The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to wind down. Had a long weekend at work. Need a vacation soon. I might burn out at this rate...

How are you doing?

I'm okay. Took a road trip to look at guitars. Really enjoyed it and found one I like, but not buying it. Have to wait to see if I stick with the lessons.

I'm okay. Took a road trip to look at guitars. Really enjoyed it and found one I like, but not buying it. Have to wait to see if I stick with the lessons.

I understand that one, completely.

I think I am going to try to take a me-cation next weekend. I deserve it.:D

I heard about the crazy weather from family out there... I hate September due to allergies... Achoo!

For years, whenever the Santa Ana's would kick up, there was something out there on the desert that hated me. I'd get a sinus allergy that would turn into the worst infection/cold in the world. It used to put me to bed for two or three days at a stretch. Then a couple of years ago I had my sinuses bored out and about four hours of nasal-pharyngeal surgery. Should'a had it done decades ago. Haven't had a head cold since. Chest, yes, but not head cold. 'Swunnerful.

For years, whenever the Santa Ana's would kick up, there was something out there on the desert that hated me. I'd get a sinus allergy that would turn into the worst infection/cold in the world. It used to put me to bed for two or three days at a stretch. Then a couple of years ago I had my sinuses bored out and about four hours of nasal-pharyngeal surgery. Should'a had it done decades ago. Haven't had a head cold since. Chest, yes, but not head cold. 'Swunnerful.

Wish it would work for me... Allergies trigger the asthma. Been a bad last two weeks. Hoping to have a break before mold spores hit.

I understand that one, completely.

I think I am going to try to take a me-cation next weekend. I deserve it.:D

I did that last week. My husband wanted to know why I didn't tell him I had the time off so he could take time too. I smiled and made some excuse. I damn sure didn't want him underfoot while I was trying to enjoy getting reacquainted with my life.

I did that last week. My husband wanted to know why I didn't tell him I had the time off so he could take time too. I smiled and made some excuse. I damn sure didn't want him underfoot while I was trying to enjoy getting reacquainted with my life.

Exactly!

I have been known to take a vacation day, leave at normal time, spend the entire day doing things I want. I come home at normal time, with no one the wiser. I haven't done it in a while...

Hubby understands, so I am lucky there. :D

Exactly!

I have been known to take a vacation day, leave at normal time, spend the entire day doing things I want. I come home at normal time, with no one the wiser. I haven't done it in a while...

Hubby understands, so I am lucky there. :D

Mine doesn't get it. He feels really insulted when i'm not there to watch him stare at the TV. I have better things to do with my time.

Trying to decide if I should use up all mine or save them. I'm allowed to carry over a week to the next year.

Still staying in the mid 70s here. Getting darker earlier. Should have seen the smile on my face when I was in the store and saw the Halloween decorations out. My favorite holiday. I don't know how long the warm weather will stay around. But the best part of the temps getting colder is no more bicycles on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back