Uncut cock lovers thread

More please!!! What lovely cocks!!!! Especially that lovely chocolate one, ready for a morning snack...
 
A recent "uncut" encounter! 💗

Just last week I had a particularly delicious sexual encounter with a stranger's uncut cock in an adult bookstore that I just had to share with my fellow foreskin lovers on Lit!

I had only just discovered my new favorite ABS three weeks ago and was there about midday last Friday and cruising the dimly lit video booth area for some cocks to suck! This area is not large, with only 14 booths, but is pretty clean and has a great ambiance.

I was in the last video booth on the end of the row, completely undressed except for a pair of women's pink satin bikini panties with the front pulled down to fully expose my cock and balls and on my knees, with a hot gay video running and the door wide open! (I'm in no way "passable" as a T-gurl, but I love how sexy wearing panties makes me feel AND they seem to turn A LOT of guys on! And I'm all about getting guys aroused!)

Before long, a rather good-looking guy in his mind-fifties...construction worker fit (NOT something I generally care about!) and just plain attractive...comes strolling down the line of booths and, seeing the door to an "In Use" booth open, he stopped and popped his head in for a look! Catching his eye in the light of the video, I lewdly waggled my tongue at him and invited him in. Without hesitation, he got into the booth, locked the door, turned quickly and opened his pants, pushing them down around his knees to expose a beautiful, not yet erect, gloriously uncircumcised penis!!! His wrinkled foreskin was long, completely covering an obvious, helmet-shaped glans, and extending about three quarters of an inch beyond the tip! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Without a second of hesitation, I eagerly opened my mouth...the man stepped forward...and I sucked in his entire length, utterly committed to fully satisfying our mutual need! As I wrapped my lips lovingly around the base of his shaft, I buried my nose in his man-fragrant pubic bush, feeling his balls against my upturned chin...ecstasy!!!

Instantly, my mouth was filled with that unique, musky, "end of a long workday," one hundred percent DELICIOUS, flavor of an uncut cock! I moaned with pure delight as I began to suck it, feeling the luscious male member begin to stir almost immediately...his oh-so-natural manhood thickening and lengthening as I swirled my tongue over every meaty surface I could reach, while constantly trying to get my eager tongue inside the man's foreskin! Oh, how I loved the taste...how I loved the feel of that soft male sex flesh on my lips and tongue...and oh, how I loved the very act of sucking this stranger's uncut cock!!! But this delightful blowjob was about to get better!

Both of us were moaning out our pleasure as I pumped my mouth wetly back and forth on his saliva-slick boner when the stranger reached out to the video touchscreen pad and turned the sound completely off. There were a number of other men hanging out in the hallway and I had no doubt they could hear us. Reaching down with both his hands, the guy grabbed both my very sensitive nipples in his fingertips and began pinching them...almost painfully so...causing me to moan even louder! "Mmmmmphhhh!" I groaned around my mouthful of turgid man-meat, still sucking enthusiastically!

Then, without warning, the stranger put his hand on my forehead and pushed my head back, pulling his cock from my startled mouth with a wet, "Plop."

"Hey!" I whined, wanting his cock back in my mouth where it belonged! But my new lover had no intention of depriving me of what I obviously craved!

"Watch this!" the man ordered and, wrapping his fingers around the very root of his wet cock. Pulling them abruptly back toward his body, he skinned himself back, causing his cock to arch up significantly, and his hidden glans to pop out of his foreskin...the bulbous head an angry purple color, glistening wet! "Ohhhh..." I moaned as I licked and kissed and sucked that wet knob, loving everything about it!

The man chuckled aloud, adding for all to hear, "Yeah...you're a cocksucker, all right...and a good cocksucker, too! Ohhh, yeahhh...suck my cock, bitch!" Which I preceded to do eagerly!

Well, before long, my stranger-lover began groaning more deeply and thrusting his hips quite involuntarily toward my face and I began seeing all the wonderful signs of his approaching climax! "I'm...gonna...cum...soon!" he panted. And, not a minute later, the man grabbed my head with both hands, thrust his cock as deeply as he could into my mouth and just seemed to hang there, his cock straining with incredible hardness inside my mouth! Suddenly, his straining cock gave that telltale jerk, his hardness broke and my mouth was instantly filled with his warm, strong-tasting, delicious semen! Tightening my wet lips around his throbbing shaft I moaned aloud with pure, exquisite pleasure and delightedly swallowed...again and again and again...as he unloaded his balls into my hungrily sucking mouth, groaning loudly as he did. "Uuhhhnnnn...Uuhhhnnn...Uuhhhnnn..." unabashedly expressing to the world the intensity of his pleasure as he ejaculated into his cocksucker's mouth! And I matched him moan for moan as I sucked out and swallowed his huge cum load!

After I had milked out the last precious drops of his cum and sucked him clean, he looked down at me and said aloud, "Wow! You don't know how much I needed that! Thank you!" Kissing the wet tip of his foreskin, I told him, "No, thank YOU! Your cum was delicious! And there was so much!" He chuckled again and tousseled my hair with his hand, adding, "And I think you got it all, too!" Finally, pulling his pants back up and preparing to leave, he repeated what he had said before, but with even greater emotion..."You don't know how much I needed that!" We exchanged final thanks and he left!

This was one of the most delightful blowjobs I've ever given and one I'll certainly never forget. And all for the love of foreskin! 💓💋
 
Back
Top