The "Currently Masturbating" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwallowItAll

Really Experienced
Hello again, I am still fairly new here, but I have found all sorts of stimulating things on this website lately and been getting way too horny.

I often find myself looking at incredibly sexy pictures, or reading something very erotic and realize I am stroking myself furiously, even on the verge of spilling my load, without realizing just how turned on it makes me.

So I was getting a very kinky thought and I hoped it might catch on here with some other kinky people:

Every post after this one in this thread should be typed with one hand while you use the other to masturbate. You can write as long or as short as you like, part of the thrill here is forcing yourself not to cum until you can't help it. You can post multiple times as you work on one session, so the desired effect will be that every post is written by someone extremely horny at the time and on the verge of cumming.

I like to read pages and pages before I finally can't hold back anymore.

So I want every person who posts in this thread to be well into a good masturbation session and close to going over the edge.

When you are there, I want you to type with whichever hand is free how nice it feels, what is getting you so turned on, how you're doing it, etcetera. As you are on the brink try not to cum too fast as you read the other posts. It will be more fun as more sexy posts pile up.

As many details as you can type with one hand. I even want people typing some of their post before they cum, some right after, some even right as you are coming. And I am very visual so if anybody is feeling frisky I would love to see some shots with all the fresh cum spilled by other kinky fuckers like me, all the juices that occur as a result of this thread. :D

I hope some of you, especially the ladies, will indulge my filthy, perverted wishes. Just the thought of it makes me stroke this dick hard. ;)

Too Long; Didn't Read: Dirty talk & masturbation with climaxing here please!

Last edited:
I'm game for this...right now,i'm just playing on lit with a bullet vibe on my clit..it feels amazing,my pussy is getting soaked.I'm slowly thrusting my hips up wish i was riding a hard cock right now.But i'll have to do with riding my hand,mmmmm,feels so good.

i'm sitting here wet with sweat , my body steaming, looking at lustful images of women i wish to lick softly and gently i rubmyself through my pants, blood flows south..

still playing with myself...getting so horny....the vibe feels amazing against my clit,i feel so close to cumming,but i'm trying to make it last,so as soon as i feel i'm about to cum,i stop.mmmmmmmmmmm

I had to get a dildo,i need something nice and big filing me..sliding the dildo in and out,so deep...my clit is so sensitive right now,i don't want to cum though..i want to make it last as long as possiable.

this will be a challenge typing with the left hand.. the right one is busy ...right now i have pinched my thumb and two fingers on the bottom of my cock just behind the head and am flexing the thumb back and forth ,,,change over to thumb on top 2 fingers on bottom vigorously stroking ....getting closer ......hard to type and concentrate........now faster...liquid sound as i pump...pre cum....harder faster....muscles clench..hold breath.....agggggggmmmmmmmmmm.........
bows to audience

oh yes, having fun, my trusty left hand strokes i type with the right. as you said faith, i dont want to cum til i have no other option and it spills out onto my bare belly

i am listening to howmayipleaseu's audio called amy's story from her sig. it's hot, she is reading a bit then masturbating and moaning as she does... very hot, may be tough to hold on

i type with the right but invetween paragraphs i use it to support my balls which are shaking wildly as i try to cum

i think amy is cumming yep nice me 2 now, nice ass faith ty for helping me blow this load..

5 4 3 2 1... blastoff

Last edited:
I have been told I should move this to the Amateur Pics section, and so that is what I have done. You can find the new thread, hopefully including pictures in the future, here:

The New CM Thread

I'm in!!!!!

Hello again, I am still fairly new here, but I have found all sorts of stimulating things on this website lately and been getting way too horny.

I often find myself looking at incredibly sexy pictures, or reading something very erotic and realize I am stroking myself furiously, even on the verge of spilling my load, without realizing just how turned on it makes me.

So I was getting a very kinky thought and I hoped it might catch on here with some other kinky people:

Every post after this one in this thread should be typed with one hand while you use the other to masturbate. You can write as long or as short as you like, part of the thrill here is forcing yourself not to cum until you can't help it. You can post multiple times as you work on one session, so the desired effect will be that every post is written by someone extremely horny at the time and on the verge of cumming.

I like to read pages and pages before I finally can't hold back anymore.

So I want every person who posts in this thread to be well into a good masturbation session and close to going over the edge.

When you are there, I want you to type with whichever hand is free how nice it feels, what is getting you so turned on, how you're doing it, etcetera. As you are on the brink try not to cum too fast as you read the other posts. It will be more fun as more sexy posts pile up.

As many details as you can type with one hand. I even want people typing some of their post before they cum, some right after, some even right as you are coming. And I am very visual so if anybody is feeling frisky I would love to see some shots with all the fresh cum spilled by other kinky fuckers like me, all the juices that occur as a result of this thread. :D

I hope some of you, especially the ladies, will indulge my filthy, perverted wishes. Just the thought of it makes me stroke this dick hard. ;)

Too Long; Didn't Read: Dirty talk & masturbation with climaxing here please!

I was thinking of posting a thread like this myself a little while ago. I can't stick around right now, but anyone whose read my posts on the nipple thread knows I masturbate constantly looking at alllllllllllllll those unbelievable nipples!!! (with special thanks to Susan, a truly stunning young woman with the most awesome taste in women's titties/ nipples, clitties and oh my!!!! I'll be back stroking, stroking, stroking later! :) :p :D

I am rubbing my wet clit with the middle finger of my right hand and typing with my left. I wish i had 2 extra hands to pull on my nipples. I have created quite a puddle beneath me on the towel that i am sittling on.

I am rubbing my wet clit with the middle finger of my right hand and typing with my left. I wish i had 2 extra hands to pull on my nipples. I have created quite a puddle beneath me on the towel that i am sittling on.

I wish I was there to give you the support that you wanted and desired!!

i have cum once now, from just my fingers and I slid my dildo into my pussy. I feel stretched and so full.It feels so good. I have a vibe on my clit so i can give some attention to my aching nipples. I am sucking on them as I type with one hand. I am rocking my hips now feeling the cock slide in and out of me.

After heading through the amateur section, I've got to relieve myself so badly, there's precum pouring out of my cock at the moment.

I've got one hand down my white cotton panties stroking my clit and pinching my clit...my nipples are puffy and hard and really want played with but I need my free hand to type this...good thing cotton is so absorbent otherwise the chair beneath me would be soaked, so wet.

For once, I'm too sore to jill off. I just finished my valentine's day report.

Have not been on in a while so I am getting caught up on the pics and the stories. One hand on the mouse the other on my kitty, very wet teasing my clit and licking my fingers......mmmmmmmmmmmm

im always mastrubating..chances are ..if ur reading this..i am right now!

Posted on two of the srpg's that I am working on got me in the mood. i am typing with my right hand only, my left is furiously rubbing my clit . I was wet before I touched myself, clit was already hard. I need to cum. My pussy is all wet and slippery. I need someting in me, I need to feel full. I am going to get my dildo.

Posted on two of the srpg's that I am working on got me in the mood. i am typing with my right hand only, my left is furiously rubbing my clit . I was wet before I touched myself, clit was already hard. I need to cum. My pussy is all wet and slippery. I need someting in me, I need to feel full. I am going to get my dildo.
Mmm..im sure i can help you with that;)... with my hard cock... maybe tease ur already wet clit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back