Star Wars: Rebirth

EroticLiteracy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
1,085
Star Wars

Rebirth

War Throughout the galaxy! Throughout the centuries the Jedi and the Sith have waged a vendetta against one another! Both have been in positions of power through the galaxies long history and both have been overthrown by the other. The endless war against the light and dark side of the force has caused countless victims.

Will this war ever end?

The Sith have once again risen appearing from uncharted space and striking a series of decisive blows against the Republic and the Jedi. The Sith have managed to capture the outer rim forcing the republic to form an army for the first time in millenniums to combat the threat. The Jedi lead the assault as generals in the army and those that still train at the Jedi Acadamy in Tython are taught the ways of war.

D’Qar is the latest theater of war the Sith and Jedi find themselves facing off in. It is there at the heart of the world two unlikely forces are about to meet and forge a destiny the galaxy has never known.

This is their story
……………………………………….

The massive ship heavy engines flared to life as the ship dropped out of hyper space. It appeared in the blink of an eye its arrow like bow adorned with canons that flared to life and began to track the loose collection of ships situated by the planets gravity well. The canons let loose a volley of super-heated plasma bolts that caught the of the ships by surprise and caused its long stem like midsection to crack and spew fire and flames. The ship imploded in a matter of seconds sending out a rippling blast of energy that caused the other ships shields to flare. Two more ships joined the fray reigning fire on the other ships as both sides launched their fighters.

Within a matter of seconds the peaceful space above the planet was a war zone. The long stem like ships were able to recover quickly relying on each other in a defensive ring around the planet. The arrows placed the part of the aggressor pouring on the power and trying to break the line. In between the ships dog fighters and ships of different sizes and makes fought for supremacy. Mini explosions began to light up against the stars a mixture of missed shops detonating or fighters losing their lives.

From the command ship of the arrow ship a pair of bright green eyes tracked the battle. The eyes belong to a young man long and lean and to serious for his age. The hooded outfit he wore was brown and non-descript or would have been at least if not for the long bandolier and shiny tubes adorned to it. The young man held one in his hands a curved tube with a pointed hilt and slight gold finish.

“General Caliban!”

The young man stiffened and turned to the man in red and gold universe coming up behind him. A scowl crossed his troubles features clearly annoyed at the title and what it conveyed.

“I have told you Commander Eastwick” The jedi known as Caliban said with thinly veiled frustration “I am a Jedi Knight I would prefer you simply call me Jedi”

The commander winced his hands clasping behind his back as he took the minor condescension. To his credit he didn’t argue instead nodding his head and coming to stand next to him.

“Forgive me Jedi” Eastwick said watching the battle unfold from the viewscreen “Old habits and all that”

“This war hasn’t been going on long enough for that to be old Commander” Caliban snapped before sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose.
“Peace Caliban” His masters voice said chiding him from memory “You must learn to reign in your feelings you cannot lash out at those who are not responsible!”

Commander Eastwick was one of those people. He was simply doing his job and yelling at him wasn’t warranted or needed. What he needed to do instead was focus his frustration out on the Sith the ones currently putting the entire state of the galaxy in jeopardy. Of course Caliban knew if his master was here she would say something else. That he needed to meditate on the anger and turn it into peace. The tenants of the Jedi code cited anger as one of the many many roads that led to the dark side after all.

“I’m sorry” Caliban said shaking away the internal debate on the Jedi code. There was no sense pondering on it, not when the answer was still illusive to him.

“I let my anger at the situation get the better of my manners” Caliban said sweeping his hand towards the battle “How goes the attack?”

“As well as can be expected Jedi” Eastwick replied letting the matter rest “the Sith have a strong hold on the planets orbit but we should be able to break them. It’s only a matter of time”

“Good” Caliban said turning back to the battle “Now we just hope that the jammer we placed continues to-“

“Contact!” A ensign shouted from her terminal on the bridge “Destroyers dropping in from hyperspace!”

“By the force” Caliban murmured moving forward and watching as the space rippled out near the Sith fleet. From the depths of hyperspace two destroyers appeared and began adding their own firepower to the Sith fleets. The massive destroyers were long and lean with raised command decks and massive guns in the center of their bodies. Caliban watched as the lead destroyers canon fired filling the black expanse of space with a vibrant seething red that slammed into the ship to the right of Caliban’s own. Caliban felt the blast shockwave through the force and seconds later the ripple was followed by a wave of death as the ship imploded in on itself and sent every one save Caliban down to the ground.

“Commander!” Caliban shouted turning towards the door “Order our fighters to keep the destroyer occupied as best they can. Set the ship on a collision course with the fleet and sound out the general evacuation”

“By your command Jedi!” Eastwick replied bringing himself up off of the deck “You heard the Jedi! We’re abandoning ship!”

Caliban felt the relief of the crew through his connection to the force. Part of his abilities included a natural affinity as an empath. He found it ironic that he could sense people’s emotions so easily when his own troubled him so. His master once said that he had great potential as a healer if he could master his own emotions.

Caliban didn’t think that was true.

He left the bridge just as a series of explosions rocked his ship the Excelsior. He reached out with his hand manipulating the force as easily as one might manipulate a spoon. He grabbed a hold of his own body and pressed down on his form to keep himself steady. He waited eyes closed and ready to become one with the force at any moment.

That moment didn’t come.

Instead he opened his eyes and found the corridor bathed in red. A warning klaxon sounded overhead along with a general alert to evacuate.

Caliban rushed down to the hanger helping as much as he can as the damage to the ship gradually appeared. It was nothing to severe so far but the next volley would surely punch through the shield and break the ship.

He had no plans to be on the ship at that point.

He burst into the hanger deck and ran to his interceptor class fighter. He ran his hand over the painted red bow and folded in wings.

“I’m sorry” He murmured patting the fighter and climbing into the cock pit. He didn’t sit down instead typing in a few keys and activating the built in holo A.I. The ship flared to life navigational lights and displays turning green across the board as the silhouette of a Astromech appeared. The machine cocked its head letting out a series of beeps and clicks.

“Hey buddy” Caliban said smiling in pleasure “I need you to do something for more… and its going to hurt”

The astromechs reply was one of resignation and anger.

…………………………………………………..

All across the underside of the Excelsior a series of panels opened up. Within seconds a barrage of small escape pods shot out and careened towards the planet. The rest of the fighters on the ship followed them engaging any Sith freighter crafts that tried to pick the defenseless escape pods off. Leading the defense was the Jedi craft which ducked, dodged, and weaved through the onslaught. Most if not all of the pods seemed to make it glowing red hot as they entered the planet’s atmosphere and disappeared. The Excelsior meanwhile continued its path towards the two destroyers. The ships automatic canons continued to open fire providing a distraction that allowed the fighters to pull out and speed towards the planet.

The Jedi craft stayed behind continuing to engage fighters and cover everyone. The ships pilot and his skills allowed it to last even as it faced increasing overwhelming odds. It wasn’t until the Excelsior was within striking range that the Jedi fighter was finally hit and sent careening down towards the planet. The small victory the twin destroyers gained was short lived as they faced the full power of a rampaging Excelsior. The pointed ship slammed into the one on the left cracking its shield in a matter of milliseconds and causing pushing the ship into the planets gravity well. They both began to sink towards the surface exploding and burning as countless Sith forces burned. The other destroyer remained in orbit unharmed and continuing to hold the line as the rest of the fleet converged around her.

Meanwhile

The door to the escape pod shot out its explosive bolts blowing in case of misalignment. Out of the shadows and smoke Caliban appeared his hood over his face and his curved lightsaber in his hand. His eyes took in his surroundings warily as he jumped down from the pod and onto the lush jungle floor below. He continued to hold his lightsaber in a defensive position ready to activate the blade at a moment’s notice if needed. His free hand touched the bandolier of lightsabers on his chest and his eyes warily swept the length of the forest.

“BBD are you there?” Caliban said moving into the forest “Please tell me our distraction worked buddy”

There was a long period of silence before a series of beeps and clicks finally sounded out over the transmitter. Caliban sighed in relief and moments later a NAV point appeared in his eye HUD.

“I see you buddy” Caliban said breaking into a run as his brown cloak ruffled in the wind “I’m coming to get you then we can see about getting everyone back together and finding a way off this rock!”
 
"We've lost them, sir"

Amber eyes glared in the direction of the captain currently in charge of the Destroyer class ship hovering over the planet. The creature seemed to squirm uncomfortably in his seat before clearing his throat "I-i mean, ma'am."

Eyes narrowed on an exotic face, one that would probably look attractive if it wasn't promising blood and murder at that moment. Her long, dark curls were currently braided down her back, brushing the long black cloak that enveloped her usual outfit. The generous curves on her human frame tended to give the idea that she was delicate, but she was not. She was Sith, and she would show all the incompetent people on this ship what that meant.

"Clean up this mess, Captain. I will hunt down the rebels on the planet."

With a turn of her cloak, Vor'freiya made her way to her personal ship at a brisk pace. Even while she went through the motions of disengaging her ship Harbinger from the destroyer and mapped its short course towards the surface of the ship, she reveled in her emotions. Some Sith were evil, enjoying destruction, chaos, pain. Others, like herself, just lived in the moment and did what felt good: be it the pleasure of flesh, taking something they wanted as their own, or vengeance for a wrong. Sometimes the two aligned. The girl would show the fleet her power by bringing the head of whomever had led this little skirmish against them, and then she would enjoy the way they would tremble in fear of her.

Finally landing, the Sith allowed her milk chocolate hand to brush along the handle of her two lightsabers while she left instructions for her droid to wait inside the ship. She was itching to use them again. Following a tug in the force, she started making her way through the bush towards the first life force.
 
Last edited:
"Attention all republic forces in the vicinity. This is general Caliban speaking on all
Official Chanel's! If you are reading this and are able I am enacting inferno contingency. We are on a hostile sith occupied planet and our currently being hunted by the imperial forces in orbit. Hide and blend in cause a small much damage as you can and if you have a way off this rock give us the all clear signal"

"May the force be with you"

......…

"Ha!"

His light sabers were a blur of motion in front of him. The twin blue and green blades whirled in front of him fast enough to burn the light into his bright iris. Each and ever blaster bolt that was directed his way was batted back into the imperial forces trying to kill him. The squad he ran into was a mixture of chrome domes and imperial robots. They were one of the many combing the forest trying to find him and his men and kill them.

He wasn't going to let that happen.

The ones who didn't fall to their own redirected fire fell to his blades. He tore into
Them channeling his desires to create a big distraction into his blades. With any luck the sith empire would designate his men a lesser target than he. That would give them ample time to escape.

"Come on!" He shouted drawing the force into his boy and releasing it in a shockwave around his body.

"Is this the best you can do!"
 
Slim pickings, the young Sith thought dismissively as she dispatched yet a couple more Republic stragglers. She hadn't even felt the need to draw even one of her lightsabers, instead just manipulating the force to shove, strangle and otherwise eliminate whomever she encountered. That was before a very distinct pull on the force caught her attention.

Jedi, Vor'freyia thought excitedly while allowing her body to be pulled in that direction. It delighted her that this particular being seemed attuned enough to the force to put specific intent to the pull. The energy just seemed to tease and coax her towards them. Reaching the clearing, she allowed her amber eyes to take in the situation before stepping into view, a smirk along her lips.

"Master Jedi, perhaps you'd prefer to play with someone more fun," she said as she slowly walked to stand between him and the rest of the Empire forces. Looking over her shoulder, she glared at the man closest to her "Go find the others. You should be able to handle that, at least."

Dismissing them with her eyes, she returned the golden orbs to the man in front of her and studied him. He was younger than she expected, around her age, if a bit older. His shoulders were wide and strong, his body lean. He was handsome and she could feel some strong emotion radiating from the green eyes that focused on her.

Not very centered or tranquil are you Jedi?

A certain feeling caught her attention and she found herself frowning. The brown haired girl was still coming into her powers and this particular one, Shatterpoint, still caught her offguard. It was supposed to show her different paths on a decisive moment, or allow her to find a weakness that had happened in the past. Right now, all it told her was that this moment was important.

Still smirking, she pulled both lightsabers from her waist, hearing the comforting hum as they were drawn.

"Let's dance, Jedi."
 
His plan worked a little to well.

She finally cornered him at the front of a stone temple from whatever species once dominated the planet. The Empire's forces were using it as a Forward Operating Base and he was more than happy to relieve them of it. He turned it into a hurricane of tumbling bodies crates and equipment. His lightsabers slices through armor as if it was butter and he didnt stop until the last of the officers finally fell.

Her voice rang out over the stone bringing with it a strong pulse of dark force energy. He whirled around the snap hiss of his twin blades comforting him as he blocked her initial attack.

"Sith" He hissed with venom in his voice as he kicked out and sent a strong force push her way. he jumped back to give himself some space and landed at the steps leading down deeper into the temple.

"I see you got my invitation" He growled gesturing with his head and using the force to push his beaked hood up "You shot down my ship! I need to get you back for that"

He spun his blades in a graceful arc and dove headfirst into the force. The many ornate lightsabers on his chest sprang out of their respective holsters. The blades turned on four in total not counting the two in his hands. They operated with him creating a dancing wall of lights that revealed his indetity.

"You face the swordsman today" He taunted her the hood still down over his eyes "I hope you fare better than the last Sith who did battle with me!"
 
Jumping out of the way of the attack, the dark haired woman landed gracefully, eyes still trained on the robed figure. An eyebrow raised at the emotion almost pouring out of the man, replying in an amused voice "I believe you attacked us first, Master Jedi. Our ships we're just guarding this planet."

"You face the swordsman today. I hope you fare better than the last Sith who did battle with me!"

"We shall see," was her calm reply before she rushed towards him, their weapons meeting with a hiss. Vor'freiya allowed herself to get lost in the moment, her body following the force as it flowed through her. Her arms burned with the movements to block the extra weapons, but the power inside her surged, exhilarating her.

The young Sith didn't know how long their lightsabers clashed, how long their combat dance lasted before she felt it. Automatically she sent a wave of force energy while she jumped back a few feet, disengaging. Her attention turned towards the roiling mass of energy making its way towards them swiftly. If she hadn't been so caught up in their battle, she would've taken notice earlier.

"I believe we have company, Jedi," she replied in an amused, if slightly breathless voice. Her body turned slightly towards where the new opponent would appear, though her amber eyes never left his hooded face. "And whatever it is, its either very big, very angry, or both."
 
Their fight seemed to last for hours. She was equally matched in sword play and if it weren't for his own skills and ability to channel the force into his combat prowess he might have even lost. Even so he was slightly better just enough to land a few blows to her body.

When she disengaged and turned her body towards the energy he jumped back. The blades circling above him slid back into their respective holsters on his bandolier. He cocked his own head and studied the force signature trying to discern what was emanating it.

He found out moments later

A large roar caused the ground of the temple to shake ever so slightly. The trees outside the temple began to crack and fall as a massive bony hand jutted out of the trees. Caliban was moving before the head could appear grabbing her and pulling her towards the entrance to the temple.

"We need to go!" He shotued holstering his blades momentarily and running towards the steps "Its a rancor!"
 
The deep, golden eyes had enough time to take in the huge, clawed hand before she was pushed into action. Stowing her blades as she ran after the Jedi, she could feel her body responding slightly slower than normal. You tired me out, Jedi. Impressive, she thought in an amused way while they ran through the main chamber of the temple. A small opening to and adjacent room caugh her eye and, without much thought, her hand caught a piece of his robe.

"This way!" Vor'freiya shouted as she guided him through it, putting an extra burst of speed to her tired body.

Once they had cleared the entrance, she realized the rancor would eventually make its way through the smaller arch if they didn't do something about it. With a frustrated growl she turned, planting her feet squarely. Shatterpoint mastery was still out of her reach but, with enough raw Force, she was sure she could find the faults in the old temple structure and buy them some time.

"I need some time and a distraction, Master Jedi..." she replied in a strained voice while her eyes closed, her brow furrowed in concentration.
 
"A distraction?" Caliban said eyeing the large hand trying to push through the small space of the temple.

He felt her connecting with the force and with a sigh jumped into action. The beast was slow and clumsy and couldn't see into the structure and Caliban used it to his advantage. He ducked weaves and nimbly danced away from the hand of the Rancor. Caliban used the force as his guide sometimes missing the claws by mere inches as he pressed his attack.

"Whatever your doing you better do it!" Caliban shouted spinning his blades and creating a mini whirlwind of force energy that pushed the hand back "Now!"
 
Even with her eyes closed and most of her concentration elsewhere, the Sith sensed the moment the Jedi utilized the force to give her the time she needed. Focusing on her task, she finally found the very small faults in the temple structure above the entrance. Directing the Force into those small cracks with only her will was starting to take its toll on her: her body was covered in sweat and her head seemed to pound with the flow of energy.

The moment his last word rang along the room, she used a bit of the force to pull the man deeper into the room, before letting the power smash into the fissures in her mind. The ancient stone cracked and fell with a sudden crash, blocking the rancor from entry... and them from leaving.

With a soft gasp, the young woman fell to her knees, a hand moving to catch her fall. Her body trembled, and it was only when her perspiration touched the surface burns that she realized she had been hurt during their duel. The room swam in front of her eyes and she gritted her teeth at her inability to stand in front of an opponent.

"Looks like we'll have a breather," she replied in a shaky voice before her amber eyes looked at his hooded face, expecting him to take advantage of her weakness "Will you finish me off now, Master Jedi?"
 
Last edited:
Caliban turned ready to do as she said and strike her down. He hesitated however noting the way she was on the floor and the minor wounds on her body. He reached out with the force feeling her exhaustion and her fading power signature and frowning.

She was Sith. His mortal enemy and the force he was pledged to fight... yet he couldn't just strike her down after she saved him and was exhausted from the effort. Even in war there was a code a rule of engagement he couldn't just ignore.

"Not now" He finally said grasping her by her arm and helping her up "Here lean on me"

He brought his lightsaber up and activated the blade once more. This time he used the striking blue glow from the blade to illuminate the room and continue forward. They moved deeper into the tomb going down another flight of stairs and leading into a large antechamber filled with exotic paintings of the race who was once native to the planet.
 
His hesitation caught her off guard, just as the way they had unconsciously joined forces to escape the rancor. It wasn't like they had even exchanged names or even heard of each other before this meeting. Why would a Jedi, beings who where usually almost standoffish and cold in their pursuit of justice in her eyes, even care to help her?

The petite woman's arm wrapped around his waist, the height difference making it impossible to do so around his broad shoulders. Biting her full lower lip, she willed her body to move where he led her, secretly glad for the support the warm, strong body brushing against hers. She was distracted the moment they entered the next antechamber, her eyes opening wide.

Using the small bit of Force she could still channel, the Sith ignited the various sources of light in the room. The artwork revealed was exquisite, the various statues around the room catching her eye. Pushing the interest in the finds to the back of her mind, she concentrated. The only signatures around them were small, probably belonging to small animal life that posed no threat. Leaning against one of the columns, she allowed herself to rest, weary eyes on the man in front of her.
 
"I dont feel anything either" Caliban whispered unconsciously merging with her through the force. He was keyed into her their fight and then working together giving him access to her unique force signature.

"We can rest here" He said bringing her over to a ancient stone bench and sitting her down.

"I need to look at your wounds" He said disengaging his lightsaber and standing over her. He reached into his pouch pulling out some healing supplies and catching her look.

"I have basic healing training" He explained tending to the cuts "I was more of the swordsman but know the basics. You were highly trained in saber arts yourself were you not? I havent met many sith who can keep up with my unique blade style"
 
"I was more of the swordsman but know the basics. You were highly trained in saber arts yourself were you not? I havent met many sith who can keep up with my unique blade style"

"Flattery will get you anywhere, Jedi," the girl replied with dark humor before grabbing the long sleeve of her armor and ripping it off to give him better access to her wounds. Discarding the fabric, she allowed her amber eyes to follow the outline of his jaw, intrigued. Why had he hidden his face before they had started fighting?

"Why are you helping me?" Vor'freiya asked, confused. Perhaps he was being kind, which was certainly a Jedi trait, but she had never encountered one that would be kind to a Sith. As if by its own accord, her hand slowly raised to touch the hood that still covered most of his face, pulling it back slowly.
 
"Why would I not?" He asked her raising an eyebrow.

"Sure your my mortal enemy but its not the jedi way to strike down just because" He said to her as he continued to perform the basic first aid she required.

"I am not going to hurt you while your wounded" He said to her finally finishing and with a flick of his wrist pushing his beaked hood down with the force. His eyes regarded her his hair slightly mused from the hood.

"We should keep moving though" He said turning towards the tunnels "both of our forces will be looking for us after all"
 
"I suppose not," Vor'freiya replied to his comment, hissing softly at the poultice he had put on her wounds. Her amber eyes took in his face, noting the mussed hair and the handsome face before the green of his eyes called her once more. Mmm a pity Jedi don't know the pleasure of flesh, she thought before taking a deep breath and standing up.

"I won't be much help for a while longer," she murmured while she rolled her shoulders, trying to work out some of the stiffness on her sore muscles, "Much like an overcharged circuit, I need a night's rest to recover. And we need to find supplies."

Finding that she was able to walk without slouching, the young Sith started making her way down the tunnels he had pointed out.

"I suppose that if we're going to help each other, I should know your name. Calling you The Swordsman would be... odd."
 
"I suppose" Caliban replied shrugging and moving towards the tunnel.

"My name is Caliban" He told her turning back "And we should get moving if you need a full nights rest we best get deeper underground and make camp. The father away we get from that pesky Rancor the better!"

He once more lighted his lightsaber and used it as a makeshift torch as they moved into the tunnel. The tunnel sloped downwards and he was surprised to see that the simple temple had a entire underground section. Who built it? And what was it possibly for?

"Why are the sith so interested in this planet anyways?" He asked her turning his head.
 
The Sith found herself hiding a smirk, even while she labored to keep up with his long strides. Quite the bossy Jedi she managed to find. Sobering, she felt herself sigh. She would feel better when she could channel the force with her usual ease once more. Being vulnerable was about her least favorite feeling.

Stepping fully into the new room, she pulled a small disk from her belt, tapping the middle and making the blueprints of the temple appear before them. She pointed to where they were located, showing more rooms underground.

"The Empire only wanted this planet as a strategic point. I, on the other hand, had another reason for coming here," she replied before sighing and deciding to just be out with it. If he wanted to kill her, he had plenty of opportunities before. "There is a holocron in one of these underground rooms. One that will allow me to channel the Force in the way you saw in the top room without rendering me weak afterwards."

"So there you have it," Vor'freiya replied in a gruff voice, while placing the precious map in his hand, "consider my truth as a thank you for helping me."

Continuing to move forwards as fast as her weary body would carry her, she wondered if he would change his mind now and strike her down. Her mind wondered back to her cruel Master and bit back a growl. Hopefully her death wouldn't come before she gave that old prick what was coming to him.
 
She revealed her true plan and left leaving Caliban to chew on the information. What he did next would decide whether or not they would be enemies or temporary teammates. She was seeking something in the temple a holocron that might grant her powers that could devastate the republic army.

His hand hovered to the lightsaber on his belt indecision crossing his features. Did he really attack her because he was looking for an artifact? It seemed premature but he had seen her powers first hand. If she could channel it or strengthen it that could potentially be very very bad.

"We must focus on leaving for now" Caliban finally said moving over to her and placing a hand on her shoulder "your quest for the artifact will have to wait"
 
Caliban took s shorter time to decide than she thought he would. The hand on her shoulder and his words came as a surprise, but she only nodded, "As you say."

"There should be a chamber after two lefts and a right here. It has a door, and a smaller tunnel to the outside. I am unsure where it leads, but it was my escape route, should I need it." she said as she continued to move, "It's our best bet to finding food and water."

Even as they walked deeper into the temple, the Sith's mind turned. He was correct in stating that both of their groups would be out looking for them. No matter who found them, Empire or Republic, they would have to play it carefully... or not be seen at all.
 
“Sounds like a plan” Caliban said nodding his head at her direction and gesturing for her to lead the way. When she moved in front of him his eyes slid up and down her form taking her in once more as a slight burst of pleasure vibrated from him through the force. He hurriedly moved his eyes back up walking with her as they moved out of the antechamber and began traveling through the temple.

“So this is a Sith temple?” Caliban asked his tone questioning as they delved deeper into the temple. He was still unsure about the entire partnership between the two. Part of that made him nervous and when Caliban felt nervous he usually started talking.

“How did you find it?” He asked her as the temple began to open up into a small cavern. Caliban’s eyes zeroed in on the small river to the left. He moved to it kneeling down and dipping his hand into the crystal clear cold water. He used his hands as a makeshift cup bringing the water up and taking a sip that coursed through his system.

“We could probably stay in here to wait out the rancor” Caliban remarked taking another sip “There known to be territorial I can still feel the beast outside searching for us. It will be at it for a few hours.”
 
"Actually, this used to be a Resistance Base for a few years after the Battle of Endor. I am unsure why it was abandoned. Prior to that, this planet wasn't inhabited by any intelligent life. Perhaps this temple is a testament otherwise."

"And I found it with lots of patience and a little bit of luck," the Sith replied with a breathless chuckle, pushing her body to keep up with his long strides as they made their way to the river, "I was researching the was of the force and of anyone that could use it in the way that I can. An obscure passage in a journal led me here, in search of the artifact."

Kneeling a little ways from him, Vor'freiya sighed in relief as she held the water in her hands and splashed it over her face. The cool liquid felt wonderful on her clammy skin, even if she got some of her hair and clothes wet. Finally bringing the elixir to her lips she drank deeply, starting to feel more like herself since her show of Force. Really, she had been lucky to stay conscious. The Jedi still made her nervous, but her first priority was to rest.

Standing, the young woman slowly walked their cavern, taking note of the small patches of moss and a clear space that would serve well to build a fire. Grabbing some medium rocks to build a perimeter for the flames, she got to work.

"Well then. We might as well make ourselves comfortable."
 
“A resistance base huh?” Caliban said his eyes lighting up at the information.

It was a thousand years past since there was such a thing as a resistance. As part of the Jedi training he knew all about the perils of the time know commonly known as the Sith Riegn. Heroes like Luke Skywalker his wife Mara and their children were immortalized in the halls of the Jedi temple for what they did to bring back the light side of the force. The changes they made to the temple except for ones involving sex and marriage were still commonly practiced.

It was unknown to Caliban what caused the Jedi council to rescind the laws that allowed Jedi to marry. He suspected the elders had their reasons but their were many in his order who didn’t feel the same way. Some of them even claimed that the lack of being able to marry two force users and copulate together was what was leading to the dilution of the Force in new recruits.

Caliban’s eyes flickered over to the sith woman. Did she know that they were so weak? That the Jedi were bringing in less powerful force members with each passing day? He was one of the few jedi knights left that were considered “pure jedi”. Knowledge that both made him feel prideful and scared the hell out of him.

His eyes flickered over to her taking in her radiant force energy. The Sith freely coupled, didn’t they? Which meant by sheer math and logic they were stronger than the Jedi. The only thing working in the Jedi favor was that they had the might of an entire galaxy behind them. It was still unknown where the Sith came from but wherever it was it didn’t include an army.

“This seems as good a place as any to rest and recover” Caliban remarked pulling his beaked hood down and moving toward the stream. He kneeled at it and cupped his hands together taking a sip of the crystal-clear water and sighing in relief.

“I don’t suppose you brought much with you in terms of supplies?” Caliban asked reaching under his cloak and pulling out a small bag.

“I have these” He told her sitting the pack down on a rock and untying the leather thong “What about you? Or are we doing the whole not consolidating our supplies together?”
 
Back
Top