Hi Fresh Start

Way past bed time here...... need more chatter on this thread

You certainly know how to get people's attention don't you.

LOL and I love how your status has put you back to being a "Virgin" again. ;)

need more kleenex...and more lotion

DAMN GIRL, DAMN!!!

ain't nothing about that I don't like. You keep this up and I may end up with carpal tunnel.

Nurse: "Excuse me, Doctor? Ummm, your next patient is naked and having orgasms in the exam room."

Doc: "Oh sure...that's just Ms. Chrissy."

Nurse: "Should I do anything?"

Doc: "No, I'm pretty sure she's straight."

So tell me, does the same thing happen to you in the changing room at clothing stores? Now that might make for a good mirror picture!

It seems to happen every where. I really is exhausting LOL

Attachments

• oh god (2).jpg
    oh god (2).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 904
Hey I just noticed I am not a virgin anymore now Lit says I am experienced

Wow I did not lose my virginity that fast the first time LOL

Attachments

• n_a5.jpg
    n_a5.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 792
It just takes the one time...and wham! There you are: experienced! :)

and we love to hear about your experiences.

My current experience involves teaching a friend how to cook a Thanksgiving Dinner, while explaining what the heck Thanksgiving is, and doing so naked

Just a note of two things at just over three months I have only gained six pounds: I Know I need to gain more...just have not been hungry

and any new photos will not show my face...I know it is kind of silly since my face is on my old ones but this is as per hubby and so we show respect for the man I love

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 692
Last edited:
My current experience involves teaching a friend how to cook a Thanksgiving Dinner, while explaining what the heck Thanksgiving is, and doing so naked

Just a note of two things at just over three months I have only gained six pounds: I Know I need to gain more...just have not been hungry

and any new photos will not show my face...I know it is kind of silly since my face is on my old ones but this is as per hubby and so we show respect for the man I love

Mmmm you have such a hot body!!

preacher72 LOL, Hey my husband is a preacher...wait a minute is that you honey? Man the congregation is going to kill us both....I think stoning is the traditional punishment...though I may get burnt at the stake

Mmm....Hope they learn well......I'm sure you're taking great care in teaching them. :cool:

LOL These days it is about stuffing your face with your disfunctional family while watching the parade.

Them? Not a them a Her, as you are fully aware boyo

LOL Yes, I am aware of that.

The word I used was perfectly acceptable......You're just fussy and hormonal.;):D

...and it appears you are growing your winter coat. ;):D

LOL Yes, I am aware of that.

The word I used was perfectly acceptable......You're just fussy and hormonal.

...and it appears you are growing your winter coat.

A little fussy since I just threw out an entire batch of stuffing and hormonal cause I came doing it

As to the winter coat...anyone want to shave it?

A little fussy since I just threw out an entire batch of stuffing and hormonal cause I came doing it

As to the winter coat...anyone want to shave it?

LMAO!!...Where exactly did you have it stuffed?

Well I know you like having it......but maybe have your "Apprentice" trim it for you.

....and I'll be interested to hear how things go for you two. (We don't make a big deal about cooking in this family)

As much as we love seeing your face, a long as you keep sharing all the other tasty parts, I guess it's a fine concession. So, you're cooking, naked, with another woman, do I have that right. Did you explain that this is how it's done and she needs to be naked too? Feel free to share pics of her with her face, unless her husband minds.

So, what did you do with the stuffing that made you cum?

LMAO!!...Where exactly did you have it stuffed?

Well I know you like having it......but maybe have your "Apprentice" trim it for you.

....and I'll be interested to hear how things go for you two. (We don't make a big deal about cooking in this family)

I was not stuffing anything wise guy just making stuffing and it came out to hard....my "Apprentice" as you call her suggested it must have been male stuffing.

as to her doing the tirm..okay if you and no one else on here wants to...I was just trying to be fair LOL

As for the trim, yes, I'd love to trim it, decorate it, put it up in bows, but I kinda like the way it is...All soft and snuggly. But if you need it done, call me.

As for the trim, yes, I'd trim it, decorate it, put bows in it, whatever you want, but I kinda like it the way it is, all soft and snuggly. But if you need it done, call me.

Grrr, sorry about that, flaky mobile connection, thought the first one didn't post....

As much as we love seeing your face, a long as you keep sharing all the other tasty parts, I guess it's a fine concession. So, you're cooking, naked, with another woman, do I have that right. Did you explain that this is how it's done and she needs to be naked too? Feel free to share pics of her with her face, unless her husband minds.

So, what did you do with the stuffing that made you cum?

I am technically on bed rest for my pregnancy (or at least lite duty) In an effort to keep me from having a total hormonal melt down my hubby agreed that I could spend this time naked.

The person I am cooking with is a female, but she is clothe and unlikely to post on here anyway, in fact I believe she is virginal, and of course that being the case unmarried

It was not the stuffing that made me cum it was my damn hormones I got annoyed and then angry and then ...well :eek:

As for the trim, yes, I'd trim it, decorate it, put bows in it, whatever you want, but I kinda like it the way it is, all soft and snuggly. But if you need it done, call me.

I will price plane tickets to albania for you lol

Are these pics new or old ones?
Will u be publishing new ones?

Btw. Sexy

Back