Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

Brie moaned out as she was loving this. She leaned back and rested against him. "I love you."She said. Brie nuzzled his neck before kising it softly. Loved feeling his fingers on her skin.

1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg

Character Theme
Daniel smirked as he pumped his hips a bit faster, amused as she shuddered, feeling her nails digging into his shoulders."Scream for me," he said softly, shuddering slightly as he felt her inner muscles clenching as he felt liquid rush over his stiff cock which was pumping rapidly through her twat. "You know we're going to have to take a shower after this... nurse... maybe you should make sure to give me a sponge bath," he whispered in her ear, teasing her as he heard her moan as he deftly felt her bra slip free as he pushed her shirt free, amused as she shivered from the air conditioning blowing on her heated skin. "Sinfully beautiful, you are," he teased.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=silver] "Car AI 'Kisara' "[/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color][color=#221577][B] "Daniel speaking,"[/B][/color]
818c6ad0ee5b57abf8965035eb143eae.jpg

Bracelet on his Right Wrist - True Form
Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie soon came hard as she felt her shirt being pushed up. She smiled before kissing his neck. "Then make me scream."she said. Brie smirked as her breast soon bounced free. She held him close feeling him suck on her nipples.

Character Theme
Daniel cocked an eyebrow, amused."Is that a challenge, or an invitation?" he said softly, teasing her as his hips pumped even faster. "Mmmm, you taste so good," he murmured, amused as he felt her fingers tangling in his hair as his eyes drifted almost closed from the subtle sensations of her fingers massaging his scalp, though his hips kept pumping quickly. "," .
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=silver] "Car AI 'Kisara' "[/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color][color=#221577][B] "Daniel speaking,"[/B][/color]

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie moaned out more as she was loving this. "That is up to you."she said. She began to ride him as she moaned more. Loving this so much!

Character Theme
Daniel groaned softly as his hips pumped faster, lengthening his strong strokes."I think you want to be very, very naughty, Nurse Brie," he said softly in a stern but teasing tone, amused as she shivered slightly as if what he was saying was even more arousing to her. "Mhmm, we'll have to do a thorough physical when we get home, I think," he murmured, amused as he felt her fingers tangling in his hair as his eyes drifted almost closed from the subtle sensations of her fingers massaging his scalp, though his hips kept pumping quickly. "," .
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie in fact liked that idea but didn't say anything. She began to massage his scalp as her fingers tangled in his hair. "For you or me?"she asked. Brie was panting slightly as she rested against Daniel. Truly loving this side of him.

Character Theme
Daniel shivered as he felt her inner muscles clenching as he felt himself release hard and unexpectedly in strong bursts deep within her heat."I wouldn't know what I was doing. A massage, I could manage, though anything more, and I'd be more clueless than a dancer in politics," he said wryly, half joking. "I don't mind you teaching me. I'm very certain you'd be an excellent teacher," he murmured, sighing softly from the subtle sensations of her fingers massaging his scalp. "," .
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie soon came with him then smiled. She nuzzled his neck before kissing it softly. "I could do that hun."she said. Brie soon eased him out before crawling off his lap. She fixed her clothes before smiling at him.

Character Theme
Daniel pouted before he smirked slightly."Damn, I half expected you to remain undressed... your body is very arousing and beautiful... and extremely addictive," he said wryly, purring the last words, amused as she moaned, shivering as if his words were arousing to her. "Hmmm, wonder what you'd look like as a librarian... or a teacher... a naughty teacher... punishing her student in detention," he murmured, noticing the contemplative look she shot him before he shivered as just the looks she could give were arousing. He felt himself growing hard and stiff again. "Naughty nurse... arousing me without even trying," he teased.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie soon smiled at Daniel then kissed his cheek. "I'm your naughty nurse."she said. She stayed close to him as they pulled back up to the house. "You go in, I'll get the bags."she said. Once the car was parked, Brie got out then began to unload the trunk.

Character Theme
Daniel shivered as a thought occurred to him, one that he suspected Brie might end up doing at some point... wearing nothing but an apron one morning."Ugh... forget painkillers or heroin... the only drug I need is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said wryly, referring to Brie as he slid out of the car and unlocked the door to the house. He heard Brie's soft breaths behind him as he shivered slightly. "I can't tell if she's trying deliberately to arouse me or not," he mumbled as he walked towards the sitting room within the basement, which was very well furnished. Of course, there was an attached bathroom and shower, both fairly large.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie giggled softly as she right behind him. She then took the bags up to the kitchen. Brie made one more trip before beginning to put everything away. Thinking of what to make for dinner. Though jumped feeling Daniel pull her close from behind. She smiled before kissing him softly.

Character Theme
Daniel smirked slightly as he felt Brie's arms draping over his shoulders and teasing his hair. "I remembered I have something I'm sure will interest you for after dinner... something that'll be very fun," he said shyly, fairly certain she'd very much like the idea he had. "What are you thinking for dinner?" he said shyly.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie soon smiled as she played with his hair. She thought for a moment then hugged him closely. "I have, would you like a pasta dish?"she asked. Brie nuzzled his neck, as she felt tbe warmth rising off his body.

Character Theme
Daniel let his smirk widen slightly. "Would I be able to eat the pasta off of your body?" he said shyly, fairly certain she'd very much like the idea he had although the one that had just slipped out wasn't part of the dessert idea he had in mind. From the way how she blushed, moaning slightly as if she liked that idea, she hadn't thought of that, "though I wouldn't mind you doing the same to me..." he said shyly.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie blushed though liked the idea but thpught of something else. "Well how about you eat dessert of me instead?"she said. Smiling before beginning to eat stuff together for dinner. Brie got a few pots out before filling them.

Character Theme
Daniel groaned softly as he shivered. "Damn it, Brie... you make me so hard it'd make Adamantium seem soft," he said shyly, unsure if she got the X-Men reference, "though I'm open to ideas you may come up with," he said shyly.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie paused before smiling at Daniel. She walked over and pulled him into a hug. "Yes but you make me wet."she said. Brie kissed him deeply before nuzzling his neck.

Character Theme
Daniel moaned softly. "You keep that up, and the last thing on my mind will be dinner... I'll be too focused on making you scream mindlessly in pleasure," he said shyly, blushing at the thought, "which frankly is tempting regardless," he said shyly as he could feel how tight his sweatpants were.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie smiled as she went back to cooking for a bit. She had some time before turning back to Daniel. Brie slipped her hand into his pants and began to stroke him. "Yes but you need to eat dinner."she said. Pulling down his pants as she knelt down. Brie gave him a lick before beginning to suck Daniel.

Character Theme
Daniel gasped softly in surprise as her fingers slid over his sweatpants before she smirked and turned away. He watched her add the noodles and some herbs to the water as he noticed it was reaching a rolling boil. He had picked up an apple when he felt her hand slide down into his sweatpants before he gasped, shuddering as he felt her fingers sliding over his stiff cock before he moaned, his fingers tightening on the apple before he felt the cool air rush around his hips and thighs before he blinked, looking down in time to see Brie's eyes flick up to his as she sucked his cock into her mouth before the corners of her mouth curled upward before he felt her mouth and throat vibrate with moans. "You're beautiful with that focused look," he said shyly. He shivered slightly as she looked his way
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie sucked him a bit more as she gazed up at him. She eased him out then smiled as she stood up. Brie quickly took care of the noddles, turning them down a bit. She turned back to face Daniel, "How about I let you fuck me while I cook?" Walking back over and pulling him close to her. "This way I can get dinner going and take care of you."she said.

Character Theme
Daniel groaned at that idea. "I'm okay with that, as long as you're careful not to put your hands directly on the hot eye on the stove... might be best to not even touch the stove, as I don't advise spilling boiling water on yourself," he said shyly. He shivered slightly at the contemplative look on her face before she tugged over the barstool and slid it between herself and the stove, though it didn't escape his awareness that her fingers were hooking into her waistband before she wiggled her hips, slowly pushing them down while watching him, making him more aware that his cock could have probably doubled as a jackhammer in that moment.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie smirked as she moved the barstool in front of the stove. Pushing her pants and panties down. "I know hun and I'll be careful."she said. Brie pulled him into a hot kiss, moaning as he brushed against her pussy.

Back