I Love To Cum In My Wife Then Lick Her Clean, Anyone Else ??

Yes

I do love to do that just as she loves to suck me after I've cum in her. It's such a turn on it gets me ready for round two, three ...
I also enjoy when she gets maximum enjoyment from another man, and he in turn gets his enjoyment. I love to lick her afterwards before we reconnect. Pm me if you enjoy discussing this privately.
 
I've been licking my cum from my wife's pussy, ass and tits for a while but recently I've been licking other guys cum from her. I've really been turned on when she snowballed another guys cum with me.
 
Thinking About It As You Write Is Giving My Cock A Real Twitch, Had Something Similar Years Ago, I Was In A Threesome With My Second Wife.
I Was Happily Eating Two Lots Of Hot Salty Cum When She Pissed In My Mouth.
The Sensation Was Fantastic, Salty Cum And Hot Salty Steaming Piss, Try It The Sensation Is Fantastic, Happy Chewing.
 
I love to eat my cum out of my wife. The problem I have is she isn't on the pill and we are not actively trying to get pregnant. Snowballing is great but eating her out makes her cum and that is the real treat, making her cum as I'm eating my cum from her. The next best thing is to fuck her ass and eat it out as she fingers herself. Her orgasm's are off the chart. My favorite is where she rides me reverse cowboy while I'm on the couch. I get a great view and when I cum she will spread her cheeks and back up to my face. I love seeing her ass gape with my cum all over it. I can get my tongue deep inside her and she goes crazy. Their is something so nasty about eating my cum out of my wife's ass as she is spreading it and forcing my tongue deep into her while she is getting herself off.
 
I had been wanting to do this for a number of years but after ejaculating I lost the courage. A couple of months ago I just blurted it out in conversation that I wanted to lick my cum from her tits and pussy. My heart was pounding when I said the words. Her response was fully supportive. She told me that what I wanted to do in the bedroom was a safe secret with her. That night I had my first cream pie, I just went for it immediately and knew my secret desire was safe and understood. She exploded with shaking trembling, orgasm almost immediately after I started! It seems to be something we can both enjoy!
Like so many others, it seems so exciting to me right up until I ejaculate in my wife's vagina, then I lose my desire. It sounds like I need to do like the Nike slogan and "Just do it". Okay, this weekend for sure.
 
This has always been one of my top "to dos" right under pegging a Man. Though sadly, I have yet to be with a Man open to the idea. Always stifled, by the Men who don't even want to kiss me after I swallow their load.....gawd forbid, to touch their tongue to it. So, I will continue to wait....

But just reading this thread, get my juices flowing.
 
I was just able to do this for the first time the other night. It was amazing. She came again and the I came again. Mmmmmm
 
New Adventure - She Loved it

I love it and she really explodes into those back arching, moaning, sheet pulling orgasms. Great pleasure for the both of us.
 
I just did this last night. I had done it before so when I was close to orgasm and fucking my gf from on top, I decided to let go and enjoy my orgasm then return the favor for her by eating the nice creampie I created.

I did and she had a nice orgasm in only a few minutes. I was nice tasting both of our juices together.

ES
 
On the rare occasion I don't cum in her mouth, and finish in her pussy instead, I like to eat my cum out of her and feed it back to her mouth.
 
I've done this many times with my wife.

It really isn't that difficult - just steel yourself and go down on her after you cum. It is really not that bad and I found that it is more texture than taste that is different.

One thing I still want to do is go down on her with someone else's cum in her. I have always wondered how crazy hot it would be if I could do this and still be hard as opposed to having just cum...
 
eating after cumming

I have both eaten my wife out after both my Cumming and others Cumming into her pussy, give me such a hard on and she comes more. But been a few yrs since I have done it.
 
This has always been one of my top "to dos" right under pegging a Man. Though sadly, I have yet to be with a Man open to the idea. Always stifled, by the Men who don't even want to kiss me after I swallow their load.....gawd forbid, to touch their tongue to it. So, I will continue to wait....

But just reading this thread, get my juices flowing.
PREACH
 
I used to love to go down on my wife and eat her sweet pussy after cumming inside her. I didn't do it just to be eating my own cum (which I don't care for the taste all that much) but to give her a giant orgasm. Although my cum did taste better when mixed with her juices. She would cum really hard when I would eat her out after we fucked.
 
I used to love to go down on my wife and eat her sweet pussy after cumming inside her. I didn't do it just to be eating my own cum (which I don't care for the taste all that much) but to give her a giant orgasm. Although my cum did taste better when mixed with her juices. She would cum really hard when I would eat her out after we fucked.

That is a GREAT reason to do it.


ES
 
I try really hard, but I lose the urge immediately after I ejacualate.:(

I too had this issue I found that if edge for couple of days that when I am in that place I don't go to the point I just lose everything then I can have fun with cleanup and then have a bigger and longer shot so to say!!
 
Hopefully I will get to eat a hot creampie tonight, bringing her new boy over again, we've chilled a few times while they flirt, hopefully we all get naked this time!
 
I too had this issue I found that if edge for couple of days that when I am in that place I don't go to the point I just lose everything then I can have fun with cleanup and then have a bigger and longer shot so to say!!

And a bigger load to clean up, not a bad thing at all
 
I love eating my cum out of my wife's cunt. It makes me hard again for round 2.
 
Back
Top