The Dancer and the suit. (Closed)

Oh but I don't know if I believe that.

A single fingernail tracing from sac to tip on him.
 
His hips jerked as she touched him.

"Oh, hell yes."

He bit his lower lip as he watched her.... seeing the mischievous look on her face.
 
She danced around a little more her hands moving over her own body till a tell tale little whimper fell from her lips. Her eyes closing as she bit her lower lip.
 
"You are amazing Natalia. You are driving me crazy."

He wanted her so bad. He had never experienced anyone like her, and he wanted to experience all she had to offer.
 
A slight little crack in his resistance her own hands and body continued their own sensual dance as her whimpers transform into gasps. This was not a battle she was going to lose. Nothing turned her on more than a suit begging.
 
He loved the way her hands moved over her body. He imagined having the opportunity to explore her body with his hands.

"Natalia, it is amazing how well you move your wonderful body."

Fuck, he wanted her so bad. He ached for her..... hell, he NEEDED her.

"Come on Natalia. Stop the teasing. Give me what I want. Give me that wonderful body."

He looked at her, and seeing no change in her ways....

"Please."
 
One final gasp as she leaned against one of the posters of the bed her breath ragged as she looked at him with a smile. Slowly moving to reach for his restraints unless be stopped her.
 
"No."

He wanted her to mount him like he was.

She could release him later... to continue what he hoped would be an endless night of pleasure for both of them
 
She smiled and moved to rest her hips over his lips.

Okay... Lover. Your turn...
 
He extended his tongue..... and flicked the tip over her silkiness.

Fitz loved the small taste he got and couldn't wait for a larger taste of her nectar.

He flicked his tongue over her moist lips again..... slower this time.
 
She rolled her hips over his lips with a smile staring down into his eyes.

Mmm very nice lover.
 
He loved the way she moved over him.

He extended his tongue and held it there for her to ride as he leaned his head up to her a little.
 
She purred and rolled and ground her hips more.

What you want baby?
 
He said nothing to her.

He flicked his tongue at her pussy again... tasting her delicious nectar.

He hoped his actions answered her question.
 
Mmm a man of action very nice.

She purred and rolled her hips some more. Her hand reaching back to see how ready he was for even more.
 
He felt her hand on his hardness and pressed his hips to her.

His tongue slid slowly along her lips...the tip parting her silkiness slightly.
 
Her hand caressing over him more and more as her hips roll more and more with a gasp.

Yes...
 
Finding her button with the tip of his tongue.... he begins to flick it ... fast.

He began to move his hips as she touched his hard cock.

ohhhh
 
Mmm time for more. I wanna ride...

Slowly moving herself down his body till she was sitting over his hips.
 
He pulled at the cuffs that bound him to the headboard. He thought about what it would be like to have his hands on her amazing body, but delighted in his restraint and her mounting his hard cock.

"Oh, hell yes Natalia. Ride my hard cock.... ride me so good."
 
She smiled down at him wriggling her hips guiding him in. Slowly she began to ride her fingernails dancing over his chest and abs.

Mmm. Tell me more baby.
 
"Fuck me good Natalia. Fuck me so good with your hot body. I love the way your tight pussy grips my hard cock."

He raised his hips to meet her thrusts.

"Please fuck me good Natalia."
 
The begging just spurred her on with a soft growl as she began to ride harder. Bouncing firmly on that solid firmness.

Baby... I do love the begging... Tell me more... Tell me everything.
 
"Oh Natalia.. you are amazing. You have an incredible body and the way you move is like nothing I have ever seen. The way you move that body on my cock is fucking amazing."

He raised his hips to her and thrust harder to meet her movements.

"Please give me everything you have ma'am"
 
She rode him more and more till she could tell they were both so close only to slow down enough to pay down and unhook one hand for now.
 
Back
Top