU and various state govs into collaborating more with Muslim communities to root out and surveil extreme elements. As we now know was not being done in much of Europe for police's fear of social backlash for appearing to single out Islamic communities for investigation.
> It's an unquantifiable number but we know as a matter of statistical fact that many less people are going to be killed by Islamic terrorists in the countries that capitulated to his and his friend's influence.

> 17 year old kid survives a mass shooting.
> Sees a bunch of his schoolmates die.
> Seizes the temporary attention given to him to override the casual acceptance of mass shootings by the media, and its refusal to accept that anything could have been done to prevent it, and becomes one of many figureheads of a movement to try and prevent more kids ending up like his schoolmates.
> Actually succeeds in pressuring the Republican US federal and state govs into tightening gun control. As we know has been a deadlocked issue for so long due to the NRA's and other gun lobbyists disgustingly immense influence over the political narrative in state legislatures.
> It's an unquantifiable number but we know as a matter of statistical fact that many less people are going to be killed by mass shooters in the states that capitulated to his and his friend's influence.

Spot how the reaction from US conservatives will differ.

He is the son of a former FBI agent who now works for Cubic Simulations, A company that specializes in live fire simulation of hostage situations and terrorist attacks. If you look at the events of the day of the shooting as well as weeks prior to the shooting you may start to smell fish.
Dude stop watching Alex Jones. It's not good for your public image.

Being involved in one doesn't make you an expert. Not anymore than being in a car that crashed makes you an expert on transportation safety. He has been caught in lies, he has projected himself (with the help of CNN) as the ONLY person who's opinion counts.

He is the son of a former FBI agent who now works for Cubic Simulations, A company that specializes in live fire simulation of hostage situations and terrorist attacks. If you look at the events of the day of the shooting as well as weeks prior to the shooting you may start to smell fish. Or maybe it's just his panties.

There's been a lot of publicity featuring some of the survivors. So the shooter was fucked in the head? Nothing to be done about him now. We deal with the aftermath.

What really gets me about these students going public is "Why aren't the parents being shown with them or somewhere close by during these interviews?" If any were my children, I would be somewhere close by. Once a parent, always a parent. We're always someone's child. In the eyes of the parent(s) that will never change.

It makes you an expert on being involved in a mass shooting. Not many people are. But, y'know, feel free to deny his expertise in this very specific area. That's how we end up with legislatures full of old men making decisions about access to abortion, so why stop with that approach now?

It makes you an expert on being involved in a mass shooting. Not many people are. But, y'know, feel free to deny his expertise in this very specific area. That's how we end up with legislatures full of old men making decisions about access to abortion, so why stop with that approach now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlJ_JxwssOs

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could 3 miles from my house to the school to get as much video and as many interviews as I could. 'Cause I knew this could not be another mass shooting."

So he was at school in his science class when it happened and ran out but was herded into another classroom. Then after the shooting was over (it took an hour to clear the building) he went home, got his camera (he's a school journalist but didn't have his camera with him?) and rode his bike back to the school? He could not believe this was another mass shooting? He was there when the shooting was going on but didn't know it was a mass shooting?

I've seen 4 different witnesses say there was more than one shooter and 2 that said they saw the gunman wearing body armor and a helmet with a face shield. One girl said she walked out of the building with Cruz, while shots were still being fired. She did NOT mention him wearing body armor or a helmet and he didn't have a gun. Cruz didn't have any of that when they caught him. He spent several hundred dollars on an AR15 and just left it? He WAS crazy.

And NO ONE identified him as the shooter in the interviews. There had to have been SOMEONE who survived that saw Cruz doing the shooting. But the reporters didn't find any of them? Those would be the persons I would be looking for to interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3-bc58pwnw

He was wearing a HAT not a helmet? He SAW the shooter but didn't recognize him?

The news always shows pictures from the crime scene of the weapons used. But there is not a single photo anywhere of Cruz's AR15?

Any one of those things on its own I could accept. But that's a LOT of discrepancies to for me to buy.

Smells of fish to me.

And once again your childish insults are "noted".

Fucking grow up.
You attack victims and survivors. You suck-up the propaganda and distortions. Hogg clearly said he was at school, survived the attack, went home, and returned THAT EVENING to take pix, so the whole he-wasn't-there trope is utter bullshit that you've swallowed and digested. Burp. Well-paid opportunists attacking the survivors ARE the lowest fecal scum. Perhaps, after your friends, family, associates are slaughtered in a mass attack, and you survive, and you use media to denounce the slaughter, perhaps YOU will be slimed by the fecal slum. Suck it up.

Better watch that video again. He did NOT say he was at school and went home then rode back.

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could 3 miles from my house to the school to get as much video and as many interviews as I could. 'Cause I knew this could not be another mass shooting."

Those were HIS exact words. NOT mine. And I am NOT attacking victims and survivors. Just a liberal media poster boy getting his 15 min of fame by standing on the graves of those kids to push CNN's agenda.

Get your head out of Hillary's ass. Get your facts STRAIGHT. And stop acting like a whiney assed 5 yr old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlJ_JxwssOs

So he was at school in his science class when it happened and ran out but was herded into another classroom. Then after the shooting was over (it took an hour to clear the building) he went home, got his camera (he's a school journalist but didn't have his camera with him?) and rode his bike back to the school? He could not believe this was another mass shooting? He was there when the shooting was going on but didn't know it was a mass shooting?

I've seen 4 different witnesses say there was more than one shooter and 2 that said they saw the gunman wearing body armor and a helmet with a face shield. One girl said she walked out of the building with Cruz, while shots were still being fired. She did NOT mention him wearing body armor or a helmet and he didn't have a gun. Cruz didn't have any of that when they caught him. He spent several hundred dollars on an AR15 and just left it? He WAS crazy.

And NO ONE identified him as the shooter in the interviews. There had to have been SOMEONE who survived that saw Cruz doing the shooting. But the reporters didn't find any of them? Those would be the persons I would be looking for to interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3-bc58pwnw

He was wearing a HAT not a helmet? He SAW the shooter but didn't recognize him?

The news always shows pictures from the crime scene of the weapons used. But there is not a single photo anywhere of Cruz's AR15?

Any one of those things on its own I could accept. But that's a LOT of discrepancies to for me to buy.

Smells of fish to me.

OK ... now I understand you. Intermediate-level conspiracy theorist. Explains a lot, including the continual refusal to acknowledge any point made that might discredit the 'argument' you're attempting to present. Not much point in engaging in debate with that level of nuttiness.

Better watch that video again. He did NOT say he was at school and went home then rode back.

Those were HIS exact words. NOT mine. And I am NOT attacking victims and survivors. Just a liberal media poster boy getting his 15 min of fame by standing on the graves of those kids to push CNN's agenda.

Get your head out of Hillary's ass. Get your facts STRAIGHT. And stop acting like a whiney assed 5 yr old.
Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?
"Conspiracy theorists used an out-of-context clip to raise 'questions' about a statement made by a Parkland, Florida mass shooting survivor turned gun-control advocate."
However, the documentary clip was taken out of context. As Hogg has said in multiple interviews, and has been corroborated by multiple witnesses, Hogg was sitting in class when the shooting began:
His father worked in law enforcement, and taught him about weapons and how to handle them. So when Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot. But there had been a fire drill that very morning and talk of a “Code Red” exercise to prepare for an active shooter. This must just be a surprise drill, he reasoned.

And then the fire alarm sounded. Dutifully acting on it, Hogg and other students tried to exit the building. A janitor — Hogg doesn’t know his name but calls him an angel — knew where the shots were coming from and sent the students back. Then a culinary arts teacher, Ashley Kurth, pulled Hogg and others inside, locked the door, and made them hide in a closet. Checking Twitter and Instagram, Hogg — who’s an editor at the school’s TV station — found the news that the shooting was real and ongoing.

The shots continued for what felt like an eternity. Hogg considered the possibility that he would not live to see the end of the day.​
Hogg returned to his high school later that day, in the evening, specifically to document the aftermath of the shooting he had just experienced:
At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

I start shooting B-roll, and I see Fox News over there. I knew I wanted to talk on the news and make sure there was advocacy, especially with so many people from the [National Rifle Association] and different gun-toting Americans who watch Fox News. I went on the day of [the shooting], and said, “There cannot be another mass shooting,” and I think that’s partially why. But also other people started saying that at the same time.

I’m looking at the school right now. You can see bullet holes in the windows. It’s insane, and the fact that there’s more bullet holes in those windows than bills that have been proposed and passed to save these kids’ lives is disgusting.​

RedState.com included a portion of that interview in their retraction of their original story:
After reviewing all of this, it appears that the problem was that CBS included a very confusing quote without context. Hogg was on campus during the shooting and returned several hours later to interview people across the street. The original story remains below, in strikethrough. I am sorry for the error and have updated the post accordingly.​
You got suckered because you wanted to be suckered. Eat it.

Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?
"Conspiracy theorists used an out-of-context clip to raise 'questions' about a statement made by a Parkland, Florida mass shooting survivor turned gun-control advocate."

You got suckered because you wanted to be suckered. Eat it.

As usual, My-I just completely ignores any evidence that disproves whatever hair-brained (hare-brained?) theory he has about anything.

Wise words. I hope the President heeds them.

Typical leftist remark. He knows this jerk was used by the fake media, that he is a spoiled little boy who fills the profile of someone who hates authority, lies, attacks anyone (he tried to wreck the lives of several reporters who questioned his motives and reported on his background) and admits he took advantage of the shooting to "take pictures" not help the victims or the law. So to "protect" this puppet this fool and the fake liberal press he pulls this "President is to blame" bit. No wonder no one respects the views and lies of the leftist.

If you see the type of idiot criminal that does these cruel things and the people who blame everyone but the shooter than you can see he is more like the shooter than the victims. By the way the same leftist have made it possible for this dirt bag shooter not to forfeit his life, but most likely he will either get out in a few years or live a "nice life" in jail. Or get a pardon from someone like President Obama or Gov. Brown of CA.

And yes, where are the parents? The leftist used the students (a hand full) to "march" and "protest" for political profit, not for justice. Not to undo the harm the left have created with their closing of mental institutions and ensuring the law is used (we do have laws on weapons, but even Obama sold arms to criminals and allowed gangs to enter this country who are now armed and not one has a licence) so stop saying "this group" must obey, but "this group" can avoid the law. Use the law as it is meant to be used and stop using poor uneducated fools like this Hogg (whose family you haven't heard from) as puppets.

So you're one of the low fecal scum who attacks victims and survivors. Noted.

Typical. No I'm saying this guy's behavior fits the profile of someone who would do those things. He does not represent the students or parents. He is just a spoiled uneducated fool who is being used by political jerks. By his own words and actions you can see that. He hates authority, is rude and and self centered and his parents did a bad job of bringing him up. He has admitted in words and deeds that he wants to destroy anyone who does not cater to him. What I am saying he more fits the profile of someone who hates and cares only for himself.

There were a lot of things gone wrong. People are still afraid to speak up because they might be accused of "political incorrect" behavior. The officers who did not respond and their superiors should be fired for not doing their duty. Many districts have their own police force. We have two groups, one uniformed and armed and authorized to act as police officers and the other a non uniformed security that are assigned to each school for security and discipline. You do not need to arm teachers. That is not their job. There are laws for gun control (the illegal M13 gangs that Mr. Obama allowed into this country do not own legal weapons, nor do the drug dealers etc.) There is no reason for anyone to have an assault weapon. It is not used for hunting or self defense of property and life.

Also, the liberals over the years have demoted mental health care so that people whose actions should require attention, don't get it. Criminals are released from jail and allowed to resume their actions on the citizens by liberal courts and laws.

That said, what the subject of this post is about is that this so called student is more on the profile of someone who causes trouble for those around him. His words and actions, including what he did on the day of the shooting, prove that.

Can I ask why you feel you need to be so dedicated to smearing him in the first place? Seriously now, what's the psychology behind that?

'Cause to me it wouldn't matter if Hogg actually was a psychopath who gets off on killing small animals, that is entirely irrelevant to the point of his budding political career.

Back