What dirty phrase makes your heart skip a beat?

Three stand out for me given the time and place and woman...all of them said in a breathy, desperate, pleading manner...

"Come on my face."

"I want you in my ass."

"I want your cum in my mouth."
 
Those words are code for "I'm going to fuck your brains out, and I'm not stopping till you're a hot, sticky mess of feminine flesh, panting and sprawled across my bed".

I want to hear a man tell me that.

:(
 
a whiff of hotwife

We were fucking and she whispered, "I want something bigger."

Not every guy's cup of tea, I'm sure, but for me the shock value makes it even hotter.
 
pin me down and fuck me into the bed.

and pin me up against the headboard NOW...!
 
Well here are a few that have done it for me so far.

"What a big, beautiful cock you have!"
"Eat my ass!"
"Bend over I want to tongue that asshole!"
"I want you to cum all over my face!"
"Fuck my ass!"
"I want to watch you fuck another woman in front of me!" (Never heard this one yet!)
"I want to watch you fuck my sister!" (This one I have yet to hear and probably never will hear! lol)
 
I'll give you ten million dollars to suck your cock.
 
One night at the bar my GF whispered "I need your cum inside my pussy right now."
 
"oh yes, slap my pussy"

referring to slapping my cock against her wet pussy.... wife really gets into that and it's a turn on slapping my cock against her pussy when we are going at it and she is nice and wet...
 
At the airport I gave her some night reading and said to "be gentle." That night she called and said, "Gentle hell! I'm gonna fuck you within an inch of your life...and mine!!!"
 
Everytime my ex would tell me shes "hyper". That was her keyword for horny. I knew once she said that i was going to get a bj and her pussy. And she had other cute names for her pussy and my dick they often helped to get me harder or last for a couple more thrusts. Thats the only thing i miss about her the sex it was amazing.
 
simple, plain does it for me, dependent on circumstances.

A woman I met in a sauna, it was at a clothing optional hot springs we were both camping at, after talking to her for like 20 mins, said: 'I'd really like to suck your cock right now. Is that weird?'
 
if someone calls me master I go crazy, yes it's a somewhat standard turn on but still.
 
Another for me:

I have really big feet. Size 18EE US. Sometimes I run across women who are bold and will directly ask: "So is it true what they say about guys with big feet?"

One actually asked my wife, then asked if she could see it hard.
 
I've had a woman slide her hand into my pants, grip and simply breathe, "Wow!" into my ear. Fucking amazing.
 
Whenever someone refers to my flower using any other name for it and skanky then I get so excited....it's suprising what one word can do!
 
Cunt. To hear a woman refer to her own 'flower' as a cunt makes me hard.

I have actually come to really love that word Cunt. So many women hate it and think it is a bad word but I just say why does it have to be bad make your own then no one can hold it over you :)

I like cunt honey myself :D

Also when my man says I look sexy when we go out it just make me blush and want get back home but while we are out I like to tease him and tell him how much I want to suck his cock then I smile and giggle knowing he is getting turned on!
 
My heart skipped a beat once

She said " A little higher baby, I want it in my ass!"
 
Back
Top