Sucking cock and cum question

Where do you like the cock to cum?

• Total voters
I suck and swallow. Anywhere he wants to shoot his cum. I am the cock sucker, he is the person in charge were his cum goes.

On those occasions where I do suck his cock to the point of him cumming I’ll usually have just the head of his cock in my mouth. Doing it that way I get to feel his streams hitting the back of my mouth. :eek:

Deep down your throat? Yes, yes
On your tongue? Yes, yes
Just past your lips? Yes, yes
On your lips? Yes
On your face? No, I want to swallow it all, or at least taste it.
On your body? No
Hate cum. I love cum!

Where I want you to cum...

Deep down your throat? This would be very nice :)

On your tongue? Yes, for sure!

Just past your lips? Some of it, yes...

On your lips? Love to feel it on my lips....

On your face? ...and on my face too....love to have a nice cum facial :)

On your body? Sometimes, yes....

Hate cum! Love cum, it is so awesome! ;)

On those occasions where I do suck his cock to the point of him cumming I’ll usually have just the head of his cock in my mouth. Doing it that way I get to feel his streams hitting the back of my mouth. :eek:
Oh, so true!

You do it for me every time, baby. Your insatiable desire to be on the receiving end of what an aroused man needs to do. You're so fucking desirable for it. xx

Deep down your throat? Yes please!!!!
On your tongue? Most definitely!
Just past your lips? Yes, love the feel of it shooting into my mouth
On your lips? Yes
On your face? If that is what my partner wants to do
On your body? Yes
Hate cum. No, exactly the opposite!

It seems that many men like me to take their cock as deep as I can when they cum. I think they like the fact that they are shooting right into my throat and I am going to have to swallow. I like to make my man cum and will indulge his wishes within reason. I don't crave the taste of cum but do really enjoy a guy getting a guy off. Assuming he has done his job properly. I prefer the guys who let me know they are about to cum and I love the feel when a cock starts to throb and pulse as it begins to empty. It amazes me how different guys can be. For some, I can feel the throbbing and spurts but others give no indication except for my mouth filling with cum.

Deep down your throat? Yes please!!!!
On your tongue? Most definitely!
Just past your lips? Yes, love the feel of it shooting into my mouth
On your lips? Yes
On your face? If that is what my partner wants to do
On your body? Yes
Hate cum. No, exactly the opposite!

We still miss you in Am Pics

We still miss you in Am Pics

sorry! the moderators deleted it for really no reason. I wasnt posting anything that everyone else was posting. Some had a free pass and others did not. I am thinking of starting it up again....I do miss it.

Let's See Here, Good Question

From the donor side, where would I like to cum? Just about anywhere but some places can be more fun than others,

Deep down her throat? Ok, but unfortunately I have never had the chance.

On her tongue? Sure, jacking onto her tongue while she tickles the frenulum is always nice.

Just past her lips? Which lips? Pussy lips, sure. Better for the visual of a creampie that way. Mouth, sure ready to share that way.

On her lips? Se above response.

On her face? Only if she is OK with it.

On her body? Pearls look nice just about anywhere.

Hate cum. This would be my wife.

Back