The 12th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Sexiest Male Character In A Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
In this category, please nominate the male character in a Literotica story who you found to be the sexiest. Please include:

- the character's name
- the title of the story in which she lived
- the author of the story
(a link to the story satisfies the bottom two requirements)

Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2010. One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Andrei
aka Mr Andrei Romanoff, Badass Vampire of the Armand/Hanlon Pack

The Council by JazCullen

Last edited:
Andrei Romanov
The Council
JazCullen

Yeah Demetri is sexy too, but Andrei is just daaayyy-mmmnnn!!!!

Talon
Talon
Cedar_Needle

Last edited:
A Vampire Story????

First let me just say I don’t know JazCullen. I`m pretty sure I`ve never read one of her offerings.

When I found out today that the 12th ANNUAL AWARDS nomination process had started I clicked open the various nomination threads. My immediate question to myself was: “when did soular change her name?” I’m serious – that’s what came to mind.

Miss Cullen had nominations on every thread … from people who’d never posted before … nominating the same characters and the same scenes within minutes of each other. Only one person has ever been able to do this before – soular.

So Miss Cullen is either soular or she’s stolen a page out of her book. I investigated further…

She joined the site in December 2009. She’s a female. She writes ROMANCE and NON-HUMAN! She has more FAVORITE AUTHORS than any author I’ve ever seen. And they’re the usual suspects…

MISS C'S FAVORITE AUTHORS

c_kitten
secrecy456
Enithermon
Daniellekitten
whitesabretooth
HRKW
PennLady
phoenixphair
MugsyB
Fatality
purefire
papershotglass
Elianna
DecadentAngel
Wolf_girl13
austin_erotica
JazzMatthews
missmetalhead
Cedar_Needle
I_Shadow
mokkelke
zouzouni
sirreadsalot10
miss_kris
ShyChiWriter
TemptedAngel
Darkniciad
1rndm1
MissKris14
lostchicken
Phoenixbreez

I did some more detecting. I read a few of her selections. After reading her work I don’t think she’s soular. But I’m pretty sure I know who she is… a pretty well known name around here…

The QUEEN talked about ALTS in her original post – I wonder if she’ll be prepared to out MissCullen ALTS? Or is the fix in for the sixth straight year?

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

First let me just say I don’t know JazCullen. I`m pretty sure I`ve never read one of her offerings.

When I found out today that the 12th ANNUAL AWARDS nomination process had started I clicked open the various nomination threads. My immediate question to myself was: “when did soular change her name?” I’m serious – that’s what came to mind.

Miss Cullen had nominations on every thread … from people who’d never posted before … nominating the same characters and the same scenes within minutes of each other. Only one person has ever been able to do this before – soular.

So Miss Cullen is either soular or she’s stolen a page out of her book. I investigated further…

She joined the site in December 2009. She’s a female. She writes ROMANCE and NON-HUMAN! She has more FAVORITE AUTHORS than any author I’ve ever seen. And they’re the usual suspects…

MISS C'S FAVORITE AUTHORS

c_kitten
secrecy456
Enithermon
Daniellekitten
whitesabretooth
HRKW
PennLady
phoenixphair
MugsyB
Fatality
purefire
papershotglass
Elianna
DecadentAngel
Wolf_girl13
austin_erotica
JazzMatthews
missmetalhead
Cedar_Needle
I_Shadow
mokkelke
zouzouni
sirreadsalot10
miss_kris
ShyChiWriter
TemptedAngel
Darkniciad
1rndm1
MissKris14
lostchicken
Phoenixbreez

I did some more detecting. I read a few of her selections. After reading her work I don’t think she’s soular. But I’m pretty sure I know who she is… a pretty well known name around here…

The QUEEN talked about ALTS in her original post – I wonder if she’ll be prepared to out MissCullen ALTS? Or is the fix in for the sixth straight year?

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

Sorry scouries but you lose again. Only two names on your list even post in the AH, which I assume is your usual suspects. Why don't you give it a rest and quite trying to make a conspiracy out of a simple nomination.

Oh yeah, you haven't been nominated for anything, that's right. You will have to do it yourself as you usually do. How many votes did you get last year? 6 I believe. two from your main alts and four from Freddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back