Making him cum in his pants.

All By Myself

Is the only way I will ever get to do this. I do enjoy the drippy feeling of precum in my pants. I have cummed in satin "tap pants" before but I took them off afterwards.
 
I've had this done to me so many times. Most of the ladies were considerate enough to help me clean up...the others enjoyed watching. :)
 
It's been a while since we've done this... Oh how I'd love a chance to rub hubby one in a shopping centre bathroom and then have him walk around in cum-coated jeans! Not too revealing for others but very awkward for him.

I still remember fondly that one time when we had that steaming hot train ride. I had him panting in my ear while I rubbed his clothed cock and got so close to just ordering him to explode right then and there. God it was good. I think I wrote about it too, maybe on this very same thread.
 
So I just could not receive enough attention to cum in my pants, at least I don't think so.

Now I do have a problem of producing way too much precum. There have been times, when really horny, that I would have to sneak off to the bathroom to wipe off or it would show through my pants.
 
There's no such thing as "too much precum". What an odd bunch of words that!

You say that but when it is seeping through your pants and people can see it in a public setting then there is an embarrassing problem. The precum starts up so easily too. I don't need any touching just thinking about things or being around someone hot, or even just talking about sex does it.
 
I was made to over Skype yesterday. Well, I wasn't exactly forced to, but she had this control over me that left me no choice. It was, more exciting than I thought...
 
I was made to over Skype yesterday. Well, I wasn't exactly forced to, but she had this control over me that left me no choice. It was, more exciting than I thought...

So she had you play with yourself through your pants vs taking it out? After you came did she have you show her your pants, the wet spot?

ES
 
tumblr_mwej9nKTeP1s07x4zo1_500.gif
Love it
 
i love how she has all the power, you know you're gonna cum, she knows you're gonna cum, you know she knows you're gonna cum but you can't do anything about it
 
i love how she has all the power, you know you're gonna cum, she knows you're gonna cum, you know she knows you're gonna cum but you can't do anything about it

Yes I agree. It is all about Control. Her control over when and where your orgasm will happen can be very hot. The more you resist the harder you eventually cum.

I had a gf many years ago that told me the major turn on for her was the moment just prior to orgasm when she could see in the eyes of her victim surrender.

ES
 
Back
Top