"Dalton Boulevard"

((OOC: I was waiting for a reply from you via PM on your prior post. Me thinks you may be working off some New Years fun still. :D I'm going to reply. Disregard the pm :D))

Picking up the gun I smiled and just started to walk. The woman's shaky grip wasn't unnoticed. The plan was simple. Get the woman within shooting distance of max and then hopefully the lady with the sniper rifle was willing to help me create a two on one stand off.

As I walked my hands swayed back, and forward. As they reached the front I clapped. The motions were over exaggerated clapping. With a smile I just kept walking toward the towers me and Max called home. I would have kept clapping despite any warning.

When the building came well into view one hand unholstered the gun I had. The clapping was me just pulling the oldest magician's trick in the book. Magic was all about deception. Keep people busy on the left hand so they were unable to see the right. The clapping was my left hand.

A few claps later and I had the gun in my hand. Suddenly I reached around and pressed the barrel into the woman's side, "Contract renegotiation time. You shoot me, I shoot you. You'll probably die," and by now I was yelling my words.

Max should have heard me. At least that was what I gambled on. "Partner has eyes on you now. Which means two barrels on you to your one on me. So how 'bout dropping that gun?" by now my voice sickeningly cheery like that office co-worker that for some reason liked Mondays.
 
Back
Top