Lovely Liz, BBW

Great pictures. As for me...I'd really love to cum on that delicious, panty-covered ass. :devil:

Hi, all! While showing off for strangers is fun, I'm also the friendly sort. If you comment today, tell me something interesting or fun or completely random about yourself.

On to today's pics! This bra is a new purchase and I must say, I like it a lot.

attachment.php

And I paired with some matching purple zebra panties, because purple zebras are absolutely a thing that exist, right?

attachment.php

Your turn! Let me get to know you, wonderful internet pervs! :kiss:

Beautiful set. I'm just a fun loving Southern gentleman...yes we still exist. I too like the new bra looks good on you;)

Hi, all! While showing off for strangers is fun, I'm also the friendly sort. If you comment today, tell me something interesting or fun or completely random about yourself.

attachment.php

And I paired with some matching purple zebra panties, because purple zebras are absolutely a thing that exist, right?

attachment.php

great pics you look great and a lovely bum too

that ass looks great. purple zebras should exist because they look damn good.

random: i love going to shitty dive bars and seeing smalltown bands play shows. have found a few favorites around my small town this way over the last three years

That's an interesting item to collect. I recently had to a small bit of research into swords, and everything I learned was quite interesting. Plus, I believe they're a recommended weapon in case of a zombie apocalypse!

Awesome pair of pics.

Interesting about myself... I guess the most interesting thing is that I collect swords.
I currently have 11 of them, although if I had the money to spare, I'd have a lot more.

I've always been intrigued by home brewing. Partly because I'm generally terrible in the kitchen and can't imagine making my own beer, and partly just because I like beer and being able to make your own variations sounds really interesting. What's been your favorite part when it comes to home brewing?

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy your pics. They're quite captivating. ;)

As for something interesting: I'm a homebrewer. I've been making my own beer for over a year, though I've only made about six or seven batches so far.

I love dive bars! When I was in grad school, there was a local band who had a national hit or two and they frequent the dive bar my friends and I hung out at. One of my friends hooked up with one of the band members, and that's her claim to fame.

Also, thanks -- you reminded to do a better job of keeping up to date with my two favorite local bands so I can catch a show.

that ass looks great. purple zebras should exist because they look damn good.

random: i love going to shitty dive bars and seeing smalltown bands play shows. have found a few favorites around my small town this way over the last three years

I've always been intrigued by home brewing. Partly because I'm generally terrible in the kitchen and can't imagine making my own beer, and partly just because I like beer and being able to make your own variations sounds really interesting. What's been your favorite part when it comes to home brewing?

So far, my favorite part has been the anticipation of waiting a month or so to taste a beer. I really love pouring that first glass to see if it tastes like I was hoping it would when I brewed it.

Hi, everyone. I'm definitely enjoying chatting with y'all, so I'm going to keep my request for a little something about you open. Feel free to chat back!

Today it was bitterly cold, but now I'm home, safe and warm, and having another one of the cranberry ginger beers I like so much. Pizza and beer can make weekday feel a bit more like a weekend, right?

Here are today's pics. I fucking love this bra; I love lingerie at the intersection between cute and sexy. I feel wonderful in it, I feel sexy slipping out of it, and it makes my tits look pretty damn good.

attachment.php

And today, you get lots of ass, just because I was feeling it. And because matching bra and panty sets are fun.

attachment.php

A view from behind...

attachment.php

...and an even better view from behind. This could be an invitation to any number of things: a caress, some grabbing, a spanking, some rimming. Use your imagination, lovelies!

attachment.php

Last edited:
...and an even better view from behind. This could be an invitation to any number of things: a caress, some grabbing, a spanking, some rimming. Use your imagination, lovelies!

attachment.php

I would start with some kissing...soft kisses on the ass cheeks.......

your ass is really hot. and that bra is more sexy than cute. you look fantastic

Hi, everyone. I'm definitely enjoying chatting with y'all, so I'm going to keep my request for a little something about you open. Feel free to chat back!

Today it was bitterly cold, but now I'm home, safe and warm, and having another one of the cranberry ginger beers I like so much. Pizza and beer can make weekday feel a bit more like a weekend, right?

Here are today's pics. I fucking love this bra; I love lingerie at the intersection between cute and sexy. I feel wonderful in it, I feel sexy slipping out of it, and it makes my tits look pretty damn good.

attachment.php

And today, you get lots of ass, just because I was feeling it. And because matching bra and panty sets are fun.
]

And just for fun, here they are, unleashed! I'd love to have someone's mouth on them -- sucking on my tits gets me so ridiculously wet.

attachment.php

Hope you enjoy! Have a good afternoon, all![/QUOTE]

I do enjoy. Would love to suck on the for you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

A view from behind...

attachment.php

attachment.php
Imagination in overdrive;)

So far, my favorite part has been the anticipation of waiting a month or so to taste a beer. I really love pouring that first glass to see if it tastes like I was hoping it would when I brewed it.

I appreciate someone with capacity for delayed gratification. ;)

Thanks again for all the comments and PMs. Y'all are wonderful! Now on to today's pics.

I went through my panty drawer last night and goddamn, y'all, I have a lot of panties. A lot of bras, too. I just can't walk away from pretty underthings! Today's pair is sheer brown with a little nude lace detail.

attachment.php

And the requisite ass shot. This would be a good pair for a kind gentleman who wants to come all over my ass, given the sheer fabric.

attachment.php

I was wearing a scarf today, so I thought I'd give you a little tease.

attachment.php

Oh, you wanted to see naked tits? I can oblige!

attachment.php

In non-nude news, any beer fans in the house? Lienenkugel's put out a ginger cranberry shandy that may be the best beer I've ever put in my mouth. Perfect winter blend.
Wow Elizabeth...you have me licking my lips...would love to tease your hard nipples...tugging with my teeth as my tongue flicks wildly. :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

A view from behind...

attachment.php

attachment.php

And such a fine ass it is.. the mind boggles at the possibilities:devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

A view from behind...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mmm id love to rim you

Back