A Genius And His Shadow (Closed)

Otto Octavius

The kiss ended after a long while and he smiled at her,

"We had a long day, we should get some rest don't you think?"
 
She was so in love she wanted to go the extra step. But knew he would need time, and she wouldn't say anything about sex, she nodded some. "Yes sounds good Otto" She said happily and laid back in the bed.
 
Otto Octavius

The AI did him the honors by removing his clothing, leaving him in just his slacks, in the beginning it had bugged him, but now he was used to it. He looked at Veronica and smiled, then he joined her on the bed, the arms moving to give him more space and still stay comfortable.
 
She watched what the AI did for him and smiled at him when he rested down on the bed she moved to face him and smiling at him as she rested her head on his shoulder kissing his bare chest as her hand draped over his stomach and rested down. "You really are the best thing that has happened to me Otto, I'll never leave your side"
 
Otto Octavius

He smiled and kissed the top of her head,

"Where would I be without you Veronica?"

He stroked over her hair,

"Most probably out in a laboratory, scheming how to get more money and perfect my inventions."

He looked at the tentacles,

"I know you are close to perfect, but even you know you have a few quirks."

The tentacles just drifted back to their previous positions, no comment forthcoming.
 
She smiled at him hearing what he said to her and sighed a bit, running her fingers against his bare chest and, looked up at the arms and looked at him. "Well we know what happens when you think I'm dead, I am just glad that I am a rather taught girl" She said and sighed a bit. "What kind of quirks do they have? since Ive seen what you can do with them"
 
Otto Octavius

"Oh it is more about what they tend to do on their own without asking me first."

He glanced at one tentacle,

"You know that I'm your voice of reason now stop complaining about the truth."

He smiled down at Veronica and ran his fingers through her hair,

"They can be removed from me by force and without harming me like the doctors had thought, we don't want that. I need them as much as they need me."

He knew about the illness that was slowly spreading through his system, but trying to find a cure for that will have to wait for now, first he had to clear his name again.
 
She heard what he said and chuckled a little bit, looking into his eyes as she sat up on one elbow and smiled. "Well Otto I love the man you are if it's possible to remove the arms, but you want them left then that is what will happen. I wont let anyone try and separate you two. I will love you with or without them, and it's not like they could stop you from having a sexual relationship with me" She giggled. "I mean something tells me they wouldn't stop it, when ever we get that far any way" Kissing his chest lovingly she smiled.
 
Otto Octavius

"Oh I am very sure that they will not stop you, instead they will help."

He smiled at her as he ran his fingers through her hair. He wondered if they would get that far any time soon, as he had a lot of work ahead of him to clear his name and make Oswald pay.
 
She smiled looking at him 'you have a lot of work to do I know Otto to clear your name, but I don't think one night will hurt for us. Think it will do you some good" She said with a smile on her face. Bending down she kissed him deeply, she loved him more then life itself. She would be strong for him to keep him safe.
 
He kissed her back, just as deeply, his hands stroking over her hair as they kissed,

"Indeed, but I do think we will both do better with some sleep right about now. You will have to go to the faculty tomorrow, assess the damage to the lab and of course my already fragile reputation."
 
She looked at Otto and smiled when he kissed her back, it was a loving kiss that she knew for sure. Hearing what he said she just nodded to him, agreeing with what he said. Kissing his forehead she thought. "I will do what I can, perhaps the link with me will end up helping you I think. Showing that you are okay"
 
He smiled and patted her cheek gently,

"Let's hope so my dear, and I think it is time for us to get some rest now."

The arms moved around then settled around her, holding her in a six-armed embrace he smiled again at her and kissed her forehead once more.

"Sleep well my dear, tomorrow we will start our long struggle."
 
She smiled at him and looked into those eyes of his, it was beyond sweet. Watching as the arms and his own arms around her. Cuddling down she smiled and sighed happily "Yes I agree Otto" She said looking back up at him and kissed him. Closing her eyes and fell asleep quickly, a big smile on her face. She did not realize she fell asleep until she felt him moving, enjoying hte warmth as she slowly opened up her eyes, seeing the time.
 
Back
Top