Making him cum in his pants.

brother's friends

I have rubbed some of his friends through their pants. Boy, do they cum fast!
 
One time, a gf and I were "watching" a movie in her parents basement. Her parents were out and I was getting so turned on making out that I had to keep backing off to regain my composure. I was once again on the brink but before I could gain control I heard her parents walk in the back door of the house, which was mere steps from the entrance to the room we were in. My gfs hand clenched my cock, in surprise I guess, and that was it...I pumped a massive load in my jeans. As if that wasn't mortifying enough, my gfs mom came in the room and sat and started casually watching the film with us. We had scrambled and covered our laps with a blanket, but my cock and balls were covered with cum, which seeped through my jeans, while I struggled to make idle chat with gf's mom.
 
One time, a gf and I were "watching" a movie in her parents basement. Her parents were out and I was getting so turned on making out that I had to keep backing off to regain my composure. I was once again on the brink but before I could gain control I heard her parents walk in the back door of the house, which was mere steps from the entrance to the room we were in. My gfs hand clenched my cock, in surprise I guess, and that was it...I pumped a massive load in my jeans. As if that wasn't mortifying enough, my gfs mom came in the room and sat and started casually watching the film with us. We had scrambled and covered our laps with a blanket, but my cock and balls were covered with cum, which seeped through my jeans, while I struggled to make idle chat with gf's mom.

Ha! I had this exact experience. My girlfriend called it "ball soup".
 
Strip club

In my 20s I went to a strip club in Phoenix. I met a really hot dancer and we went in the back room for a private lap dance.

Once we got back there she told me the rules: I could not touch her at all and she could touch me anywhere she liked except grabbing my crotch. She showed me what looked like a camera on the ceiling and told me if I broke any of the rules the bouncer would come through the door and kick me out.

She had me sit on a chair with no arm rests, my hands behind my back. She started slowly but after 2 songs she was grinding in my lap getting me very hard. I was getting close to orgasm. I tried to tell her to stop and I was going to even push her off me but she reminded me about the rules of not touching her. She knew exacting what she was doing and made me blow a big load into my pants. She even looked into my eyes as I started cumming, it was very humiliating so I looked away. She held onto me tight, whispering words of encouragement while still grinding.... squeezing every last drop out of me into my pants.

She was very happy with herself and turned on. I walked out of the place with very wet jeans but it was dark in there so that helped a bit.

ES
 
This hasn't happened since I was younger, and at those times it was always a disappointment. Following this thread, it seems like a fun challenge. I'm going to have to think of a way to try and do this...

Guys, what would be the tease that would make you cum in your pants easiest?

Personally, I have pretty sensitive thighs. If a girl grazes her fingernails along my inner thighs, I get hard instantly.

The one time this happened to me was with a friend that I used to give massages to a lot, and she'd return the favor, and I told her how much I enjoyed having my thighs grazed like that. I was just lying back, in heaven, loving the sensation, when suddenly I realized I was about to cum, but before I could tell her to stop, it was too late. I got a *lot* of teasing for that...
 
Funny!

I had a similar experience at the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas -- except it wasn't humiliating at all (just expensive).

That is really funny, very good point. In my case it was not that expensive or I would not have done it, being that I was only 25 yrs old and did not make that much at the time.

I bet a lot of guys probably walked out of the place with a stain in their pants, I was just angry that I was made to in this instance and I felt like everyone was looking at me and the mess on my pants.

ES
 
Even though I've been married for years now, I still love making out and grinding like this. I feel very triumphant if I can make him cum without getting undressed ;)
 
Really? Does he like men, then?

Would you just stop? You demanded voice verification of my gender in a rude PM. My unwillingness to give it to you doesn't mean I'm a man--it just means I'm cautious and sane. Likewise, if someone DOES send you a pic, that doesn't mean they are a woman either--I've personally been burned by men using someone else's pictures more than once. I love talking with nice people, but after years of reading stories here on Lit, I see I was right to be wary of the message boards.
 
When I was about 19 I met a guy at a neighbour's party. Turned out he was another neighbour of mine... he was pretty damn attractive, fuck he was tall... I remember I wanted to fuck him quite badly...

Any way I ended up finding out that he was the same age as me, but a virgin. That might sound odd but in this case it actually wasn't too bad, it was a really small town and that's just the way things were. But more surprising to me was that he had never masturbated. I remember one afternoon we were hanging out and we started making out and I pushed him down onto the ground (we were outside) and mounted him, you know, fully clothed, and he came all over his pants. A huge load, too, he said it was the first time it had ever happened, it was literally his first orgasm... poor thing had to walk all the way home with a very obvious wet spot on the front of his jeans :D. Damn, looking back I regret not having more fun with him, I think it would have been so much fun being a guy's first...
 
It can be like a fun game a couple can play. She gets on top, kisses, and grinds away. If she makes you cum and does not cum herself she wins.

On the other hand it can be just some regular fun that gets out of hand and the guys cums in his pants like mentioned above.

My question to the women is if you were grinding away on your partner and he started getting close to orgasm, would you continue even if he asked you to stop? Or would you persuade him to let you make him cum in his pants? Or both?

ES
 
I love doing this to a guy! It's so exciting to feel his hard bulge through his pants between my legs as I grind and hump away on him. It's especially hot if he's got a thin layer of clothing such as boxers.
 
Is there anything sexier in the world than a man with an erection he wants you to see but at the same time is trying to hide it from everyone else cause he's in public? Love that.
 
Back
Top