It happens on the Vegas Strip. (Closed for MilkMaiden38)

Constance Angel

I smiled at the most likely leader of The Reaper Brotherhood. “A drink would be great!” I said with enthusiasm. The bartender prepared a mixed drink with lots of alcohols in it and as a final touch he added some white powder. His lips mouthed “don’t drink it” to me as a warning. I smiled and said in an innocent way “it looks wonderful!” I pulled out my cell phone and quickly typed a text to Luke. It told him the address of the bar. I grabbed the drink and handed the phone to the bartender. “Just scan that barcode and I’ll cover any drinks my new friends want.” I told the bartender and pointed to the table of young men.

“Ok” he acknowledged.

“Ooh and if thing get out of control, you might want to lock the main door and join in the fun” I told him with a naughty sexy smile on my lips as I turned to face the table of gang bangers.

I walked slowly towards the table, my heavy breasts shifting under my white shirt. My breasts bounced up and down with each stride. My high “fuck me” boots clicking on the floor as the young men were mesmerized by my big breasts. They did not glance up to my face until I stopped in front of their table.

“The Reaper Brotherhood gang, I assume, or do you prefer to be called TRB?” I asked, as the leader of the gang lowered his drink on to the beer stained table. He looked at me, trying to figure out who I was and what answer he should give. He made the wrong choice.

“Who the fuck are you?” He barked.

“An angel of pleasure or a real bitch, you choose” I answered

“Listen CUNT, I’m the boss in this bar and what I say goes. So if you don’t start answering questions, my boys here are going to hold you down and we are going to take turns raping you.” The gang leader told me.

I used my Angel speed and reached over the table and grabbed his jaw with one hand. My other hand poured the drink the bartender prepared for me down his open mouth. I forced him to drink a large amount of it, before he could break my hold on his jaw.

“You fucking CUNTTTT” he sputtered. That was the last thing he said as I punched his jaw and he was out cold. The table of gang bangers were in shock. They had never seen someone as quick as me or someone take out their leader with one punch.

“Now boys…” I said to the five remaining young men as I stood back up. “He was not being nice. And all any woman really wants is a little pampering, a little love talk, and a few signs of affection to show that she's appreciated before she lets a guy between her legs. Understand?"

"Um, not really" one of them replied, He had a pock marked face surrounded by blonde, and red dreadlocks.

"Well" I said "I have this little sexual fantasy. It involves 5” then I looked over to the bartender “or 6 tough guys. But I need to know that these guys are going to earn this pleasure."

"How much?" One of the gangbangers asked. He took me for a hooker. Still, I was flattered that he was willing to even pay me to get into my panties.

"I'm no pro!" I said "We are not talking about money here" I said as I looked around and saw 5 bulges in the surrounding young men, sloppy large pants. That told me that they were interested.

"Then what?" The dreadlocks guy asked.

“You dump this loser of a leader. Drugging women to fuck them is real low life shit. Your gang needs to stay away from drugs and crime.” I said.

“But... how do we make money?” Another member asked.

“Protecting people from other gangs is a good start. But you be nice, do a few community projects and you will be surprised by what happens. Businesses will pay you to be near their store.” I suggested. I could see the gang members minds thinking about what I was suggesting. “Okay," I said with a smile. "I think we can have a lot of fun, and make this a fun afternoon. What are your names?"

"I'm Rodney," The dreadlock guy replied, "Most call me "The Rod. This is Duke," he pointed to his left to the barrel chested black youth with the chiseled Mandingo like face. This guy had to be a football star, or into body building that was for sure. The next guys he introduced were nicknamed Spike, Decker, and Dog (Petre).

“Time to have some fun!” I said as I unbuttoned my shirt and exposed my big breasts. All the guys got up and moved around me. I was surprised how their very baggy jeans that hung half way down their asses stayed on. But after my shirt came off, the jeans came off too!

In no time, there were 5 big hard cocks for me to take care of and I heard Mack the bartender lock the main door to the bar and unzip his pant too!

Luke and Lily

Luke watched as Lily began to unbutton her blouse. His stance had a bit of swagger to it. “Another fine looking woman for the picking” he was thinking. His arousal level was growing with every passing moment. A devilish smile on his face as he knew he was in charge and was going to fuck Lily his way. He could not have been more wrong, as he would soon find out.

Lily’s pair of luscious lips locked onto Luke’s, as her hand on his crotch. A pushy tongue penetrated his mouth and engulfed his, as the hand on his crotch began to massage his ever expanding bulge. Lily’s other hand was on the back of Luke’s head, her fingers ruffling through his hair, holding his face against hers. She turned him as they kissed, never breaking contact, as she guided him against the bar counter.

Lily finally broke their embrace. Luke was surprised at how forward Lily had been. Lily smiled, “so naïve” she thought, he probably thought he was going to take control…silly boy. If what she felt through his clothes was as big as she believed it to be, she was going to enjoy this immensely. Lily held Luke against the bar.

“Now, let’s set that monster free.” Lily ordered in a sexy voice.

Luke looked at the beautiful, bold woman, couldn’t help but be impressed. He loved a strong woman that took charge. She undid his pants, allowing his engorged cock to spring free. It stood, throbbing before Lily, her smile widened as she looked at the impressive bit of equipment.

“The bigger they are, the easier they are to control” She thought as she knelt down and placed the tip of Luke’s cock in her mouth. Without hesitating she swallowed 70% of his huge cock. She began to suck up and down on it, taking more and more of Luke’s cock into her mouth with each repetition. It wasn’t long before she was swallowing his manhood down to his balls. She loved younger men, they always had such vitality.

Luke couldn’t believe the sensation running through his body. It was the most amazing blowjob of his life, and given the ones he had received from Constance, that was saying something. Lily’s experienced mouth was driving him insane. He could already feel his orgasm building; he tried to focus on something to help him hold back, he didn’t want her to think he was too quick of a shot. He tried thinking of the most unsexy things he could, but all that kept floating through his mind was; Lily’s warm, wet, and intense sucking mouth.

As Luke got close to cuming, Lily released his cock. Letting it throb in front of her face.

“If you want to cum, and feel my sucking mouth on your cock again you will do what I tell you.” Lily demanded. She stood back up and removed her bra. Her glorious flesh globes hanging from her chest, swaying left and right. “Suck on them, and it better be good!” Lily told Luke. Her huge tits spilling forth and hung in front of Luke’s face.

Luke was dazzled by the sight of her dangling breasts. Her nipples were erect and begged to be sucked. He brought his head over and got a nipple in his mouth. He sucked on her babyfeeder while fondling the other, teasing and stroking her other nipple. Before long he heard her breathing become more excited and strained.

“Oh yes … that’s it” Lily moaned as she excitement was growing.
 
Lily and Luke.

I was rater enjoying this power change. Though Constance was no sub she also had never really been to demanding of me either. Lexi did as I asked when I asked. Now here was Lily who seemed to take being a cop and used to being in charge to a new level. I sucked her hard nipples taking my time on each one, I'll admit they were a pleasure to suck. Constance who's tits were equally as large seemed to heavier and hung lower not that this was a bad thing. Where as Lily's seemed a little firmer.

"Good boy you are doing great, time for you to show me that the Heaven and Hell agency will be a good fit with me I want you to bend over your desk and spread your cheeks!" Lily said putting her hand on my chest and pushing me back. I gave her a laugh.

"Are you serious?" I asked her, Lily was not smiling.

"I am deadly serious, I want you to do this as a sign of trust! If we don't have trust we have nothing. Or perhaps I am talking to the wrong agency maybe I should partner up with another PI firm!" Lily said. I nodded, I wanted her to be our cop insider for a few reasons so I went over to my large wooden desk and bent over it. I did as she asked and soon felt her petite hands on my tool and her mouth on my asshole. She stroked my cock slowly and rimmed my ass hard.

Then I felt it a finger enter me. At first I didn't like it then I found it hot, I was soon very into it. I thought I would be bringing it up with Constance to see if she were game to do this. I knew Lexi would be she was up for anything.

"Luke you are doing great." She said as she picked up the pace. "Call that woman who was so rude to me in here!" She said. I didn't mind doing this, there was nothing Lexi would see she hadn't a hundred times before. Also Lily had no idea what our dynamic was like here. I buzzed Lexi who came in after a minute.

"What the fuck. Luke really? So now I have to watch you fucking!' Lexi said with a giggle.

"Get on your knees in front of him mouth open!" Lily demanded. She had stood me up and was holding my cock and still fingering my ass hard! Lexi peeled off her dress and did as she was asked. I smiled at her and she at me. Lily was truly clueless to what we were. It only took Lily about forty fast strokes to get me coming all over Lexi's face. The sight of it seemed to make Lily cum too.

"Yes... That is it you two!" Lily yelled as Lexi took all the cum I had. "You may go now Lexi. I need to talk to Luke alone now!" Lexi didn't like this Lily but she didn't argue either.

"Thanks Lexi!" I said and she smiled and walked into the bathroom in the hall.



Constance and the Gang!


As the boys surrounded Constance one might think this would be a sign of weakness on the beautiful, large breasted woman's side. But she was in complete control of them and nothing was happening that she didn't want to have happen. The young men were eager and willing, and though they still wanted to show that they were men they didn't dare piss off the woman before Them. Taking turns on each of the men she sucked them off one by one. Swatting away hands that tried to hold her on them longer then she wanted. Constance was in a zone now and was not only getting off on it but like Luke gaining the trust of men she might need to use in the future. Though sex was a necessity for the Heaven and Hell agency it was also a powerful tool. A tool the group used used to great effect.

KC
 
Last edited:
Constance Angel

I had not been joking when I had told the young men I had a little sexual fantasy about a gang bang. In my long history on earth, I had enjoyed several, but this one was one of the better ones. I felt like an angel of pleasure, pleasing all those cocks. Holy and closer to heaven as they also pleased me. Making people happy was its own reward.

Mack was thrusting hard and fast as he screamed out, "FUCK YESSS!” He filled my ass with cum as he powered into it over and over. This set of Duke off, who was deep in my pussy. They both came together, filling me with their seed. Finally Dog or Petre pulled out of my mouth and stroked his big fat cock until he erupted, cumming all over my tits. Spike and Decker added to his cum as they stroked themselves off over my big tits as well.

I reached up and stroked Petre' cock to get all the cum out. All the men had cum twice and it was time for me to go.

“Ok Petre… time to get dress and come with me. The rest of you, think about what path you want to follow in your life. A path of goodness…” I said looking all the satisfied faces around me “or evil” I finished as I looked at their former leader, knocked out and drugged. I used a bar towel to get all the cum off my tits and dripping pussy and ass.

Petre helped me load the former gang leader into my car. The guy’s name was Lenny, nickname Loco. We took him to the police station and dropped him off. Petre told the police all about Lenny use of “date rape” drugs on women. I also told the police, this was Sgt Lily Pavlovna collar and she would be filling all the formal charges in a few hours.

Then I took Petre back to his dad and headed back to the Heaven and Hell agency office.

Luke and Lily

“Luke, you are a most impressive man” Lily told Luke. Her eyes looked down and fell on his cock getting hard again! “A Very impressive man” she repeated, a compliment to Luke's cock size and his ability to get hard again right after cumming!

She pushed Luke on top of his desk and got on top of him. “Don’t forget, I’m in control NOT you!” She stated firmly. But deep down inside, Lily’s felt her body react Luke's hot body and huge cock. She was pissed at herself; no man had ever had this effect on her. She grabbed his huge cock and placed it against her dripping pussy. Slowly sinking down on it. She was determined to ride the cock until it exploded and could not get hard again. But as she rode the monstrous cock… it felt so good to her pussy she soon forgot all about her control issue. She just moaned and gasped from the hard cock entering her wet swollen pussy.

Luke watched Lily straddled his huge cock and sink down on his big rod as she moaned. Lily slide up and down on his big fat cock like she was a magic drilling well. Her huge breasts swaying.

Lily ground her twat against that fucking big cock, feeling the cock twitch inside her. Her flawless skin was flushed red… as she rode the cock. She felt her pussy lips stretch over that thick cock. The angle just right so the girth pulled her excited clit against the cock shaft as she rode it. The expression on her jubilant face told Luke everything he needed to know. Lily was getting the fuck of her life.

Luke decided to take control and make Lily cum. He moved one of his hands to Lily sexy asshole. Lily had a sensitive asshole and as Luke thrust his finger into her ass, while she rode his cock it drove her wild. She howls as her pussy quivered wildly and exploded in orgasm. “OHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK” Lily screamed as her pussy tighten around Luke’s cock. Luke knew her pussy had popped as he felt her pussy contractions. Lily stopped riding him as she gasped for breathe, but Luke would have none of it. He pulled his finger from her ass, and grabbed her hips. He forced her to keep riding his cock. He forced her to fuck him. She squirms to get away but Luke was strong and held her. He picked her up and slammed her onto his cock. It just took a few fucks to trigger another orgasm in the big titted cop. Lily pussy juice spilling all over Luke’s cock and crotch!
 
Luke and Lily

I was just hammering Lily's tight pussy bringing her to another orgasm, I was actually rather proud of my ability. Constance had a lot to do with how good I was, I would be telling her all about it when she returned. Soon enough Lily was panting for me to stop. I had covered her face for a second time with hot cum. She used my bathroom to clean up, she had been here a little over an hour and was now late for another appointment. "I will be in touch. Thanks for the computer and the fuck! I just know we will work well together!" She told me, I was dressed again. When I opened the door she saw Lexi doing her nails and Three legs sitting on the desk talking to her. "I think I will talk to that one next!" Lily said as I walked her out and she saw the tall good looking pimp! I smiled at him and he gave me a thumbs up! I walked Lily to her car and told her not to be a stranger and that along with all the crime we could solve there was a lot of fun we would have. She kissed me and then drove off.

Back inside I listened to Lexi and Threelegs bust my balls. I told them to shut up and then get back to work. Threelegs was meeting with an ex porn star who thought a fan was stalking her! Lexi was arranging Constance and my week. I called up Constance to check in. I wasn't worried per say but I liked to know all went well! LA was a city where things could turn in a heart beat.Just like it had not that long ago.

When Constance came into the office I was busy filling out the paper work on another case I had closed not that long ago. I was liking the whole work thing, it helped that we were having a blast and the pair of us were so fucking good at it. I looked up at her. I sniffed the air! "Five guys? Am I smelling five guys on you?" I asked feeling my cock grow. "Was it as much fun as it smells? Oh and Lily is on board with the agency! I fucked her good and hard. She's... Well she is a lot of fun! I think we will have to tag team her the way we used to do Lexi!" I said as if I was talking about an old bowling league or something like that and not talking about fucking the hell out of our whore assistant.

"I think we should look into an illegal porn studio! Word is they are luring young hotties in, filming them and then not paying up by writing dummy checks. I thought you could go under cover or maybe Lexi! just a thought. The client is the family of one of the victims. Willing to pay top dollar to put an end to it!" I told my partner.

Then I pulled out my now hard again cock! "Now tell me about your job you slut!" I giggled and stroked my cock looking at her sexy body!

KC
 
I was overwhelmed by Luke. There was something special about him… my lack of control, the intensity of the passion, it was all so erotic... the warmth of his body, that insistent tongue that licked at my pussy, sliding against me, flicking at me, making me feel so good.

I felt a huge, natural, long, spontaneous orgasm coming – it was one of those rare kinds. But boy do you remember how good they feel, once they hit. I was so excited. I was so looking forward to it, sinking my thoughts totally into the pleasure Luke was giving my pussy with his tongue.

I let out a low growl, as my pussy began to tense up tightly… my orgasm had been triggered. I felt myself cumming, as I grabbed my spread legs, my nails dug in. The blissful feeling, the intensity of my orgasm was mind blowing… in fact, so mind blowing I almost forgot to breathe! As my clit exploded my pussy squeezed and fluttered on his tongue. He grunted as he felt my contracting pussy. My eyes had closed as the huge orgasm ripped through me… but Luke eyes were open as he wanted to see my heaving tits trembling as the orgasm shook my whole body.

“Wow” is all I can say and did say. But let me get you caught up on where we are in the story. I told Luke about my little gangbang. I told him, he was losing it because it was six guys as the bartender joined in, not five as he thought. Anyhow, he loved that I gave credit to Lily for the bust. Triggered by my use of the word “bust”, he also mentioned Lily’s bust was better than mine! He is such a fucker! Anyhow, he had been stroking his huge cock the whole time as I told the story. What an ASSHOLE, I was drooling so much, I had trouble telling the story, also I could not get mad at him about the bust comment, because I really wanted to suck his cock!

Well, one thing led to another, and I gave him the best blow job any man could ask for. Bring his cock to the brink of cumming and then slowing down. I must have done it 5 times. It was a cock sucking session that lasted an hour! When he did cum it was like drinking from a fire hose!! He squirted all over my face. As you just read, he did return the treat and my pussy is still tingling from it. I also got his face wet from my orgasm. Serve him right for being such a good pussy licker!

We fucked until we fell asleep. The next morning, we were off to investigate the illegal porn studio. I had convinced Luke to apply as a male porn stud, and I’d be applying as a young hottie.

“Luke, as I told you before, sex brings people closer to God. And the porn industry for the most part, provides a great serves to people. It helps people live out their sexual fantasies. I wish the pay was better for the porn stars, and society had more respect for the profession, but that will come with time. In the meantime, if we can help by investigating an illegal porn studio, I’m all for it. We don’t even need to get paid. We’ll do the job, pro-bono.” I told Luke as we walked out of our agency office.
 
As we headed to the studio she filled me in on more info about the porn world, the world she knew of anyway. She told me how they operated and what was expected of the performers. The studio we were directed to was called Hateful Angel. We were given the names of the producers and the talent people and the directors. It was as Constance put it "Pure gonzo shit. No thought, no care and no class."

We were greeted at the door by a pale blond who looked like she turned eighteen yesterday. She welcomed us in eyeing Constance with particular lust. Then a tall man in his forties came to greet us. "How may I be of service?" His eyes scanned me first then seemed to linger on Constance.

"We are new to town and well flat broke and were told you pay for nude modeling!" Constance said in a sickly sweet tone. I just nodded.

"We do. But I am afraid we have no work for photos right now. But if you are willing I do have a lot of work for performers! have you ever fucked on camera before?" He asked. Todd was his name. He really seemed sure of himself, I did like that, it was all I liked the rest was pure bullshit in a $10.00 suit.

"No we have not! But if the pay is right!" I answered. Todd looked at me a little annoyed, like he forgot I was there.

"Well be that as it may, you are very attractive and I am sure you would learn quick enough!" Constance smiled. 'If he only knew what I know!' she thought. I was thinking the same thing. "May I see you two in my office I will need some information and it's standard practice to see you nude!" He said guiding us to his office, he put his hand on Constance's ass and gave it a firm squeeze.

KC
 
As we walked back to the slimy man’s office. I thought about how we had arrived. The building was in a seedy part of the San Fernando Valley, or as I called it "Porn Valley". Luke laughed and said “I’ve heard it also called "San Pornando Valley". That was a good nickname too. Anyhow, the building we were in was medium sized, dirty, with several cars and motorcycles parked out front. The place had potential but needed a lot of work. It was clear to me the person running this studio was just in it for a quick buck.

“Ok, take off your cloth” The slimy man said as he got behind his desk. I had worn an extra slutty, short, tight, mini-skirt, with a sexy pair of white thigh-high fishnet stockings, and a frilly little see-through blouse. Luke thought I looked pretty hot and a little slutty too.

I struck a sexy pose for him then turned around slowly, wiggling my curvy ass at him. Then I turn again to face him and bent over at the waist giving him a great view of my cleavage. My ass and jugs were working as the man moaned in pleasure. “Nice” He whispered to himself, like he had found a gold mine.

I did one more saunter and then pulled off my top. My big jugs putting on a nice dance for him. A bulge was developing in his pants as he looked at my body. I added to his excitement as I pinched and fondle my own ripe swollen nipples giving myself pleasure. The bulge in his pants started to protrude obscenely. I took off my mini-skirt and turned around and bent over for him. He could not handle it anymore and started to rub his bulge.

“Thank you” He said trying to be cool about my performance. He did not want to led on that I was the hottest piece of ass he had seen in a while. Luke had been watching and also stripped down for the man. He did a more “manly” strip, bulging his muscles and striking both serious brooding and sexy fun poses. He showed off his big power chest and then his pants came off. When I could see Luke’s monstrous cock which was throbbing, I gasped, the man did to. He knew a cock that size was worth a lot, but the proof was in the fuck scenes! If the cock could stay hard, and squirt a lot of cum on command, it would be a big money maker.

“Ok, I guess you two barely meet the standard. But I’m feeling pretty good and charitable today. Sign this contract and we can start shooting” He said offering us $500 each for this movie. Luke and I both signed, while we were still naked.

We moved to a new room, where a stage was set up. The stage looked like a bar. There were two video cameras on moving tripods in front of the stage. There were two black men in the room, both of them tall, dark-skinned Jamaican types, and on the couches and chairs along one walls sat maybe six or eight greasy looking bikers.

“Ok” the slimy man said to Luke “Fuck her brains out”

“Wait” I suggested “Let’s try to set the tone for the scene.”

“UGH… you are not the director” The slimy man pointed out.

“It will not take long.” I told him as I whispered in Luke’s ear. He smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Have the camera focus on me” I told the camera guy. I moved over to the stage/set and sat at one of the bar stools. “Action” I called out and Luke walked in and sat next to me. I was sitting there with my legs crossed sexily. I grabbed a daintily looking cigarette as l looked into the camera.

I turned to face Luke and leaned over to him holding my cigarette up to my glossy red lips.

"Mind if I smoke?" I asked Luke, smiling sexily and watched as he grabbed a lighter from the bar. I leaned over towards him, and placed my hand on his thigh, and as he lit my cigarette I let my hand wander up his leg till it was almost touching his cock. I took a small dainty puff, watching his face while I tilted my head back and sexily blew a thin plume of smoke into the air then dropped my gaze to his crotch.

I was amazed to see Luke doing so well with this kind of acting. As I slid my hand up his leg. I began to lightly rub and squeeze on the fat bulging lump in the front of his trousers.

I leaned over into his face until I'm sure he could feel my breath. "Mind if I suck your cock?" I asked sliding my tongue suggestively all around wet glossy lips while I continued to massage the growing lump that already becoming a small tent.

Luke nodded and I slid down off my stool kneeling between his outstretched legs and tossed my long hair over my shoulders. Smiling up at him, I took another dainty puff of my cigarette and watched while he undid his pants and slid his zipper down. Luke smiled down at me as I sexily tilted my head back and blowing another thin plume of smoke up into the air, then I stood up and hauled out the biggest, tree trunk of a cock, Luke could produce. It was long and hung out from his body, semi hard and pulsing. I gazed at it wantonly, lewdly licking my lips then turned to the slimy man, who was smiling at the camera. I put out the cigarette in an ashtray.

"Ummm, I just love sucking big huge cocks," I coo'ed, reaching up and sliding my hand around the base of that monster. I began to gently tug huge cock, making the foreskin go back and forth, my eyes glazing over with lust as I gazed hungrily at the length and width of Luke’s cock. I licked my lips wantonly and began to pull it's fat wet tip towards my open hungry mouth. My lips parted and gave the shiny bulbous head a long wet open-mouthed kiss then slid my tongue out and began to slowly lick back and forth over tip. My eyes closed and I took it into my mouth, my cheeks hollowing as she began to lovingly suck the top few inches.

I began to slowly bob my head into his lap, stroking the shaft of his big dick as I worked it into my mouth. I let it slip from my lips, watching the tip as I milked the thick shaft with my little hand, squeezing up a drop of Luke's salty pre-cum then I leaned forward and licked it off, pulling my nasty little tongue back into my mouth to taste him.

"Ummm, you taste sooo good baby" I moaned, looking up at him and I watched, unable to breath, as he gripped my hair and pulled my mouth back down onto his big cock and began to pump his hips into my face.

Holding my head tightly, he started fucking my mouth with long slow strokes, sliding his cock in deeper and deeper and I was loving it. My slutty little character began to moan continually, meeting his thrusting hips with hungry deep sucks on his cock, tilting and twisting my head as I clung to his thighs and took more and more of that big fuckstick into my mouth than I could have ever believed. I had at least eight inches of it in my hot mouth, and still wanted more.
 
I let my Angel lead. I had never asked her if she made fuck films, no matter if she had or not I knew she would know what to do more then me. I loved listening to her take charge. She was right of course, her idea's were way hotter than anything Todd would think up. The greasy bikers seemed to think so too. Their erections clearly visible from anywhere in the room.

I was beginning to think it might have something to do with her angelic blood or aura, because what she was doing to me she had done many times. Yet it felt as if it were the first time this goddess blessed me with her touch. I watched her smoke and play the crowd I saw her make love to my cock with her sweet mouth. I saw her tease and play the naive little slut and I was loving it all. She pulled out my cock and began to suck it, soon I needed to fuck her velvet mouth. I needed to feel the pressure of her throat muscles around my cock head. Needed; not just wanted but needed. Like I said angelic blood.

I held her head still and fucked her face. Soon there were a few more freed cocks as the bikers and Todd himself pulled out and started jerking. "Will you look at this baby, all these cocks, hard for you and you alone. They've never been in the presence of such a being. It was having the effect she wanted. Constance held my thighs as I face fucked her, humming as she went. I kept eyeing that creep and found it odd yet I was happy to see that I wasn't losing wood. "Have you ever seen such a talented cock sucker?" I asked the group before us. Most just shook their worthless heads. Todd was about to blow.

"Pull her ass cheeks apart!" He almost begged. "I need... I need to see her asshole, her pussy too!"

I smiled and reached over took a cheek in each hand and spread. Constance sensing what I was doing moved forward, giving me better access to her naughty bits. When he saw it Todd moaned loudly. I picked Constance up off her now dirty knees. Then bent her over the same stool I had just vacated. Her massive tits swaying loosely. Her flat belly resting on the stool. I licked my hand and rubbed her wet pussy. Then with a fist full of her golden locks I pushed into her. Constance gave a girly yell like she was surprised, I knew it was all for the group. As I started to fuck her, the angels tits swayed. Constance locked eyes with Todd, she wouldn't look away almost daring him to. But who could, any straight, hell ever gay male would not and could not look away with Constance fucking in the room.

I was actually having a blast. My demon blood was getting off on all the eyes on us. My lust and love for her kept me hard and my desire to finish the case kept me focused. I slapped her ass hard and pulled on her hair. "She just loves the cock!" I said playing up the slut in her. I felt we needed to really sell her talent, and sell it we were. "They fucking love you babe." I leaned in and whispered to her.

KC
 
As a director the slimy guy, Todd sucked. He was not directing the camera angles or setting the “feel” or tone for the scene. It still might look great on film, because Luke was very handsome. A man every girl dreamed about. And based upon all the erect cock in the room, I think the guys loved the way I looked too. That thought gave me an idea. I was going to make that concept the “feel” for this scene. It was going to be about a slut, played by me, that tried to control men with her amazing beauty. But my character has met her match with Luke. He was the stallion that could tame my character.

The fucking going on as I thought of this was amazing. Luke was really giving it to me and I was loving it! It was partially because of that angel-demon magic that happened every time we fucked. But also we both just loved sex that much.

“Close up on my face, and pussy” I told the two cameramen. I knew my directions could be edited out of the film later. The camera guys zoomed in and I moaned

“Oh Luke, feel my tight pussy squeeze your huge cock” I moaned as I squeeze his cock with my pussy muscles. I was trying to make him cum. He moaned as his huge cock continued to ram into me from behind.

“Oh Fuckkkkk” I moaned as the pleasure from Luke’s cock increased as I tightened my pussy, leaving me gasping. Luke figured out how I wanted the scene to go and joined in... adlibby his part.

“Angel, you naughty slut… you might be able to control other men but not me! Feel my cock tame your pussy!” He grunted and rammed his cock deep into me as I gasped like crazy. "OHHHH... fuck" My character gasped realizing her trick failed.

“Focus on Constance's hands” Luke directed. The camera on my face, moved to a close up on my hands. My hands were grasping the stool showing how close to an orgasm I was. It was great film making. Luke continued to dominate my pussy as I lay across the bar stool. He was in control, his hands on my hips as fucked me like a massive porn stud. My character needed to fight back somehow to add tension to the scene. I knew most of the men stroking their cocks were looking at my huge breasts swaying and they were also about to blow.

“Pan out… and show all the guys on the wall as shot from behind my swing tits” I told the camera guy. He moved the camera around as I grabbed one of my jugs and brought the nipple to my mouth. “I’m in control… I’ll make you cum!” I moaned to Luke as I sucked on my own nipple biting it with my teeth. I gasped in joy... but i knew men loved it when a woman pleasured herself. The guys along the wall all moaned and all came at the same time. Their cum squirted high into the air. The camera angle was prefect as my rough nipple chewing was in the foreground and the cum explosion was in the background.

Luke moaned too… he almost lost it but he did not. He pulled me off the stool and pushed me up against the bar. I now faced him, so he could look me in the eyes. “Time for you to have an orgasm” He declared and rammed his cock into me so hard my feet came of the floor on each thrust.

“Show her feet” He told one camera guy “and her face” he told another. As he fucked me like a wild stallion. It was an amazing fuck and my pussy orgasms like crazy. No acting needed as I came over and over. My whole body shaking. Luke made sure the camera caught my facial expressions, the hands, my body shaking, our body position ... not just our genitals. Later the film would show my complete orgasm, how my entire body reacted. My character was defeated. I made sure my face showed that I knew I had lost and now I was putty in Luke's hands and powerful cock!
 
Last edited:
We worked the camera's like old pro's, Constance was almost communicating through telepathy. I seemed to know what she wanted and soon it was like we weren't even working a case. We were performers and what a performance. The bikers couldn't get enough, I knew these men had watched a million fuck scenes and were so fucking desensitized that nothing and no one could get them excited anymore. Yet here they were pulling their cocks out to my angel.

I started to fuck her really hard, I remembered the woman in the bathroom telling me to slow down and not so rough, then I remembered Lexi screaming for more, I did what they asked because I wanted them to feel good. Now I was doing it to force my lover to cum, to give the bikers a hell of a show and to let the slimy scum bag who thought he was in charge what a real fuck scene looked like, with real passion between to real lovers. I kissed Constance hard, tasting her desire mixed with so many other tastes. My tongue almost forking, my blood was boiling I needed to taste her climax. After ten more room shaking thrusts I pulled out lifted her with ease onto the bar, spread her milky white legs and buried my face into her pussy, lapping at all her cum, all her juices. Constance kept massaging her massive tits, telling the camera to stay on her face and tits.

I kept stroking as I licked her pussy and asshole. Her legs were high and wide, shaking as she came again and again. I couldn't take it and stood I stroked my swollen cock, standing a foot from her, my ropes of white, thick cum streamed out hitting her lips and chin and landing like streams along her body. I leaned back and looked at my love, covered in my cum, sweating and used. I wanted her again but knew we had proved our point and needed to keep working.

The bikers stood and applauded, they gave us a standing ovation. I turned and nodded. I knew every one of them would kill for a shot at Constance.

Todd who had not done a fucking thing stood and whispered to his junior man. "We'll make a ton on these two. Now watch me work these fucking morons." Constance gave me a sly look which told me that he was in for a fucking rude awakening. She had cleaned up and was getting dressed. I had done the same. The bikers went back to what ever it was they were doing before which looked like just sitting there.

"Not bad you two, I think you have a moderate amount of talent, I'll give the $500 each then we will discuss future projects, I will need you to sign a contract that makes it so you can only work for me, for let's say fifty movies, I'll pay you $350 each! Now that's bankable money more then 99% of the girls and guys get out here!" He said with a big smile. He went up to Constance. "I'll even let you suck me off from time to time!" He said. I wanted to kill him just for thinking he was worthy of my angel. But I knew Constance would take care of him.

KC
 
"Not bad you two, I think you have a moderate amount of talent, I'll give the $500 each then we will discuss future projects, I will need you to sign a contract that makes it so you can only work for me, for let's say fifty movies, I'll pay you $350 each! Now that's bankable money more then 99% of the girls and guys get out here!" Todd said with a big smile.

He went up to me and said "I'll even let you suck me off from time to time!"

Luke and I needed to stay in our roles as poor and desperate people. So I did not want to agree too quickly to Todd's terms. So, I batted my eyes at the slimy man and said.

“Director…” then I was cut off by Todd.

“Please call me Todd.” He said interrupted.

“Todd, I don’t understand… why do we get $500 each for the scene we just made and only get $350 for the next 50 movies?” I asked.

“Actually, you agreed to shot this first movie for $500 each. Not just that scene.” Todd pointed out.

“Oh… ok” I agreed acting like a dizzy blonde, then asked “but why do we get paid more now? I would have thought we get paid more later, as our experience in acting grows/improves.”

“Porn industry is weird” Todd said with a knowing chuckle. “Men want to see the new young stars. That is why you get $500 for your first movie. You are not worth as much, even if you act better, in later films. Sorry hot tits… that is the way it works. Trust me, I’m not cheating you.”

“Ok… but we’ll need the $500 today. Our rent is due” I added.

“No problem, sweet cunt” Todd answered as he wrote out 2 checks for Luke and I. He handed the checks to us.

“What time do we need to be here tomorrow?” I asked Todd.

“MMMM” Todd answered thinking “It is a girl-girl scene… so you need to be here by 8:00 am. Sorry Luke, it is closed set, so you cannot watch… but if you can show up at 10:00 am, you can get ready for your next scene! It’s a threesome.” Todd explained in excitement.
 
Of all the slimy bastards I thought. He was actually treating women like this. Using them and cheating them. I wanted so badly to kill him. Constance knew my anger was rising so she cut across me. She began to talk money with Todd, fishing for angles to nail him on. Catch him in the act red handed cheating us. It was the smart move, just another reason why she was really in charge of the firm. Equal partners but the brains, I had no problem admitting it no problem accepting it.

We walked out cheques in hand. Constance seemed all happy. "Why the fuck are you so fucking happy may I ask?" I was mad as hell. Todd was almost worse then that cunt the Sick Magician. He at least was up front with his crookedness.

"Because my dear we have him where we want him. He doesn't know it but he's played right into our hands. I'm willing to bet you an hour of oral pleasure he handed us bum cheques. Then we have him on that. the whole thing will snow ball, and if we play our cards right we just might come out way ahead from where we thought we might!" Constance explained. I gave a laugh feeling she was probably right.


Lexi

Back at the office Lexi who was feeling really board decided it was as good a time as any to have a little fun. She locked the doors and pulled out her favorite to. A large black dildo. There at her desk she began to work her wet pussy, dirty thoughts were easy for her and she was really hoping Constance would stay with her that night, so she was very turned on already. With her high heels locked onto the edge of her mahogany desk, legs spread wide she rifled the toy in and out of her pussy. Throwing her head back and screaming out in utter ecstasy she came hard.

"Girl what the fuck you doing?" Three legs asked walked up to her. He had decided to clean a little while we were out.

"Pull it out big boy, I'm in real need of cock!" She said licking her lips.

Three legs gave a laugh. "You bitches are unbelievable you know that!" He said pulling out his cock and presenting it to her. Lexi swallowed all she could while still using the toy. "Mmmm that's it slut work that dick!" He said as he started to really fuck her mouth. "Life just don't get any better then this!" He said starting to really fuck her face hard!

KC
 
Luke and I drove to a bank that stayed open later. We tried to cash the checks, but they both bounced.

“Told you” I said to Luke with a smile as we walked back to the car. “One hour of oral pleasure! I’m going to love that!”

“Hey, we never shook hands on that deal!” Luke said. “I thought the checks would bounce as well, not fair”

“Typical demon… always trying to use some loophole to get out of an agreement” I countered.

“You know I would love to eat your pussy for an hour. I just don’t like losing bets, I didn’t make” Luke said.

“Great… if you make me cum enough times… I might even suck you off as a reward.” I joked with him. We got in the car and started back to the office. I got more serious. “Call your girlfriend Lily and tell what we have.”

“Ok” Luke said as he called the cop on his cellphone. There was a lot of “ok…” and “oh, did not think of that” and “ok we can do that” comments from Luke. Then he hung up.

“What did she say?” I asked Luke as weave through LA traffic.

“Well, this is a bit more complex than we thought. Lily said a few bounced checks and some girls complaining about being under paid will not amount to much in court. Todd can out of it all, really easy. We need more dirt on him. Lily suggested we get copies of his financial papers or if we find drugs at his place. That will stick better. She said a guy that cheats workers will also cheat Uncle Sam. And the FBI tax guys are ruthless. Lily will contact a tax enforcement guy she knows. She’ll be ready for our phone call tomorrow to make the bust. They’ll will throw him in jail to prevent him from hiding any assets and as an example to others.”

“I’m liking this Lily more and more. Ok tomorrow when I show up at 8:00. You sneak into Todd’s office and copy all his papers. He’ll be too busy watching me eat some hot young pussy to even know you were there.”

“Speaking of eating pussy. Drive faster… I can’t wait to eat yours!” Luke growled in excitement.

Lexi and Three Legs

All Lexi could think of was the size of the cock easing towards her cunt. Three legs blunt head slipped in past her outer pussy lips. She wiggled until as it started to go inside her. “MMM Much better than a dildo! Now stay hard I want to cum a bunch of times” She moaned as Three Legs kept pushing until the head, a couple of inches, and then about half of him made it inside her. They were fucking right on Lexi’s reception desk.

"Fuck me HARD” Lexi gasped

Three Leg started to fuck at a steady pace. Pounding more and more of his cock in her. It was a good pace and Lexi as gasping and moan in no time. Her previous orgasms had her all warmed up. Her body started to quiver as she gasped “Oh fuccckkkk” and her body came. Three legs moaned too but he did not cum with her.

“Oh that was close” He told Lexi “I almost came”

He started to bang away again and Lexi moaned “Harder… HARDER” He was really banging her now. The desk was creaking as he threw his body weight into it. Lexi poor pussy was taking a beating, but she LOVED it and came again and again.

Finally Three legs gasped "Oh, no!" sounding like a little boy in trouble.

"That's fine, Three Legs. Shoot me full of your seed!" Lexi moaned.

She could feel several strong spurts, then weaker, finally a steady flow of sperm up squirted up against her cervix. The force of it had to send his cum into her uterus.

“Sorry” Three Legs said as his cock got softer.

"We can fuck more when you get hard again." Lexi said. She could feel him start to soften inside her. Even soft it was making her have little orgasms just being in her. Then she got idea to turn him on.

“You want to fuck this white SLUT bitch again. Bite her nipples and treat like a whore” Lexi said to Three legs. Three Legs bit her nipples and like magic he started to get harder. “You white cunts love black cock.” He moaned as he started to fuck her again. It felt good, as his cock started to swell to full size. His cum was squishing around, splashing against Lexi pussy as his was again thrusting into her.

He was at full hardness and length in no time. His balls were reloaded with another big cum shot. He pounded at Lexi's greed pussy. She was moaning again and could feel her vagina stretch. Her cervix was feeling his cock head bang against its tiny opening. His nuts were resting against her ass. Three Legs had a big grin on his face. After his first orgasm, now he could last a while.

He fucked her for another fifteen minutes to orgasm after orgasm. Finally, Three Legs grunted and he came. His sperm spurted into the wetness of Lexi pussy. Then after a minute he pulled out. Sperm flooded from Lexi when he pulled out. The pool of cum on the desk was about the size of a large dinner plate.

That was when Luke and I walked in.
 
I unlocked he door, wondering why it was locked at all. When Constance walked past me into our building it was to a sight that would have shocked most people. Three Legs, our trusted employee, and fellow sleuth, and Lexi our sexy harlot, and receptionist were once again getting it on. To bad for Constance and me, seeing we had showed up to late to join in.

"Come on you two. At least message one of your bosses to let us know what you are up too. We could have arranged clients..." I began before Constance cut me off.

"Or wanted to be a part of it. I guess you forgot I love black cock too, and pussy. Well you two clean up. And Three Legs. I want you to go see Krista Locke, she is Todd's assistant. Pump her for info on where he might keep financial files!" She told him. Then turned to me. "I eat great pussy, but the faster you find the papers the better. Also Three Legs I hope you saved enough energy to work her hard enough to make her call in sick. Less eyes at the studio." Constance finished.

Three Legs nodded and went to have a large supper of carbs. Lexi with very weak legs cleaned her desk. As she was doing so she told Constance that someone named Mack called. Said a man named Loco was looking for you. Said he means to kill your fine ass! Sad you would know what he meant" Lexi finished. I turned to Constance.

"Should we be worried about this punk?" I wasn't yet but knew that we had a habit of making tough enemies.

Constance thought about it for a minute. "Not yet I don't think. I'll get the reapers to take him out. They owe me big time! I think you should worry more about your sexy tongue doing a good job. I meant to ask you. Did it fork today?"

"Ya ever so slightly, though when we stopped kissing it was normal. Of course I was both pissed off at Todd and turned on by you. Haven't been that mix ever, seems to have an odd effect on me!" I said and we walked to our shared office. We each had a private one but I was never in mine, Constance used hers from time to time. "Shower first, then we'll eat then I will eat again!" I said giving her firm, round ass a sharp slap that was sure to leave a perfect hand print.

KC

Krista Locke
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1701487509/174524541_21de4d49df.jpg
 
Last edited:
Luke watched the changes in my posture and body movements. My hips rocked and tilted against his licking tongue. I moved to the rhythm he set, and my hips seemed to beg him for more. Gone were the stifled breaths and pursed lips, replaced by deep heaving breaths interspersed with unchecked moans of pure pleasure.

He watched as I unravel bit by bit beneath his tongue. His pussy eating far surpassed any of my wildest dreams. He read me, knew I was getting close and slowed to a stop until my hips reached for him greedily.


He pulled his face back not wanting to push me over the edge. He reached down to replace his mouth with his hand. I whimpered in hope he would make me cum again. He lightly stroked two fingertips along my sensitive clit as I moaned louder.


I was rewarded by two fingers swiftly filling my aching pussy. Pleasure coursed over my middle and up my spine, causing my head to roll and my eyes to close. Luke slid his thumb over my writhing clit and felt the reaction inside as my pussy as it squeezed his fingers tightly.


"Yes!" I moaned


Luke continued to drive my pussy crazy. I noticed one corner of Luke's mouth curl with delight when my body jerked hard with pleasure. Again and again Luke’s fingers plunged into me. A thumb massaging my clit and fingertips massaging my g-spot with every thrust. Lost to everything happening inside me. Luke leaned forward, kissed me as he finished off my pussy with some quick thrusts that took my body by storm.


My body seized from top to bottom for what seemed like an eternity. Unbelievable muscle contractions spasmed around Luke's fingers as he watched me cum beneath him. Wild tremors shook my hips and Luke watched the aftershocks travel all the way up my body. He withdrew from my pussy and lay next to me.

"That was incredible." I told Luke, who had done as he promised, oral pleasure for an hour. Giving me more orgasms than i could count.
 
It was an hour in heaven, I licked, sucked, fingered for an hour straight I gave my Angel all my pussy eating skill.

"That was incredible." She said to me, this was high praise. But I was beginning to understand that Constance and I seemed to be better lovers. At least to each other I think, we just seemed to understand what our bodies both needed and wanted. And we gave each other just that.

Constance had won fair and square though I still feel that I was duped. Though if this was losing I could handle this every night. I crawled up beside her on our large bed and kissed her sweet lips. "Well never say I don't pay up!" I laughed. Constance smiled a wicked smile.

"Best pussy licker in the world!" She said and kissed me back. Her hand reached my hard cock, she slowly stroked it. "Now there will be no fucking me tonight but I will give you a nice hand job. Then after we nail that prick Todd I will let you have me how ever you want!" Constance said and began to stroke faster. Looking deep into my eye she held my gaze and pulled my cock faster and faster. "Come on Luke shoot your hot load onto my belly. I need to feel your cum." She almost begged, she knew my buttons and dirty talk was a big one. With in ten minutes I was shooting my load onto her belly. She licked her ruby lips. "Good boy!" And soon we were asleep.



Three legs and Krista

Three legs had done what Constance asked and went straight to the studio, he waited there for an hour till the thin woman matching Luke and Constance description came out. He walked up to the woman as she lit a cigarette. "Excuse me ma'am, but I was looking for a couple of friends of mine. I was told that they were shooting a movie here!" Three legs said not really lying. Krista looked the tall handsome black man over, she liked what she saw. Constance spotted her liking of the BBC right away.

"What are their names?" She asked.


"Luke and Co..." Three legs began.

"Constance! Ya hot fucking couple! They've left well over an hour ago maybe more. Sorry, why did you need them?"

"I was to have photos done too! All three of us are a little strapped and we heard about this place, I got tied up and missed the meet up! Damn fool I am, I walked here, thought for sure they would have taken longer, not sure why. Well thanks for your time have a great night!" Three legs said and turned away. Krista stopped him and told him that she could still do a shoot for him at her condo! That would help him tomorrow. Three legs took her up on her offer.

When the pair got to the condo which was only a ten minute walk from our office, she made her intentions very clear. Three legs didn't get one photo taken of him. Instead he did as ordered, found out, only after getting high with Krista and fucking her for a good long time. That Todd kept his personal files locked in his desk. Three legs pounded her till almost two in the morning, he only stopped when she said she could take no more. Her body was spent and she picked up the phone and left Todd a message that she would be staying home that day! Three legs limped his warn ass home to us.

At the crack of dawn he told Constance and me everything he found out. Constance thanked him and then we got ready to bury Todd. Only after I got the goods and Constance ate some pussy of course!

KC
 
Luke parked the car a distance from the studio. “Good Luck” I told him and gave him a long slow passionate kiss. “And thanks for last night!” I added.

“Fuck” Luke replied after the kiss “You gave me a hardon”

I giggled “Perfect… as you deal with it. That will give me time to walk in alone.”

I got out of the car and made my way to the studio. The front door was open and I slipped into the building. There did not seem to be anyone around. I walked back to Todd’s office. He was there with an enormous almost evil smile on his face. I felt a little shiver run up my spine. He was up to something, but I did not know what.

“Where is everyone?” I asked

“There has been a change in plans, big tits.” Todd said staring at my big jugs. Then he grabbed something on his desk. It was a spiked dog collar with a leash attached. “You and I are going to do a bondage scene” he told me as he stood up. He was not wearing any pants and his small naked cock was erect.

“What… NO” I said firmly. I knew he was up to something. The slimy shit wanted to fuck me for free. What an Asshole. I did not want to agree. I needed him out of this office so Luke could get the goods on him.

Todd look directly in my eyes and said, "You don’t have a choice, given your desperate situation. Now take off your clothes!”

“NO” I told him getting ready to leave.

He laughed "It is the contract you signed. The fine print states that if you do not comply, you will be ordered to pay the sum of $50,000 dollars immediately to my movie company. This contract holds up in court. Ask any of the ladies here."

“It is not… I read fine print.” I stated firmly.

“You think you’re so smart. But it was on an attached page I did not give you.” He walked from behind his desk. His cock still raging hard. He was turned on by fucking people over.

“Now… get naked, put this on. We are going to Set 8” He told me.

I was relieved he wanted to fuck me somewhere else. Luke and my plan would still work as long as I went along with Todd bondage fantasy. I put on my best dazed and defeated look and got naked. Leaving my cloth on the floor in Todd’s office. It would be a good clue for Luke to find.

Todd gaze was intent as he evaluated my naked body as I put the collar on.

"I’m going to LOVE fucking you SLUT” Todd said as he led my out of the office on the leash.

The cameras were set up at Set 8, but there were no cameramen. There was a bed with heavy chains for hands and feet on the sides of the bed. I stood naked and feeling vulnerable as the room’s chill made my nipples jutted out hard.

“Get on the bed” Todd ordered. He shackled my hands and feet spread eagle on the bed. Then he went to turn on the cameras.

“You know… you are not the only one with friends at the police” He said casually. I gasped inside “OH SHIT” I thought. “I got a call last night… from one of MY friends.” Todd said. I tried to pull free of the chains but could not. I was trapped!!

“They told me about a possible police raid happening at the studio this morning!” Todd explained. “Too bad you can’t make the phone call to signal them” He laughed evilly. “And don’t worry, I have some thugs guarding the studio, no one is getting in without a police warrant”

“Now… Slut get ready to be FUCKED over!” Todd yelled as he came towards my exposed pussy.
 
Last edited:
After she walked out I pulled out my big cock and stroked it for several minutes. I didn't cum but it was enough to tie me over till I could have Lexi, or my Angel, perhaps Lily! Yes I would be calling Lily later. I walked around the corner to the entrance of the studio, there at the doors were two big thugs. This was a bad sign.

"Studio's closed today so fuck off!" One of the men said. He looked like he was plucked out of the nastiest hole in the ground. I smiled.

"I'm sorry!" I said. The other large man looked at me with a quizzical expression on his face.

"What'd you mean sorry!"

I raised my eyebrows. "Sorry that I have to hurt you two so badly!" The men moved fast but not fast enough. With all my might I kicked the first man in the nuts so hard he felt his scrotum being literally crushed, he went down and was actually weeping as he held his nuts. The second guard didn't fair any better. I punched him in the sternum winding him, I then spun and elbowed him in the throat, blood spit out of his mouth as I crushed his wind pipe. I pulled my 9mm from behind my back. "Can't have you two causing any trouble. I knocked the one with the crushed throat out cold. Now what's going on inside?" I said pointing the gun at the others head. He was still crying but managed to answer.

"Todd's doing a special scene with some big titted slut, Said if we did a god job we'd get her next!" I looked at him, my anger reaching a danger level.

"Thanks for your honesty!" I said with all the control I could muster. I hit him on the back of the head and then dragged their bodies and threw them into a near by dumpster.

I entered the office it was quiet, I went to his office, I saw Constance's clothes on the floor. I swallowed and calmed down a little. He wouldn't hurt her till he got what he wanted. I told my self. Stick to the plan. I said quietly. moving to his desk I started to look through it, after ten minutes of searching. I found his personal files. I par-used them, he was clearly embezzling money, and hiding it in different locations. I wrote down all the locations. "He takes from us, we'll take from him." I said, I took photos of everything and Called Lily, she had been waiting my call as Constance and I kept her in the loop about what was going on. She had got the warrant and would be there with in the hour. I hung up and went looking for Constance.

She was bound fast, Todd taking his time, circling the bed, like a shark does a swimmer. "You know what I think slut. I think you were sent by some of the other skanks to get their money. You thought you could out smart me! Well I've been in this game a long time and many have tried!" Todd hissed then reached down and took one of Constance's hard nipples between his finger and thumb and with much cruelty pinched it. A sick gleam in his dark eyes. Then he slapped her perfect breast till it bore a clear hand print.

"Oh this day will be so much fun! I've never had a woman as sexy as you in the dungeon. You'll be lucky to walk in a weeks time, which is when I think I have you go for the gang ban record! What was it 919 I think. Well that tight pussy will never be the same. Poor Lisa Sparxxx was never the same after. I was number 472. Of course with you I'll be number one. haha" He said laughing at his own sadistic plan.

I was now looking for her though the studio was much larger then I imagined it would be! I called Three legs. When he answered I wasted no time and hit him with a flurry of questions. The last being for him to call Krista and have her call me. Three legs was on it immediately

KC
 
Lily and Kevin

Lily got Luke’s phone call and after she hung up. She simply said “It on!” to her team of police officers and the special tax enforcement accountant. The man’s name was Kevin Coopland.

Kevin was tall, had an average build and light brown hair. His eyes were gray but with no joy in them. They spoke of his unsatisfying love life. His total focus on boring numbers and spreadsheets. He was definitely a nerd, with his thick black framed glasses. Nevertheless, if you wanted a professional and very competent accountant, Kevin was definitely your man.

Kevin got in the same squad car as Lily and the two headed for the porn studio. “Do you expect any tricks?” Kevin asked Lily, as she maneuver the car through the LA traffic.

“No, I expect this bust to be pretty simple. I’d be surprised if there was any shooting” Lily answered Kevin’s question.

“I was not asking about shooting.” Kevin clarified as he pulled out his calculator “I was asking if the man was shrewd at hiding his money. I love a challenge” He said blowing on the top of his calculator like it was a smoking gun.

Constance and Luke

I was pretty worried and scared. This was the worse situation I had been in a 100 years. I was without my magic sword, tied up to a table, with a very pissed off and sick asshole leaning over me. He could have strangled me and there was nothing I could do about it. I needed to get him to start fucking me, no matter how bad that was, it was better than dying. It would allow time for Luke to find me.

“Todd… if you want this scene to be hotter, you need to force me to cum against my will. I would use a vibrator and show some good close ups” I suggested. It had been the wrong thing to say.

“You fucking SLUT” He yelled and slapped my other breast as hard as he could. It hurt like yell. “I’m the director, NOT YOU!” he screamed. “I’ll do what I want to you. UNDERSTAND!” He said. “Your little slut pussy is going cum” He explained as he was actually doing what I suggested, but made it sound like it was his idea. He was such a loser.

With my legs spread wide the cameras had a full view of my pussy. The camera could also see my big tits as well. He lowered his tongue and mouth over my erect nipple and began to suck on it. I squirmed and wiggled to protest but with my arms and legs shackled to the bed there was little I could do. As Todd sucked my nipples his free hand started to stroke my thighs and pussy.

His fingertips stroked my clit as I gasped and squirmed more. Then he released my nipple and move his body closer to my pussy. He took two fingers and pumped them in and out of my pussy as the other hand stroked my clit. I wanted to hate what he was doing. But it felt good and soon I was arching my back and moaning.

“You are such a SLUT” he told me as I felt his mouth on my wet hot swollen cunt. The fingers never left my pussy as his mouth devoured my pussy. After only a few minutes of this intense stimulation, I came violently into his mouth. I bucked at the restraints and scream with the incredible pleasure I was experiencing.

“I FORCED you to cum, SLUT” he told me in glee. “Now you get to feel my big cock!” He bragged. His little cock was pulsing in his hand.

“What… that thing?” I mocked him. It had been a dumb thing to say. But my pride just got in the way of my common sense.

“OH YOU SHIT” He screamed. “For that comment. I’m going to RIP YOUR CUNT OPEN WITH A BASEBALL BAT!” he yelled. He walked over to the wall and grabbed a baseball bat. “And I’m NOT using LUBE!” He warned me. He aggressively walked back to me and slid the bat close to my pussy. It was a big bat, but I thought my pussy could handle it. However, that was when he seemed to get a more evil idea.

“NO… I’m going to ram this up your ASS!” He yelled.

I knew that would be very bad. The bat was way over sized for my ass. That would put my in the hospital for sure. I started to struggle like crazy. That was when Luke grabbed the bat from Todd's hands. It was like stealing candy from a baby. Luke was much stronger than slimy Todd.

“FUCK YOU TODD” Luke said as he punched Todd in the face so hard, he flew back against the wall and was knocked out cold.

“You saved me!!” I said to Luke “You’re my hero!”
 
I wanted to kill that son of a bitch, but I knew Lily and her team were on the way. A death would not be good.

Constance was shackled to a hard bed I saw the signs of both pleasure and pain. She called me her hero, but I didn't feel like one. The camera's had caught everything, this would help with nailing Todd.

"A hero would have never let that scum touch you!" I said walking to the cameras and turning them off. I went to free Constance when the sight of her seemed to awaken my demon side. I caressed her, from her ankle to her pussy. "Did he hurt you?" I asked a gleam of lust in my eyes. I wanted her badly now. She was never so helpless looking I licked my lips.

Constance seemed to know what I was after. "Yes. but worst of all he gave me a weak ass orgasm!" She said in a mock pout. I shook my head in disgust.

"He had you in this position and couldn't make you cum. I think he lacked the proper equipment!" I said and lowered my fly, pulled out my now hard cock. I climbed on to the bed and got between her legs. After spitting on my hand and lubing my cock. She still seemed a little wet. I then pushed all nine inches into her wet pussy. Constance yelled out in pleasure. I grunted as I pounded her pussy. She screamed out for me to fuck her harder. I did as commanded. I undid her hand shackles, Constance wrapped her now free hands around my neck pulling me into a wet kiss. I started to pull off my clothes as I fucked her. Once my pants were at my ankles we heard the door to the dungeon open.

"Oh fuck! what's going on? What happened to Todd?" Krista asked. She had rushed over when Three legs told her that there was real trouble at the studio. She was wearing a pair of faded cut off jean shorts, a white tank top and sneakers.

"Todd was raping me when Luke saved me. Now I'm thanking him!" Constance said, this was pretty much the truth.

"Can I join you?" Krista asked pulling her shirt off. I nodded and freed Constance's feet. Krista came over and took my cock into her mouth. I had Constance get on all fours and started to lick her ass while I pumped Krista's mouth.

After a bit we moved Krista so she was under Constance in a 69, I re-entered Constance and taking her hips in my hands I began to pump her wet pussy, While Krista licked my balls. Constance pushed back, loving the feeling of my hard cock, part of me was scared, I could have lost her. This was in some sick way showing her that I need her in my life. Constance held her self up on the bar that the shackles were secured too, she pushed back hard on my invading cock and let out low moans as I found her sweet spot. "Right there, don't fucking stop, keep going, yes, yes, on fuck yessssss..! She screamed. I pulled out and watched Krista's face get covered in Angel cum. I jerked hard and continued to glaze Krista's face in hot cum. She giggled as I covered her face. We all were sitting on the bed naked, while Constance told Krista everything. She had no idea her boss was doing that to the women. Right when we were about to dress. Lily and two other uniformed officers, Kevin walked in.

"Oh shit!" Was all Lily said at first. "Constance, Luke please tell me you are ok?" Lily said. She looked over at Todd who was still out cold. "Luke this your handy work?" She asked, both me and Constance nodded.

"Kevin these two are... the owners of the Heaven and Hell detective agency. They are very good at their job though a little unorthodox as you can plainly see.

"This is Krista, she helped us get all the dirt on this scum bag!" I said. Lily was looking at my cock like she had never seen one.

She snapped out of it after a second. "Right well these men will take your statement, Luke you and I will need to of course go over the details of the case later tonight perhaps!" Lily said with a smile.

I agreed and then dressed, we showed Kevin everything I had found, Constance gave her full statement to Lily, Kevin while scanning the documents. turned to me.

"Is it always like this at your place?"

I looked him over appraising his worth. We might need a good number cruncher. I smiled. "Always." I said with a chuckle. When he was done looking he assured me that Todd would not see the light of day for many, many years. I thanked him and told him to stop by the office later in the week, that we would show him why people work with us! He agreed and went back to the papers.

I walked out to Constance and Lily, she had got all she needed for the time being and left us.

When we were allowed to leave, Constance kissed me again. "I have a great idea Luke! I think we should expand a little, our skills could really be used here in this line of work! And tell me that we weren't born to fuck! Why not on camera, I know Lexi would love it and Three legs, well that's a no brainer!" She said. I liked the idea but played that I didn't.

"What will it take to convince you?" She asked, I smiled. "Oh so that's what'll convince you!" And she gave her ass a wiggle. "Alright you'll get all the anal you want. Perhaps Lily and I show you a wild night!" I smiled at the thought of that. We went and ate, before returning to the office!

KC
 
10 minutes before Luke met back up with Lily and Constance

“That is the whole story. The guy was a scumbag, cheating the hardworking women and men at this studio.” I reported to Lily, the extra busty police detective.

“Ironic” Lily said looking at all the half-naked men and women who had started to show up for work at the studio. “You caught the bad guy, but this place will close, and they will all lose their jobs. In trying to help them… you got them all laid off. Just doesn’t seem right”

That got me thinking “MMMM what if Luke and I take over the business. Keep the place running and make better movies? Pay everyone better and provide profit sharing checks. It would be fun!” I thought out loud.

Lily laughed “Sometimes, you remind me of an Angel, Constance!“ She observed. If she only knew the truth!!

Kevin Coopland

Kevin gathered up all the books and printouts from Todd’s office and computer. He had everything he needed to put the guy away for a long time. Kevin was glad. The people that worked in the studio seemed nice. He was disappointed about the challenge of this assignment. He had hoped the scumbag owner had been more clever about hiding his trail. But he had not been. Luke, Constance, and Krista had done a good job collecting the evidence, so his job had been easy.

He glanced up and saw another two very beautiful girls dressed in bikinis walk past the office door. He had seen so many beautiful women here, he had hoped the job would have lasted longer. He might have been able to strike up a conversation with one of the girls.

He sighed heavily. He knew that was not going to happen. He was too shy. That was why his personal life and sex life for that matter was going nowhere. Luke had asked him to “stop by the office later in the week” he had agreed, but knew he would not stop by. That would lead nowhere and result in more disappointment.

He grabbed the documents and headed out of the porn studio to file his report.

A few hours later

I checked the room one last time to make sure that everything was in place.

“Everyone ready?” I asked.

“Yes” I heard from everyone. I turned off the lights. I went down the stairs and popped into the bathroom. I looked into the big mirror over the sink and inspected my face and hair. I grinned in joy at what I had set up. I was dressed like a catholic school girl, with a skirt outfit. Everything about my appearance spoke of innocence and femininity.

I walked on my bare feet to Luke’s office. As I opened the door he looked over to me. I walked over to him. “I have a little surprise for you” I said in excitement.

“I can see that” Luke replied thinking I was the only one involved in this fantasy. “Nice outfit” He said with a big naughty grin on his face.

I kissed him as I laid my hand on his chest. Then I pressed my wanton body against his, a complete contradiction to my appearance. My tongue traced his lips as I kissed him again. He kissed back as I moaned softly.

"I have been a bad girl” I told him as if he was a teacher “I have not been studying… I have just been fucking all the other students. Follow me up to the pool room… I have a little surprise for you.” I told Luke as I turned away… showing him my sexy ass as I skipped away from his office.

Luke got up and quickly followed me. I made it to the pool room by the time he caught me. I felt his hands come to rest on my ass. The curve of it fit perfectly in his palms. He gentle started to massage my ass with his fingers, causing my pulse to quicken.

“Look” I said as I flicked on the mood lights in the pool room.

In the low light of the pool room, Luke saw the ultimate anal fantasy prepared for him. Lexi was playing a street prostitute. She was tied up to a table with her ass exposed ready for Luke's huge cock.

Krista was playing patient in a doctor’s office. She was in a sex swing, her legs wide open. There was a coat rack with a doctor’s lab coat and a few “doctor tools” for Luke to use on her.

Lily was playing the classic “the cop and criminal” fantasy. A powerful, extra sexy woman in the authoritative position. She was in a prison “cell”. So Luke could play this fantasy either way… with her in control or he turned the tables on her and now he was in control!!

Meanwhile I move to the “classroom” set and bent over the teacher’s desk. The blackboard behind me had written on it “Stop being a Bad Ass” 20 times. My ass was exposed and Luke knew I was not wearing any panties.
 
Last edited:
Once back at the office I realized that I had a ton of paperwork to finish. I went to my personal office, knowing that should Constance be in our shared office I would get no work done.

I worked fast and efficient seeing I hated this part of the job! Lexi and Three legs had wised up early and knew not to let me pawn this work off on them. I had lost track of time when the door opened. Constance walked in wearing what can only be described as a straight man's wet dream. “I have a little surprise for you” she said in a sexy tone. I dropped the pen and turned to look at the love and lust of my life. She walked up and kissed me, pressing those sexy tits into my body. She then whispered. “I have been a bad girl” I told him as if he was a teacher “I have not been studying… I have just been fucking all the other students. Follow me up to the pool room… I have a little surprise for you.” Well fuck me, that got me all kinds of hard. I knew she would reward my saving her and it would like always, be awesome but I thought she might wait a day or two seeing all that had happened.

I followed her to our upstairs pool room. She opened the door and turned up the lights only slightly. My mouth fell open. I looked from the left to the right. Constance had set it up so there were four small rooms or studio’s. I wasn’t surprised at all to see Lexi. Ah our dutiful, slutty, sexy Lexi. Loyal and fun. Then there was our new friend Krista. She was good looking and would I think play an important role in our future, should Constance get her way. The surprise for me was Lily, not that she was there but that she was there ready to play with all the other women. I knew she was our kind of cop but I wasn’t sure she was going to play with others too. Constance moved to her “Set” A small classroom and bent over the teacher's desk.

I was for a short time speechless. I needed to take it all in. They were all so sexy, so ready and willing to make a fantasy come true. It was really a testament to Constance and her persuasive abilities. I wondered how long it took her to get them to agree. Lexi I was sure was a yes before the plan was done. Krista seemed to be a woman up for anything. Lily I know would be down for some dirty fun but I would bet she was the only one Constance really had to work on. I smiled and mouthed the words thank you. To Constance. Now for where to start. I’ve had them all and loved them all. But I wanted to try out our newest friend. I walked up to Krista, her sexy ass in the swing.

“What have we here?” I asked, unbuttoning my shirt slowly. Krista looked up with her big, brown eyes, she had the look of a porn star. With lots of eye makeup and long eyelashes.

“Well Dr. I think my ass is too tight. I was told to come see you, that you are an expert at loosening ass’s!” Krista said in a sexy voice. I smiled, and looked over at Constance. She nodded and held her pose. It seemed all the ladies were going to hold their poses till I got to them. Thankful I loaded up on carbs as I would be put to the test this night.

“Well I am sure I can help with that. Let’s see what we have.” I pulled up the short, wheeled stool many Dr’s use. Damn that Angel thought of everything. The swing held her body high enough for me to wheel almost under her ass. There it was hanging down. Her pink slit looking so inviting. I caressed her ass with my finger a couple of times. “There does seem to be some tightness, have you ever tried putting anything up in here?” I asked.

“No nothing Dr.” She said in sweet tone. “I’ve tried but nothing!”

“Well I can already see that I will need to get the area ready for insertion. I found the method I use to have good results.” I said as I really started to get into it. I leaned in and flicked my tongue on her hole. Krista moaned.

“Oh my Dr. I’ve never thought of trying that. That feels fantastic!” Krista said as I started to tongue her ass harder. Soon my long tongue was actually fucking her ass. Krista began to bounce on my face, my hands finding her pert tits and giving them a pinch! This was going to be a fantastic night that was for sure!

KC
 
Luke used his hands to spread Krista's butt wide open. He had an even better view of her naked asshole. Luke’s lips kissing her butthole. The kisses came all around her exposed ass. It felt nice. Krista had never felt this kind of pleasure before. She thoroughly enjoyed it.

Then came Luke’s licks. Oh god. Krista felt the outer ring of her anus being licked. It was such a thrill, it made her pussy drip. She felt her heart pounding as the licking continued.

If that wasn't enough, she felt the warm tongue being pushed inside of her ass. “Oh god” She moaned as Luke’s tongue drove her wild, stimulating her nerve endings. It made her even more wet. The tongue licked and swirled around her ass.

Krista mumbled a few things which didn't make sense. Her moans grew louder.

Luke pulled his tongue away. Then she felt warm oil was being poured in her ass.

Luke’s strong hands held Krista's ass cheeks wide open. His grip was firm and tight. There was no way Krista's butt cheeks could squeeze shut. The tip of Luke's huge cock pressed against Krista's asshole. The girth opened her up. His cock felt so solid and huge.

A small push and Luke cock slipped inside of Krista's vulnerable ass. It did not go in too deep… but there was no stopping now. Slowly Luke pushed more in, using the sex swing his cock slowly went in more and more.

Krista’s tiny little asshole was being stretched in an unnatural way. “OHHHH FUCK, Doctor… get that BIG tool in me” She moaned. She felt pleasure, she had never felt before. It was strange but wonderful. Nerve endings she never knew existed were being stimulated as Luke worked his cock in & out of her.

Luke used the sex swing as he pushed and pulled her on and off his huge cock. It was some of the best anal sex he had ever had. And from the way Krista pussy kept orgasming, she liked it to!
 
Last edited:
I couldn’t believe how good Krista’s ass felt. Just one more reason I was loving being a human. This world and it’s many sins suited me. Suited who I was and with the Angel with me, and all the good we were doing it just balanced the sinner and the saint that was now within me! Within all of us. I knew I needed to get to all the women and wanted to enjoy all that Constance had arranged. So I only fucked Krista fora few glorious minutes before pulling out. I spun the swing around, Krista knew what I was after and opened her mouth to accept me. She cleaned my cock with pleasure in her eyes. I actually had to stop her and move on. I did notice that on a rolling tray were a few instruments of pleasure as well as few for a knkier scene. I picked up a dildo, it was big and black with a veiny shaft and bulbous head. I handed it to Krista. “Here you go his will help with the tightness.” I said and moved on. Krista smiled and licked the head, then pushed it into her waiting pussy.

I moved to Lily next She was in a cage waiting patiently for me to get to her. On her rub lips she wore a slutty smile. Her tight outfit clinging to her sexy curves. Her long sexy boots going to her thigh, a tight skirt barely covering her curvy ass, her tits fighting to be free of a top that was made of blue latex. Her sexy policeman's hat propped up on her head. Constance also had her wear a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses, the look was perfect and should we go forward with this venture this movie I was sure would be a top seller. I loved the willingness that showed on her face, I was going to enjoy this. She would not give in easily, it was not in her personality to willingly give in to a man’s advances. I circled the small cage. Lily turned in the opposite direction, looking at me the whole time. I looked at her ass when her back was to me. I hungrily licked my lips. I made it to the cell door. “Well, well, well look what we have here! Officer Pavlovna. Looks like you got yourself into a spot of trouble here. Got yourself locked into your own cage. A cage I think was for me!” I said holding onto the bars. Lily walked up to the door.

“You’d better hope I don’t get out of here.” She threatened me.

“Oops!” I said opening the cell door. I stepped in and grabbed Lily by the throat right under the jaw line. Nothing hard but with enough dominance to send her a message. Lily smiled and licked her upper lip slowly.

“You were saying!” I chided as my hand found it’s way between her legs, I found her sex and rubbed it roughly. “Why Officer, can it be possible that you are wet for me. You like this don’t you. All those criminals you put away, I think it’s left you wanting a man to dominate you.” I said into her ear.

In a low moan Lily whispered. “Yes, god yes!” She reached down and took my cock into her hand and started to stroke it. I stuck my tongue out for Lily to take. She sucked it into her mouth hungrily. Our lips met, we started to make out, I pulled roughly on her g-string, hearing the flimsy string snap. I dropped them to the ground, I could feel her need in her kiss. I pushed a finger up into her. “Yess that’s it.”

“You going to be a good little cop whore.” I then grabbed a fist full of her hair and forced her down on to her knees. She took my cock and spit on the shaft. Lily looked up at me, lust and anger in her eyes. Even though she wanted this, she hated to give up control. She took my cock and licked at it, I pushed it at her mouth and she turned her head defiantly, I gave her face a slap, her eyes lit up as the struggle continued to veer away from her favor. I pushed my cock again into her mouth this time she accepted it, I held the back of her head and fucked her mouth. She gagged and drooled but took it all. Soon I had to have her. I stood her up and turned her around, giving her ass a sharp slap. “Ready for my cock?” I said. She nodded. Lily spit on her hand and rubbed her asshole. Then I pushed the head against her puckered hole. Soon my head pushed though. She moaned as I invaded her asshole. I got up to a rhythm quickly, Slapping her ass as I fucked her. Lily grabbed the bars as I roughly pounded her ass. She cried out, loving the power and the force I was fucking her. Soon the cell walls were shaking as we fucked.

I pulled out and dropped down and licked around her gaped ass tasting her naughty hole, Lily grabbed my head and forced it into her ass. “Yessss eat my ass!” She said, her strength was amazing and I was loving it


KC
 
Lily smiled evilly as Luke lick her ass. He had made a mistake. With her hand on his head holding his face to her ass, she might be able to trap him. She whipped her leg around and wrapped her legs around his head dragging him to the floor of the cell. Lily was on her back now, but she had both her powerful legs scissored around Luke’s head. In this way, she could hold his face to her ass with her legs.

“Got you… you naughty criminal!” She said. “Now lick my ass…” She ordered him.

Luke could have used his demon strength to get out of this hold. But where was the fun in that? No, he knew a better way. He licked and sucked on her ass as ordered. His hands were free to excite other parts of Lily's body. One found her pussy and stroked her clit. The other grabbed one of her excited nipples and tease her huge sensitive breast. It took only a few minutes and Lily was yelping in pleasure.

Luke working his tongue in her ass. It was just too much for her. She was bucking, grunting, and squealing into his ear. Luke turned up her pleasure as his finger rubbed her clit faster and he tugged harder at her nipple. Lily, who always wanted to be in control, lost control. She came, like nothing Luke had ever seen. She was spasming and thrashing so wildly that she released his head, her legs quivering as she gasped for breath.

“OHHHH FUCKKKKK” Lily gasped. Luke tongue kept at her ass so she kept cumming. He gave her no relief as he held her hips tightly so that she couldn't move away. He made her cum a second time. She shrieked in ecstasy as she rode out her second orgasm.

Luke was done with her and stood up. He watched the female cop shaking and quivering on the floor of the jail cell. She lay in a pool of her own pussy juice as her pussy lips clenched and unclenched from her orgasm.
 
Back
Top