Son molests mother in her sleep

lexium

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Posts
784
I've been toying with writting this story after waking and finding my son's hand between my legs. It secared me at first, but I got a grip once I realized what was going on. For the story I was thinking that the son had come up with a plan to make his mother want him sexually. He would be a college student and would be doing research on dreams. He would wait for his mother to reach REM, and then begin to finger her. He would whisper the suggestion to his mother while he was fingering her. She would respond heavily in her sleep. When see would be awake, she would began to have sexual desires for her son. She would seek out a theorpist, who would tell her that she had nothing to worry about. The would begin to give her sleeping pills to insure that she would not wake unexpectedly while he was fingering her. This goes on for a while and finally he gets the nerve to fuck her, but what he doesn't know is that she had not taken his sleeping pill dose. She wakes while he is inside of her. He is busted, but her deeply rooted desires over take her judgement, and she fuck him back.

Lexium
 
Gosh Lex, the best story is the real life one. How old was he? Did you make him stop?
 
He was 20 y/o, and no. What I realized was that the remote was between my legs. That was the situation on this occation. There was a lot more to it than that though. It was more of a surprise seeing him over me than anything. I was dreaming about having sex. I love sex, and always have for as far as I can remember. I'm not the tipicle mother of grown kids. However, on this occation, him reaching for the remote was an innocent action on his part. My dirty mind filled in the rest.

Lexium
 
Hey Lex,
Why don't you develop this initial "innocent" act with Mom
continuing to feign sleep with the remote in the triangle?
This would "naturally" lead to a no panty scenario and...
Oh well, you fill in the blanks.
 
I only wear panties when I find it necessary. It was the brush against my pubic hair that woke me. I said it was a lot more to it than that. I don't think that my son would actually take advantage of me in my sleep, when there is no need for it...or could there be? ;)
 
OK...,

It was just Tony's luck as he entered the living room after his shower to find his mother asleep on the sofa. He had intended to catch a movie on the show channel before heading off to bed. His mother Janet had promised that she would watch the movie with him, but she must have been exhausted from her day at work. Her hair was still wrapped in her bath towel.

Tony shook her shoulder a couple of times, but she only moaned. Janet was a very heavy sleeper, but woke early with no problems. He realized that he would be watching the movie alone, and she would be sorry that she missed it.

The TV was on the wrong station and the remote was missing from the coffee table where it usually was. Tony looked around on the end tables under the sofa and loveseat. It wasn't on the entertainment station or the book shelf. It was five more minutes before the show was to start, and he was beginning to get anixous. He looked around in the kitchen and searched his mothers room.

Tony looked into the bathroom and smiled at the sight of the panties his mother must have worn lying on the floor. He picked up the soiled undies and continued his search.

Finally giving up, he changed the channel manually and sat in the recliner. He held his mother's soiled panties to his nose as he rocked silently in the big chair. Her scent was strong in the thin material. They weren't his mother's sexy wares, but they were filled with enough to give him a hardon.

Tony, like most men he knew that knew his mother, was full of lust for Janet. His secret fantasy was to fuck his mother like his had seen his dad do years ago, before their divorce. He took every opportunity to see his mother in the mist of undress. He also had the fortune of getting a peek at her naked at time or two. He found it very arosing to jerk off while smelling her soile panties.

How is that for a beginning? The next action his him finding the remote lying between his mother's legs.
 
Verrrry interesting! How are you going to handle the
discovery of the remote?
 
julian 1 said:
Verrrry interesting! How are you going to handle the
discovery of the remote?

The movie had some really hot sex scenes, while caused a stir in Tony's boxers. He held held the crotch of his mother's panties up to his noise, inhaling her scent as the movie came to an end.

Tony got up from the chair and turned off the TV. As he reached to turn off the lamp on the end table his mother rolled onto her back. That is when Tony found the remote. There, between his mother's upper thighs lay the remote.

Tony's cock jerked under his boxers. His mother had firm smooth legs which he loved seeing displayed from under the short length dresses and skirts that she would ware. He found them especially sexy when she would ware high-heeled shoes. He called them "come fuck me pumps."

The remote was leaning against her night shirt at her crotch. Tony though if he reached for the remote, he could let his hand brush against her crotch.

Just the thought of it made his heart beat increase. He figured, if she woke he would only be reaching for the remote. He thought, surely she would not fault him for that.

Tony moved over his sleeping mother and reached a trembling hand for the remote. He held his breath to in hopes that it would steady his hand. He spread his fingers as he slowly pulled the remote control from between his mother's legs. Tony allowed his finger to slightly glide over his mother's nightshirt as he lifted. His split fingernail got caught in the nightshirt and lifted from his mother's crotch.

Tony's hand began to tremble more than it had been before. The nightshirt had lifted completly from his mother's crotch. His heart rate doubled as his mother's trimmed pubic hair came into sight. She wasn't wearing panties.

What do you think of this reasoning?
 
Last edited:
He looked at his mother, who breathing was very heavy. He sat the remote down on the coffee table and quickly retreated to his bedroom.

His heart was pounding a mile a minute. He felt like jumping up and down, but he surely didn't want to wake her. He paced back and forth in his room trying to calm himself. He took deep breaths and screamed silently at his reflection in the mirror. He stretched his limbs, like he was getting ready for a boxing match and then went back to the living room.

Janet had lifted on of her legs to the top of the sofa. Tony stop short of the sofa when he saw her position. He wasn't sure if she was awake. Her forearm was draped over her eyes. He waited a few minutes before approaching her. He figured he had better play it safe.

Tony ease towards the sofa, but kepting himself in a postion, so she could not she him if she was awake. From his vantage point, she appeared tobe fully exposed. He slowly nudged her shoulder. She did not stir, so he nudged her a little harder, but still she showed no signs of being awake.

Tony was releaved. He still had an opportunity. He came around the sofa and stood over his mother again. She was just as he had thought, fully exposed from the waist down. His cock was as hard as a brick.

Is this moving at a good pace. I've recieved comments that my stories are too short. What's a good word count?
 
Here I was thinking of Tony fingering his mother's cunt. Teasing her juices from his fingers, his mother's response frightens him and her reteats from the living room.

I was thinking of this as away of introducing an intermission into the action.

Tony would not find his mother acting any differently the next morning, and they decide on another movie for that night, which she promises not to fall asleep. She, of course is asleep. This time she is already in a fully exposed position.

The mindset here is that the mother was aware of what her son was doing. She is pretending to be asleep. He ran away when she reponded to his touch the first time, so she would be care not to scare him away again.

I was thinking of the mother saying the next day that she felt better sleeping on the sofa than in her own bed. I think this would lead to Tony to have more opportunity.

I want to slowly work up to a point where Tony is jerking off while fingering his mother and she takes his hand and hold it in her cunt. Their sexual relationship could begin then.

Do anyone have any sugguestions?
 
Lex,
I think you're on the right track. Each night there can be
"progress." I like the idea that they don't acknowledge to
each other what is going on.
You might, also, introduce the old massage technique
to get her off the couch and into the bed.
 
That's a good thought.

She would have established that she would not wake while he fingers her. He would have reason to believe that he could enter her bedroom undetected. With her bedroom door cracked open she would be able to sleep nude. He could then take further action, like going down on her. The more he does to her the better she tells him she feels the next morning. He continues to get bolder to the point of inserting his cock. Even with that she gives it another night before she wrap her arms around him and mutually fuck. Maybe just keep her innocent and allow him to fuck her at his leasure. This way their incestuous act is not exposed.

As far as adding verity to the sex scenes, she could be asleep with pillows under her stomach. Any reason would do for her sleeping on her pillows in this manner. This way he would be forced to fuck her from behind.

What do you think about this?
 
Last edited:
Geeze Lex,
Write the story! Just remember how you felt when Tony
discovered the missing remote and go from there.

You're taking an "innocent" situation and showing its
erotic potential. It is a good story line so write it
and don't worry about the critical comments.

Personally, I like to read about the mental aspects of
a story like this. The mental anguish of the participants
and the unquenchable desires are more fascinating than the
ole inny and outy.

Give birth to this story beore you burst (now there's
a mental image).
 
lexium said:
Thank you for your comments. I will begin later today.

I'm holding 'A Neighbourhood Watched' hostage until you deliver ...

Been watching you and Julian 1 develop this storyline, and I must say, I'm impressed. I like the dynamics between the two and the mental games they play with each other. There's a Deep Purple track from a few years back that had a line:

"It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase ..."

Your story has that feel for me. Fucking his mother would be almost anticlimactic compared to the quest for quim. Each surrender on her part brings him closer. But after you win Gold, what's left? Winning a second or a third? It all pales compared to that first time.

Me, I'm babbling. All of this to say, "Lex, hop to it! Your fans are waiting."

Cheers!

-T
 
Last edited:
lexium said:
I'm working on it. Don't want it to be too short, yah know :)

Make it as long as a piece of string, just long enough to serve its purpose. Anything else is extraneous.

-T
 
Part One

Here is an abstract from the story. Please let me know what you think.

Tony looked himself over in the bathroom mirror. His fully erect hard cock was standing at attention. Years of playing football had kept him in really good shape. He took his hardon in his hand and gave thought to reliving himself, but thought better of it. He slipped into his boxers and t-shirt before putting his dirty clothes away.

Working long hours had never been one of Tony’s favorite things to do. He missed going out and partying with his friends at the local hangouts and dance clubs. It seemed so long ago when he was just graduating high school. Life seemed so promising. Things were much different now, except for the one good thing in his life, his mother. She had always been his biggest fan. She never failed to attend any of his football games, or lean a helpful ear in times of uncertainty. She was always there during the good times and the bad. Even when he left college after only two years, she supported him. Their bond was as tight as any mother and son could be, fused by the departure of Tony’s father when he was very young.

It was just Tony's luck as he entered the living room to find his mother asleep on the sofa. He had intended to catch a movie on the show channel before heading off to bed. His mother, Janet had promised that she would watch the movie with him, but she must have been exhausted from her day at work. Her hair was still wrapped in her bath towel.

Tony shook her shoulder a couple of times, but she only moaned. Janet was a very heavy sleeper, but woke early every morning with no problems. He realized that he would be watching the movie alone, and she would be sorry that she missed it.

The TV was on the wrong channel and the remote was missing from the coffee table in its usual spot. Tony looked around, on the end tables, under the sofa, and loveseat. It wasn't on the entertainment station or the bookshelf. It was five more minutes before the show was to start, and he was beginning to get anxious. He looked around in the kitchen and searched his mother’s room.

Tony looked into the bathroom and smiled at the sight of the panties his mother must have worn lying on the floor. He picked up the soiled undies and held it to his nose. His still rock hard dick poked its head out of the peehole of his boxers. He loved the scent of his mother. He had spilled buckets of cum over thoughts of her. He stuffed his cock back into place as her remembered the reason he was in there. Clinching the garment in his hand, he continued his search.

Finally giving up, he pressed the button on the TV to change the channel manually and sat in the recliner next to the sofa where his mother peacefully lay. He held his mother's soiled panties to his nose as he rocked silently in the big chair. Her scent was strong in the thin material. They weren't his mother's sexy wares, but they were filled with enough of her scent to maintain his hardon.

Tony, like most men he knew, was full of lust for his mother. His secret fantasy was to lick and fuck his mother’s pussy like he had seen his father do years ago, before their divorce. Tony had taken every opportunity to see his mother in the mist of dress and undress for as long as he could remember. He also had the good fortune of getting a peek at her naked a time or two. He found it very arousing to jerk off while smelling her soiled panties. He pretended from time to time that the girls he slept with were his mother. He was careful not to let the temptation to pull out his cock over take him for his mother was only a foot away.
 
Last edited:
continued...

The movie had some really hot sex scenes, which caused Tony to have to adjust himself. He held the crotch of his mother's panties up to his noise, inhaling her scent as the movie came to an end. He hated that he broke up with his girlfriend Trisha. She was built similarly to his mother and loved to fuck, but he couldn’t stand for anyone making comments about his mother.

Tony got up from the chair and turned off the TV. As he reached to turn off the lamp on the end table his mother rolled onto her back. There, between his mother's upper thighs lay the remote control.

Tony's cock jerked in his boxers. His mother had firm smooth legs, which he loved seeing displayed from under the short length dresses and skirts that she would ware. He found them especially sexy when she would ware high-heeled shoes. He called them "come fuck me pumps," but never when she could hear him.

The remote control was leaning against her nightshirt at her crotch. Tony’s hands felt like they had been dipped in water as he thought of reaching for the remote. He thought how he use to accidentally brush against girl’s asses to cop a feel in high school. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to touch his mother’s crotch.

Just the thought of it made his heart beat increase. He figured if she woke, he would only be reaching for the remote. He thought, surely she would not fault him for that. He couldn’t bare the thought of her being upset with him, but she rarely got angry with him for the things he did.

Tony moved over his sleeping mother and reached a trembling hand for the remote. He held his breath in hopes that it would steady his hand. He spread his fingers as he slowly pulled the remote control from between his mother's thighs allowing his finger to slightly glide over his mother's nightshirt as he lifted the remote. His split fingernail caught in the nightshirt as he lifted pulling the cotton shirt out of position.

Tony's hand began to tremble more than it had been before. The nightshirt had lifted completely from his mother's crotch. His heart rate doubled as his mother's trimmed pubic hair came into sight. She wasn't wearing panties. This was a surprise to him. He began to feel dizzy as he looked at his mother, who’s breathing was very heavy. Sweat formed across his brow and his knees began to shake. He sat the remote down on the coffee table and quickly retreated to his bedroom.

His heart was pounding a mile a minute. He felt like jumping up and down, but he surely didn't want to wake her. He paced back and forth in his room trying to calm himself. He took deep breaths and screamed silently at his reflection in the mirror. He stretched his limbs, like he was getting ready for a boxing match and then sat on the edge of his bed.

He sat there trying to pump himself up. Telling himself, “You can do…you can do.” He exhaled with a huff and went back to the living room.

Janet had adjusted her position. She had lifted one of her legs to the top of the sofa. Tony stopped short of the sofa when he saw her position. He wasn't sure if she was awake. Her forearm was draped over her eyes. He waited a few minutes before approaching her. He figured he had better play it safe.
 
more...

Tony eased towards the sofa, but keeping himself in a position, so she could not see him if she was awake. From his vantage point, he could see her swollen mound covered with her fine pubic hair. He slowly nudged her shoulder. She did not stir, so he nudged her a little harder, but still she showed no signs of being awake.

Tony took a deep breath of relief. He still had an opportunity. He came around the sofa and stood over his mother again. She was just as he had thought, fully exposed from the waist down. His cock was as hard as a brick and oozing pre-cum.

Janet had always kept her pubic hair trimmed. Her pussy lips seem to glow from the lamplight. Her spread pussy seemed to be beckoning him. Tony slowly lowered his index fingertip to his mother’s spread cunt. He held it there monitoring her every breath, and knowing for this he had no way out. Janet didn’t stir. He relaxed his finger touching more of her pussy with the pad of his fingertip. He could hardly believe that he was doing this to his own mother. He had wanted to do this for what seemed like forever, and now his was there.

Tony began to breath a little easier. His fingertip was directly on top of his mother’s clit. He could feel the little knob under his touch. He pressed down on it slightly while still paying close attention to her slumber. Her pussy felt so soft, and he could feel her heartbeat pulsating through his arm. He slowly slid his finger down over her pussy lips and back to her clit. He did it again, but pressing between the folds of her pussy lips. He pussy seemed to moisten immediately, but still she did not stir.

Janet’s mind was trapped in another place. She was observing her own body laying out on a plain while someone hovered over her. She could not see who it was, but she could since his touch. She was so relaxed. His touch was making her relax more and more. She watched as her body began to float. His touch had taken full control of her body.

Tony couldn’t believe how quickly his mother’s pussy moistened. He could see the reflection of the lamplight flickering in her juices. He was boldly sliding his finger from her clit to her cunthole, and yet his mother showed not reaction. He knelt on the floor next to the sofa while he leaned over his mother’s crotch to get a better look. He could smell her scent now. He licked his lips as he thought how her pussy cream would taste.

Tony slid his finger to the entrance of his mother’s secret massage way. The tip of his finger sunk into the crevice. He noticed that her breathing had slightly increased, but his driving desire made him press on.

Janet watched as her body spun in the misty scene. What this also familiar figure was doing to her was causing her extreme pleasure. She wanted to reach out and touch him, but her body would not move. Each second seemed like an eternity of pleasure.

Tony brought his thumb down on his mother’s clit as he pressed his index finger into her wet pussy. The warmth and wetness of her cunt made him want more. He slid his the tip of his finger in and out of her steaming hole as he drove his digit to the knuckle.
 
still more...

It took him a moment to realize that Janet was moving in time with his driving finger. He realized that she must be dreaming. This made him more secure. His finger slid passed the knuckle and he inserted a second with the next stroke.

His fingers were laced with his mother’s juices. She was humping his fingers with a little more vigor. The coils in the sofa began to creek, and he began to hear soft moans coming from her slightly parted lips.

Janet was slowly drifting back into her own body. She was being pushed to the extreme. She could tell that the figure had his fingers working his fingers inside her desperate cunt. She feel the material from the sofa sliding against her naked ass. She shook and trembled as she was sent spiraling back out of her body.

Tony could hardly believe what was happening. He was positive that his mother was having an orgasm in her sleep. He pressed harder on her clit and pumped his fingers in and out of her hot pussy as fast as she thrust it up at him. He continued until she was no longer moving.

Janet suddenly was returned to full consciousness. Everything around her was real and still there was a presence. She realized that the figure in her dream was real. She was too afraid to move. She slowly raised her eyelids, which were shielded by her arm. She could hardly believe what was happening. She wanted to jump up and run, or scream at him to stop, but she could not. She could see the brightness of his eyes as he leered at her cunt. How could he be doing this? She felt him slowly remove his hand. She watched him bring his fingers to his lips. She could see the lust in his eyes as he sucked his fingers one by one. Why would he want to do this to her? Had she let him onto her desires for him? Had she been too obvious? She had swore to herself that she would never reveal it to him. She believed that she had kept her desires well hidden. How could he have now? Could it be that he was acting out his own desires? She could still feel the affects of her orgasm. This was now more than a fantasy. The one thing she knew at this point was that she couldn’t confront him. She closed her eyes and lay motionless.

Tony was elated. He slowly rose from the floor and crept from the living room. He slipped into the bathroom begin careful not to make any noise. He pulled out his aching cock over the toilet and began stroking it with his mother’s panties wrapped around his shaft.

Janet heard the bathroom door close and hopped up from the couch. She silently came to the bathroom door. She peered through the crack in the door left by the settling of the house. She could tell exactly what he was doing. One of his hands was up to his face and the other was busy stroking his cock. She had been to that crack in the door before. She had watched him in the bathroom with his girlfriend and also seen him jerking himself off.

She knew she was in trouble years ago while watching him play football. She realized that her affection for her son was much more than a mother’s bond. Their open showing of affection made things worst, but she had been determined not to let it affect their relationship. Their tight hugs would have her dying for relief, but she tried not to let it show. She figured somehow she had failed. She knew the dangers of incest relationship, and she couldn’t allow any shame to fall on her son.
 
just this last little bit...

Janet tiptoed back to the sofa. She figured it would be best for her to pretend that nothing had happened. Her son had done this to her in secret and she would keep his secret forever. She curled on the sofa still feeling the tingling deep in her belly. It had been a long time since she experience an orgasm at the hands of someone else.
 
Very Nice!

Lexium;

What can I say? It reads very well. You definitely know how to write a hot story! You have pacing down pat, and know how to add small details that give your stories verisimilitude.

You knew there would be a 'but,' didn't you?

Try to mix up your sentence structure a bit. To see what I mean, do a cursory scan of the first line of each paragraph. You'll quickly see what I'm alluding to. The English language is based on S/V/O ordering; Subject, Verb then Object. Even so, using it too much has the undesirable side effect of lulling readers to sleep. The story starts to plod along due to fixed length beats.

Here is a paragraph from your story snatched at random:

Tony was elated. He slowly rose from the floor and crept from the living room. He slipped into the bathroom begin careful not to make any noise. He pulled out his aching cock over the toilet and began stroking it with his mother’s panties wrapped around his shaft.

Do you see the problem? It starts to read like a grade school primer. "Tony was elated. He rose from the floor. He slipped into the bathroom. He pulled out his cock."

This is actually a good problem to have since it can be easily remedied. Just mix up sentence order and use conjunctions to make larger, more complex sentences. Vary the action by introducing thoughts and actions that do not require the proper noun or its pronoun substitute. We are not out to create huge unwieldily beasts, but we do want to mix some long sentences in with the short to vary the story pacing.

Otherwise, it is an excellent read!

Warmest,

-T
 
Thank you. This is the kind of thing that I have been fearing most. To say I'm not scholarly would be an understatement. I'm not that great with grammatics and spelling either :) I will look it over again before I continue with the next part. I like this story and want to make it sutible reading.

If you wouldn't mind, I would like to work with you on this story. Let me know if you are OK with that.
 
Back
Top