Warm cereal for breakfast

Friend keeping me company by text

Bouncing in and out of the parade coverage

Sunshine

Life.. so blessed!

Morning messages

Sunshine and today's forecast

Family to share the holiday with

The heavenly smell of sauerkraut cooking with the pork ribs, and keeping family traditions alive while making new ones. :kiss:

Having an enlightening conversation with my husband. He has been through so much these past few weeks with health issues, withdrawals, plus added stress from work. It was a good to have closure on some problems, and new outlooks on parts of his life. Sometimes my husband doesn't like to share his problems, so it was nice to see him let it go. I could see the transformation from stressed to relaxed and happy.

Having an enlightening conversation with my husband. He has been through so much these past few weeks with health issues, withdrawals, plus added stress from work. It was a good to have closure on some problems, and new outlooks on parts of his life. Sometimes my husband doesn't like to share his problems, so it was nice to see him let it go. I could see the transformation from stressed to relaxed and happy.

This made me smile.:heart:

Sometimes it's hard for men to relate their issues, even to those they love the most. It's heartening that it seems your communication is moving you forward. God bless you both. Always, my best wishes for the two of you. :rose::heart:

This made me smile.:heart:

Sometimes it's hard for men to relate their issues, even to those they love the most. It's heartening that it seems your communication is moving you forward. God bless you both. Always, my best wishes for the two of you. :rose::heart:

Thank you both very much:rose: Since July of this year, we have rekindled our romance, and every road bump we have has to be dealt with no matter how hard. I feel like its a journey of mine, to never give up and always say that change is possible.

sleeping well

sunshine

memories of yesterday, my grand nieces :heart: The three year old has learned that Dad has a Dodge Ram and after dinner they went out to go to the store and she asked 'where did the yellow dodge ram go?' She may not be impressed by me but she is with my ride!

plans for the day

Life..

Being able to go in and go out of the store with just a few items, smart shopping...lol.

Seeing talent from my little one that she didn't even know she had. She makes me smile.

Hubby buying me dinner last night and washing the dishes!

Being able to go in and go out of the store with just a few items, smart shopping...lol.

Seeing talent from my little one that she didn't even know she had. She makes me smile.

Hubby buying me dinner last night and washing the dishes!

I smile, imagining your dinner was by candlelight...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back