Shy Sexy Texan

I don't mean to call anyone out...
but...
if you want to talk to me...
Please Please Please read my profile... I'm not currently interested in talking dirty

So I'm sorry person who PMed me this morning... I will not be returning your message

"Have some Gorgeous Tits , your Nipples are Beautiful ! Wish I could kiss , suck , lick , and Cum on them"
Stacy, sorry to hear about that. There are some people who do not pay attention to things like that, even though they are adults. Love your pictures, though.

How's today going? Any better then yesterday? How's life in general? Your blog has gone kind of quite lately.

You make me smile, even when you're nowhere near

photo3PNG_zpsd9a6f3d6.jpeg

If that doesn't brighten up your day then you have to be dead!!! Stunningly gorgeous!!

Today is better than yesterday... still have some unresolved issues on my mind, but I'm working through it. Thank you for asking :)

I feel a blog entry in my evening plans so I'll let you know!

How's today going? Any better then yesterday? How's life in general? Your blog has gone kind of quite lately.

I don't mean to call anyone out...
but...
if you want to talk to me...
Please Please Please read my profile... I'm not currently interested in talking dirty

So I'm sorry person who PMed me this morning... I will not be returning your message

"Have some Gorgeous Tits , your Nipples are Beautiful ! Wish I could kiss , suck , lick , and Cum on them"

Gee, Some people really know how to be classy.....:rolleyes:

Sorry you have to deal with those types lil buddy. (Also sorry they rarely learn)

Hey, Haven't chatted in FOREVER. Did oyu get my last message?

BUT BUT BUT all girls love to hear ... "your Nipples are Beautiful ! Wish I could Cum on them"

hha

ahh the joys of boys!!

mwah glad your back hun :)

Blog is a little less quiet :p

Glad to see you're posting again, although sad to hear what has been keeping you a bit silent. From the little interaction I've seen, you're a terrific woman and you don't deserve to be hurt like that. It doesn't sound like they did it intentionally, but still. If you ever need to chat.. :rose:

Thanks John!
I wasn't hurt by both I suppose. In one instance I was hurt by my own selfishness to want to help. The other is what it is. Like you commented, I can't make someone care.
But I'm doing ok :) and maybe posting pics again soon...

Glad to see you're posting again, although sad to hear what has been keeping you a bit silent. From the little interaction I've seen, you're a terrific woman and you don't deserve to be hurt like that. It doesn't sound like they did it intentionally, but still. If you ever need to chat.. :rose:

Thanks John!
I wasn't hurt by both I suppose. In one instance I was hurt by my own selfishness to want to help. The other is what it is. Like you commented, I can't make someone care.

Well dealing with the differences between hopes and realities can still hurt, even if it's source is internal.

I'm glad you're posting a bit more on the boards and in your blog. I'm looking forward to the day when your blog post is celebratory. And speaking of celebration, I bet when you post new pics there will be a little party here in honor of your beauty. You're a lucky woman to be both beautiful on the outside and inside. :rose:

For what its worth I think that you’re gorgeous, I view you pictures as lounge in cheek flirtations, which I very much appreciate. As to pushy or offensive PM’s just use the delete button and add that person to the “need to avoid” list.

Good morning

Good morning stacey just wanted to send you some chilly fiesta hump day good wishes...hope your smiling and having a great day :D

Thanks John!

Hope things are working out better for you.
Yes, It is sad sometimes we can't get people to see what is going on, but it is what we have to deal with i suppose. (Have people like that for myself too)

*BIG HUG*

Luv Ya Kettle!!

Pic #43

Your ability to relax is in direct proportion to your ability to trust life.

photo1PNG_zpsf33e66a4.jpeg

Your ability to relax is in direct proportion to your ability to trust life.

photo1PNG_zpsf33e66a4.jpeg

So true. We must believe it will all work out in the end or we will make ourselves sick with worry and dread.

....and such a lovely pic as always.

Wow, your body is a work of art Stacy. In another time, another age, you would be the model for Aphrodite herself. And that sculpture would be the one that all others would be compared to. So glad you're feeling better and are in more of a sharing mood. :rose:

Back