The Odd Couple

A Warm Fulfilled Night

Having taken the teleportation sigil like before, the group was easily and smoothly transported back to the front outside of the tower where the four were surprised by the presence of Lady Moonfire and her guards. “”Oh joy! It is such a pleasure to see all of you had made it out safely!” Lady Moonfire said with such glee in her voice as she bounced on forward to the group of triumphant warriors. Xanneiros stunned in silence to the lady’s actions watched as Jatree moved forward to meet with the Lady of Loudwater a she spoke, “It was naught but a simple task my Lady.” with such conviction before the two lovely looking ladies bowed before one another showing great respect towards each other.

“As I can see!” Lady Moonfire replied coming up from her stance and looking amongst the group with such great satisfaction. Before getting lost in her emotions and seeing each of the members look at her with such quizzical looks on their faces she quickly got to the point of her being there. “Oh my dear where are my manners!” My watchmen took careful look toward this tower for any signs of the spell being uplifted by my command and once it did I had left immediately with my guards to greet you fine warriors with a reward.” As she spoke four of her men had handed each member a small pouch that had held a thousand gold pieces. “Now I know that that may seem like a small reward for such a feat but I also present you this.” the Lady announces as she holds a key tied to a string.

The four especially Jatree Kronos and Selena look to the key with such wonderment as to what it was for. With a light chuckle to herself Lady Moonfire speaks up once more. “This key is for a reasonably sized house not far outside of this forest in that direction. I give this key to you to give you brave and fearless travellers a home to go to as you have given us our home back.” Jatree, Kronos,Selena and Xanneiros look to the fair Lady in great surprise with Jatree speaking out for the rest of the group. “We can not accept this generous gift my Lady.” she says as she takes a step forward. “Now now I will not accept no for an answer.” Lady Moonfire objects back a she places the key in the young elf’s hand gently closing Jatree’s fingers around it. “ What I will accept is that you take this key, go to the house and have a good nights rest.” she says with such insistence as she takes a few steps back and bows with her knees holding her dressed skirt out with both her hands. She soon leaves after seeing the acceptance on each of their faces. Turning to the group Jatree smiles a little uncomfortably about the big reward given to them but tries her best to speak with joy. “Well it seems we have a temporary home while we sort out what to do next.” she announces to the group as she looks to each of them stopping her eyes onto the male warrior seeing just how weary he looked. “Maybe we COULD use a warm bed to rest upon.” she thought to herself.
 
The group of 4 adventurer’s boots crunched in the snow as they walked towards their new home, away from home. Well except for Kronos, his hooves crunched in the snow. The forest was actually very beautiful and pleasant with the snow on the ground, but a bright blue sky above and warm air around them. The only thing that was not pleasant was Jatree explaining to everyone how she had been right again and again.

“This turned out EXACTLY like I predicted. I again as I stated before, remind you all again … I’m the one that said this weird weather was caused by “an elemental fey … that was distressed” Bingo … QED … I was correct.” Jatree bragged again.

“What about those ice creatures … you did not predict them.” Kronos pointed out.

“Yes and what about the snow creature created by the fey trapped in the crystal? You did not predict that?” Selena pointed out.

“Those were minor detailed …and of no consequence” Jatree stated dismissing the points.

“Those minor detailed almost killed us!” Kronos argued.

“Ok … I did not see ANY frost giants … did anyone see any frost giant … just raise your hands if you saw any” Jatree asked. No one raised their hands. “I did not think so. And who made that prediction, Kronos? Oh, you did! Sorry you were completely wrong. Wow … I wonder what it must feel like to be THAT wrong! Never has happened to me before.” Jatree bragged.

Just then the house … their house … came into view. It was a two story very large brick styled house. The house was designed for both beauty and defense if needed with turrets in the middle section. It looked great, but they all could tell it had not been lived in for a while. The place needed some yard work. But this was a minor issue; everything else looked great about the place.

“Wow that is big enough for the four of us and several more!” Kronos commented.

“My family owns houses much larger than this one … however, this is very nice. Let’s check out the inside” She suggested.

Xanneiros leaned over and whispered to Selena “at least she is not talking about being right anymore.”

The group bunched up at the large front doors. The key slipped into the lock and there was a click when it opened. Opening the door everyone went inside. The first floor had 6 bedrooms, 1 large dining room, kitchen, 2 stores rooms, smoking room, a reading room, sitting room, and a cloakroom. The second floor had 2 master bedrooms, 4 more guest bedrooms, a weapons room, treasure room, 2 study rooms/areas and a small maid’s room. The furniture was very common place compared to the house, comfortable but not extra expensive.

Everyone ended up in the largest master bedroom on the second floor. Jatree said what was on everyone’s minds.

“I’ll take dibs on this master bedroom … but it is so large … you can sleep here too Xanneiros” Jatree suggested

But Kronos answered faster “Since this is the largest bedroom and I’m the largest person … I think I should sleep here. Selena do you want to join me?” He asked fully knowing this comment would get Jatree excited.
 
Last edited:
Surprisingly enough to the group but even more so to Kronos, Jatree did not make a fuss about him wanting the bigger room. “Hmm, I suppose that would make sense.” she said cheerfully with her body leaning on one foot her index on her cheek looking as if she was thinking over what Kronos said. “ Me and Xanneiros will take the other master bedroom down the hall.” Jatree announced as she took the young male’s hand in hers and started to pull him along with her out of the room. “As for me, I’ll find myself more comfortable in one of the guest rooms.” Selena replied as she turned swiftly following suit of the couple leaving the centaur all alone with a saddened expression.

Xanneiros was somewhat surprised by Jatree’s eagerness to rooming together but he wasn’t at all against the idea. He felt he had grown comfortable enough with her since they first met on this wild adventure and he also found her quite attractive which he was quickly reminded of once they got to the room and the Elven beauty removed her cloak and cape together in one smooth motion as she never missed a step behind a folded partition used to change behind. Xanneiros took this time to admire her beauty once more as the back of her thighs were slightly displayed and the way her back curved so slenderly to her hips as they swayed with every step she took. “It feels so amazing to finally be in a warm place!” she called out as she started to change behind the partition. “I couldn’t agree more.” Xanneiros replies from his daze and closing the door behind him before steadily walking into the room, looking around taking the room in. It was well decorated with velvet red curtains with matching wallpaper with various flower patterns a table to the far east of the room with an ink pen and paper with unlit candles displayed across the outer sides of the room. A medium sized chandelier hung from the ceiling and lastly his eyes fall upon the bed to the left of him.

Though this was indeed smaller than the previous master bedroom it was still a pretty good size to fit a bed that looks like it could hold three decent sized people.
 
Jatree peeked over the changing partition and smiled at Xanneiros.

“You know … the first time with a new man is very special for a woman” She told him.

Xanneiros was starting to get use to Jatree odd sense of humor and mind tricks. “I agree and it is doubly true for a man” Xanneiros said back totally seriously

Jatree mind went into a wild spin from his comment. She really did liked him and he was right. Men noticed everything! the curve of a woman back, a chipped in the paint on one of her toenails, a misplaced eye lash. She needed to make sure everything was perfect. She started getting ready by slipping into her sexiest lingerie. The right outfit would not only make her 'feel' more feminine and sexy but it would help her partner 'unleash' passions they may not know they had.

She wanted to create a powerfully-stimulating image of herself. She wanted his anticipation of a sexual encounter to build, like the 'unwrapping' a Christmas present. But how? She had not packed any sexy lingerie for the trip?.

She decided she could use her black sorcerer outfit. It was made of satin and had white lace on the top part of the corset. She squeezed her body into the outfit. It had long elbow length black gloves. The skirt was daring. Black on the outside with a deep purple lining and a slit that went all the way up to her hip. Tonight she wore no underwear. This allowed her to give him a little peek-a-boo show. He would catch glimpses of her … well you know what he would catch glimpses of. Her garter belts and long stockings finished off the very seductive outfit. Black witch’s hat or not? She decided to wear it for a few moments and then take it off.

Once dressed she step away from the changing partition. Xanneiros was laying on the large bed his hands behind his head looking at her. She tilted her head so she looked through the rim of her black hat.

“Do you like it?” She asked as she did a slow turn for his viewing pleasure.

“Yes” he said and nodded in the affirmative

Jatree tossed the hat away and moved on to the bed. She crawled between his out stretched legs. His hands slid along the sides of the sensuous material of her black outfit. As her lips met his in a kiss. She pulled back after a moment to whisper “Thanks for sharing a bedroom with me” Then she kissed him again more deeply this time.
 
“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” the strong warrior replied back as his right hand carefully moved up along her side to the back of her head before gently moving her head to his meeting in the middle, their lips locking once again. As he carefully massaged the back of her head Xanneiros softly licked Jatree’s bottom lip causing her to moan before opening her soft luscious lips inviting her partners tongue against her own. The feeling of his tongue lightly playing along hers was something she has not felt in so long if at all. He was different than the other men out there, though she could feel his eagerness she also felt a slight hesitance from him. Not in the way that he was afraid but as if he wanted to take his time with her, just as she expected from such a handsome gentlemen.

Wanting to enjoy this as much as him Jatree softly removes her lips from his and moves them to his ear whispering softly before lightly nibbling on his earlobe. “We’re going to have so much fun, I can tell.” she says seductively before softly kissing down his neck and around up to the other ear lightly nibbling on that one too.
 
As Jatree was kissing Xanneiros ears, his hands made it up to her corset covered breasts. He gently and slowly rubbed her breasts through the fabric, which turned her on. Xanneiros had a strong “maleness” about him. His calm confidence excited her and her body reacted. She could feel her pussy swelling, becoming wet. Her nipples were getting harder, more excited, they pressed against the corset. Her body wanted him … wanted to please him. She broke away from kissing him and glanced at his raising crotch bugle, and then she looked into his eyes.

“I will show you my breasts and believe me there is no finer pair in all the lands” She boasted as she untied the strings of her corset but her eyes never left his eyes. Her eyes were a blaze with lust and naughtiness as her breasts came free. Xanneiros eyes widened at the sight of her naked breasts. She had not been boasting, her breasts were amazing. She had simply stated a fact.

“I think there was one noble brave human fighter that needs a special “thank you” from me” Jatree said as her lips again kissed Xanneiros’. One of her free hands rested on his hard crotch, rubbed it slowly as she whispered to him “It would be my greatest honor … to thank you in this way” she said with a BIG BEAMING GRIN on her face. Her kisses traveled down his neck, chest, belly and ended at his crotch, she kissed his throbbing bulge. There was no mistaking her meaning … her special “thank you” involved sucking his cock. She undid his pants and freed his cock.

There was a small gasp of surprise as Xanneiros was hung with a mighty tool.

“Big and hard!!” Jatree moaned in joy. She used both her hands to stroke his massive rod. Xanneiros did not try to conceal the big erection, Jatree's comments and massive mammaries had produced it. An open invitation had risen between his loins and she needed to solve that problem. His cock jutted proudly as she stroked it faster.

But she knew he liked her big breasts. So she brought his great cock up to her chest and wrapped her soft pillows of love around it. She stroked his cock with her tits … Xanneiros breathing became heavier as his need to cum was growing. To add to his pleasure she would kiss his cock head each time it made it through her large cleavage.
 
Jatree was not lying when she said that her breasts were the finest in the land, just seeing her breasts as she unveiled them got the male warrior harder in his loins. He took a moment to admire the full view of her uncovered mamarries, taking in the soft pale firmness of them before she stole another kiss from him mentioning that she wanted to thank him in a special way. Kissing down his body, Xanneiros felt relaxed and at ease as her kisses felt like soft rose peddle’s reaching down to his manhood giving it a light kiss before unleashing the hidden beast that she wanted to see and please for so long.

The young elf let out a moan of joy finally seeing just how mighty this warrior beneath her was. She hadn’t seen such a beautiful thing in quite some time as she took in every detail of his cock as she slowly picked up a rhythm moving her hands up and down his strong trunk. Xanneiros moaned in delight as he felt her soft hands work his pole and althought as delightful as it is to feel them he never stopped looking at Jatree and her soft breast’s. Jatree noticed this and so she moved her hands from his cock to each side of her large breasts wrapping them softly around him before slowly moving them up and down.

Xanneiros let out yet another moan this time a little louder as he never imagined that her tits would feel this soft around him, even from the many glances he took of her covered bosom. At that moment they both looked at each other deep in one anothers eyes, Jatree giving him a playful grin as she kissed the tip of his tool through her pleasure valley, Xanneiros giving her a smirk as if he was being tortured but in the most pleasurable way which was true as he felt that familiar stirring in his ballsack. Jatree could feel the slight throbbing of his pleasure tower as his breathing got heavier. “Are you going to cover these lovely tits of mine with your load, great warrior?” she moaned seductively. All he could do was nod his head in agreement.

“I would very much like to see how much of me you can cover with your cum.” she said again with that oh so wonderful tone before taking the tip of her tongue and ever so swiftly flicked the tip of his cock with it. Xanneiros let out a mixture of a moan and a slight grunt as he erupted first on the sexy elf’s tongue before she moved her face out of the blast zone allowing most of it coat the top half of her cleavage some of it hitting her on her left cheek. As Xaanneiros calmed from his first orgasm he looked to Jatree’s sweet soft now slightly messy face down to her cum covered tits as she continued to milk the rest of his man juice from him making sure to rub some of it on her hard nipples.

Enjoying the feel of his warm liquid on her erect nipples Jatee let out a soft pleasurable moan. “That was indeed a lot of cum but I’m not at all surprised.” saying before removing her tits from him and licking some of the cum off her nipple while looking her partner in the eye. Xanneiros couldn’t believe how sexy that looked to him as his cock give a little twitch to the sight before him.
 
Jatree licked her big tits clean and used a part of the sheets to clean up the rest of the massive cum load. She moved around and showed Xanneiros her sexy ass cheeks. He moaned as he saw them wiggle in front of his face. His cock responded almost right away, and grew big and hard. Jatree grabbed his cock and stroked it as her big jugs shook. Xanneiros moaned louder as he watched her ass and then her tits move. His eyes even looked at her dripping pussy lips. There was no question she wanted his cock.

Xanneiros started to grin, as he shifted his body, so his cock now slid back and forth over her sexy ass. His hunger was growing as the full flesh of her tits swayed this way and that. Then he aimed his cock at her pussy and let it sink in. Jatree let out a small gasp as his cock was still big and stretched her pussy.

“Let me do the work” Jatree suggested after her pussy had adjusted to his size. She started to fuck herself on to his huge cock. He just needed to kneel behind her. Her wanton lust for his rod … drove her to impale herself on him. Of course, he did not let her do all the work … he reach over and started to tug on her excited nipples.

She wiggled her pussy faster and faster on his cock “Oh Xanneiros, I love the feeling of your huge cock stretching my pussy” She moaned to him. He moaned too, and squeezed her tits harder. He was soon pinching at her nipples as her moans turned to excited gasps.

He could feel her pussy quivering as she got closer to cumming. He pushed the length of his cock into her and her pussy received him effortlessly despite her tightness and his size. Her juices lubricated the entire length of him as he hilted himself inside of her. She gasped for breath filled with his cock.

Xanneiros paused for a moment, enjoying the delicious feeling of Jatree’s pussy fluttering and contracting as she orgasmed on his cock. He began to rock his hips back and forth, inching his cock in and out of her tunnel, creating delicious friction that made both of them moan. He sped up more, moving more of his length in and out with each stroke and the distinctive sound of slapping flesh echoed through the room.
 
A Gift for a Gift

With the sound of flesh slapping flesh and the sounds of the elven ladies well lubricated pussy sliding on the warriors rod, Xanneiros couldn’t help himself to slap Jatree’s ass just once. “Oooh Xanneiros!”Jatree let out a surprising moan not knowing that he liked to be rough given how gentlemen like he has been towards her. “I didn’t know you liked being rough.” she said turning her head to look back at him as he continued to move in and out of her. Surprising her even a little more he traced the palm of his hands over her bountiful tits giving each nipple one last pull before moving them to her hair, and ever so gently he pulled her hair motioning her to kneel allowing her body to be closer to his. With her back closer to his chest his thick cock still deep inside her Xanneiros replied “I’m just full of surprises.” he said before thrusting again against her moving his hands to her lovely globes once more, needing them softly like a cat on a soft blanket. Moving his face along hers the young male placed soft kisses along the left side of her neck as he made slow but deep thrusts against her causing her to gasp with each thrust at the multi stimulation.

Jatree reached behind her grabbing what she could of Xanneiros’ toned ass wanting him to thrust faster, he could sense her urgency as he placed his lips on her and she immediately started playing with his tongue. As much as he wanted to continue fucking her like this Xanneiros wanted to treat her to a gift as she did him. “I want to service to you as you did to me ,fare lady.” he whispered into her ear before releasing his otherwise soaked cock from her warm crevice. Jatee looked to him as a baby would if their favorite toy was taken away from them but was soon replaced with joy again as Xanneiros moved her down onto her back as he kissed down her neck then over each nipple spending some time on each one licking them before moving further down, kissing as much of her soft creamy stomach as he could as it tasted like soft pudding to him. He smiled as he kissed her sensitive spots eliciting a gasp or a moan from her knowing just now where her pleasure spots were. As he neared his destination he could smell the aroma of her sex more clearly. It was nothing he had smelled before yet it smelled so sweet.

The aroma alone wanted to make him dive right in but he wanted to take his time and so he did as he reached her outer entrance and slowly ran the whole of his tongue along the outside before tracing it back down adding a little more pressure.
 
Jatree laid back curious to see what Xanneiros could do between her legs. She wrapped her arms underneath her voluptuous breasts, supporting them, as her fingers played with her erect nipples. She spread her legs more to expose her moist pussy better to Xanneiros.

Xanneiros was intoxicated by the smell coming from her pussy, and it spurred him on. He moved back to the inner thigh having teased her pussy with a lick. He kissed along her inner thigh, small tremors of pleasure circulated through Jatree. His head was moving towards her pussy again and for last few inches he dragged his tongue along her leg until it reached the outside of her lips.

Xanneiros’s free hand had been busy too. His fingers traced the outline of Jatree’s vagina lips, and rubbed her clit when they got close. His fingers started to probe her lips, running from her clit to her opening. When his tongue met the area his fingers had been playing, his finger moved back to her clit.

He teased it, rubbed it and then ran his finger around and over Jatree’s clitoris. Soft moans were coming from Jatree, the tremors of pleasure were growing and radiating through more parts of her body. Her pussy, already wet from before, started to dampen even more with her juices.

Xanneiros, ready to eat her, lifted his head slightly; he looked up and saw her eyes trained on him. He smiled and sank down to her pussy. Jatree’s eyes widened, as the pleasure of his tongue was amazing.

Xanneiros lowered his mouth to her sweetness, and began to lick her lips. He swirled his tongue around them clockwise, and would stop when he reached her clit to tongue it back and forth. He slid his fingers into her pussy while his tongue licked around her clit. This pleasure went on for several minutes

Jatree’s juices spewed forth, she wanted his tongue inside, and she couldn’t wait any longer. Her hands moved down to the back of his head and pressed him against her pussy. Xanneiros, seeing his efforts were achieving what he had set out to do. He didn’t need her urging.

He gripped her thighs, as he put his lips right against hers, kissed her pussy. His drove his tongue deep inside her love canal, loving the taste of her. He flicked his tongue around violently. He reached up and grabbed one of her tits. Squeezed it hard.

Jatree started to arch her back, the sensations his tongue was delivering drove her wild. Her thighs started to shake. Her moans grew louder; she knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. It was not common for a man to be able to make her orgasm from only the efforts of his tongue, but she was quickly learning Xanneiros was not a common man.

Feeling her thighs tremble around him, Xanneiros figured she must have been close. Not a mild orgasm, but a heavy one, she was gasping and moaning like she was out of her mind. Her juices were dripping down his chin. Her pussy was twitching awaiting the release.

Feeling the orgasm sink its teeth into her, she gripped the back his head tighter and pulled him into her harder. Finally she could not take any more.

“Oh yes, oh oh oh, don’t stop, please don’t stop.”

A large explosive orgasm went off inside her. Her body shaking as she came. It last almost a minute and finally she began to relax. She panted, and ran a hand across her forehead, feeling beads of sweat that had collected. She looked down between her legs, seeing her lover lap up the results of her release. She smiled.

Xanneiros, after finishing up, licked clean her pussy, looked up and saw her smiling down at him. His actions, had achieved the results he wanted. He moved back up to her face. and both of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

The Next Morning

Jatree and Xanneiros were each enjoying a cup of coffee in the smoking room the next morning when Kronos trotted in. He was holding an envelope in one hand and there was a big frown on his face.

“First of all, I know you both fucked each other’s brains out last night. So don’t try to deny it. Second, I know when I have been bested … and Xanneiros, i admit you have won the heart of Jatree, I concede defeat.” Kronos stated unhappily, bowing a little bit to Xanneiros.

“Kronos, you’ll always be one of my best friends. But I prefer my lover to have two legs not four. You knew that. I have told you that several times. So why the sad face?” Jatree asked.

“Because you got some last night … and no one came to visit me!” Kronos groused.

Jatree looked over to Xanneiros, love in her eyes. “I’m sorry to hear that, Kronos” Jatree said.

“Ok … You two … need to stop making lovey dovey eyes at each other. It is going to make me sick. And you do not want a centaur to be sick. It is a mess to clean up!” Kronos barked interrupting Xanneiros reply.

“Also, I found this at the front door.” Kronos added desperate to change the subject. He handed the envelope to Xanneiros.
 
Run away Princess

Xanneiros curious as to why the troubled centaur was handing him the envelope asks as he takes it, “Why are you handing it to me?” but quickly sees that it is addressed to him and quickly ignores Kronos’ reply as he opens the parchment and starts to read it.

Hello there old friend, it’s been quite some time since last our paths have crossed. How has life treated you since that fateful day? I can tell it has treated you kindly as of late from the pleasurable sounds coming from that hottie of an elf you bedded night before last. So sweet the sounds were can make a man grow jealous even go mad with lust. All i can say is you better keep an eye on that pretty reward of yours Xanneiros for whenever our paths may cross again, I will claim her as mine.”

Xanneiros didn’t need to second guess who the letter was from; Kardor was the name and he was and has been a rival of the young warrior for some time now. A rival who contested Xanneiros in not the ways of battle skills but in the skills of wooing women. Always out besting Kardor in that category Xanneiros slowly shook his head and laughed internally at Kardor’s notion in the letter. Though funny to think he would even try to steal away Jatree, Xanneiros now knew with him possibly being close by that he had to be even more alert for Kardor had a weird way and would cross any boundry to try and win a woman over even if it was by force. Not wanting to worry the others especially Jatree Xanneiros quickly ripped the letter into shreds.

“What was that about Xanny?” Jatree asked softly but worriedly. “Nothing to be worried about, just a letter from an old friend that I have yet to forgive for past event’s.” Which was mostly true in his eyes. Shortly Selena walks into the smoking room already dressed to head out and looks to the rest seeing that they’re not. “Well someone is in a hurry.” Jatree scoffed to the female thief. “Haven’t even had coffee yet to start the day?” she added as she took a sip from her cup looking into it as she enjoyed the taste of it hitting her tongue. “Well I figured I’d be ready for anything and anyone in case someone were to stop at our front door, like this fare lady here.” Selena replied back as she stepped aside to show that a young looking woman stood behind her. The new guest brought everyone’s attention to her and as they gazed upon her with curiousity as to who this woman is she caught Xanneiros’ eyes and she felt a pit in her stomach drop like butterflies. Trying to contain her slowly flushed face she quickly looks down and plays it off with an apology for having intruded on their conversation.
 
Princess Liza had sworn.

It had been a very small expletive, and it had been for a very good reason, at least Princess Liza had thought so. Her hands had been on her hips and her breath had come in short puffs.

“What did you say, young lady?” her mother had asked severely.

“I said fiddlesticks, and I’ll say it again!” Liza had said. The words had huffed out of her nose like a disgruntled pony. “Mamma, you’ve always held all of those ridiculous notions of who I must marry … I will not do it!!”

Her mother had let out a horrified gasp.


That had all happened a week ago. Now Princess Liza stood in front of a war centaur, an elf mage with big breasts, a female human rogue and a very handsome human fighter. All of them were looking at her in total confusion.

Liza sighed and then said “My name is Liza ... and I’m in need of a band of adventurers. I require escort to Shark Tooth Cay” she explained.

Jatree looked over to Xanneiros. She received a shrug of acceptance from the fighter. She looked over to Kronos and Selena and both of them also shrugged.

Jatree introduced everyone and then said “Ahhh I guess we are available, although we just got back from a dangerous assignment.” Jatree explained.

“Speak for yourself. I was never in danger. Those snow creatures … were all frost and no bite. Get it? Frost Bite” Kronos, the centaur said, laughing at his own horrible joke.

“Selena … you really should have slept with him. Maybe his jokes would have improved.” Jatree chided Selena. Then she looked back a the new comer.

“So why Shark Tooth Cay? That is a pretty remote place.” Jatree asked.

“I’d rather not say, but it is for personal reasons.” Liza explained. “However I have plenty of gold coins ... they are available to cover your fee and expenses” She added as she folded her arms in front of her chest.

“OK …: Jatree said clearly understood this woman’s body language. It stated "no more questions ...i'm done answering, period!" Jatree looked over to Xanneiros.

“200 for sailboat rental … another 100 for food and supplies … 3 week trip and our 8 gold piece a day fee for each of us … 336. Total is 972 gold pieces. What did I forget Xanneiros? Jatree asked.
 
Xanneiros had a blank yet thoughtful look on his face throughout the introductions with only a slight nod to Liza when his name was announced to her. It was one thing reading that letter and only having to worry about protecting Jatree but now that another young woman was added to the mix he definitely was about to have his work cut out for him. “Total is 972 gold pieces. What did I forget Xanneiros?” he heard Jatree ask as she looked to him , breaking him out of his train of thought. “Sounds good to me.” he replied back with kindness before standing from his chair. “We should all get ready for the adventure ahead, Selena do you mind keeping our guest company while the rest of us get ready?” he asked as he steadily walked passed her not looking her way in hopes of her not reading his face on something bothering him. “I mean I suppose I could babysit for a few.” she replied back with a joking sigh.

Entering the room he and Jatree bedded in with her soon following, Xanneiros moves over to the bed to gather his things to dress properly for the road. “It’s a shame that little girl showed up, it’s one thing to sneak away from Selena and Kronos easily for some naughty fun but now a little girl.” Jatree whispered softly into Xanneiros’ ear from behind before lightly tracing her soft lips down along the back of his neck. This action alone distracted him from his troubled thoughts on Kardor as he turned to the elven woman seeing that she had removed her dressing robe to change into her more appropriate travel outfit but wanted to tease the young male first. “I just want to give you one last good look at these puppies, who knows when you’ll be able to see them again.” she whispered softly into his ear once again before giving his earlobe a slight licking then turning around against him quickly but seductively rubbing her firm bottom against his already hard rod before walking off to change. Xanneiros stood there with a grunt as she left him there wanting.

Jatree put the show on for Xanneiros to hopefully calm his mind from that letter. She could tell there was something more to that letter but she knew better to pry into business that didn’t involve her and she felt that when and if Xanneiros wanted to open up to her he can.
 
Jatree had a big smile on her oh so kissable lips as she came downstairs to join the group. She thought she had teased Xanneiros just enough to make him forget about that letter. Whatever he had read it had upset him. But her little display would get his mind back where it belonged. ON HER! and another roll in the hay (also on her).

Jatree had time to pull her hair back in a ponytail. She was wearing her bluish-silver adorned leather corset, her necklace; the deep verdant green cap lay draped over her shoulders. In her hand was her staff, at her sides, two long daggers. Her legs were clad in a pair of skin tight black leather breeches. A pair of brown calf high boots completed her outfit. She was ready for the trip.

Kronos was again in his armor and Selena was also packed up and ready to go.

“Where is our guest?” Jatree asked looking around for the young girl.

The guest bath door opened and Liza stepped out. She had changed into some kind of pink concubine outfit. She was showing so much of her mid-drift it was like she was wearing a swim suit. Her skirt was so short if she bent over just a little bit all the males would be getting a nice look at her privates. The outfit was sexy as hell and showed off Liza assets wonderfully. But Jatree could see no weapons, magic items or anything functional about it. The only practical thing was she had on a small matching pink backpack.

“We are not going swimming … you need to change into traveling cloth!” Jatree declared to Liza as she shook her finger at the young lady.

Liza face took on a frown and her hands went to her hips. That in turn raised her skirt just a little but … which caused Kronos to stare at her almost exposed crotch.

“First of all … I’m not your guest … I’m your employer. And if I want to wear this outfit I will!” Liza corrected Jatree.

“IT PINK!” Jatree gasped in horror

“Yes” Liza stated proudly “Back in Emain, all the young people are wearing outfits like this. It was driving the old folks crazy! You don’t want to act like them do you?”

“Can we visit Emain?” Kronos asked interjecting his eyes glued on Liza short skirt.

Just then Xanneiros came down the stairs to join Jatree. Liza smiled directly at him.

“Xanneiros, do you like it … I put it on just for you” Liza asked as she did a graceful 360 turn for him. Her young body was ripe and fresh and clearly she was showing it off for him. This also was not missed by Jatree!
 
Coming down the stairs buckling the last of his bracers on his right wrist Xanneiros could already hear the bickering from the others and from what he could gather the new girl to the group was the center of it. He soon saw as to why as he took a look at her and seeing what this “pink” thing Jatree was ranting on about. Like a deer caught in front of a herd of stampeding buffalo Xanneiros looked to her and the rest of the group whilst his hand was still placed on the buckle of his bracer. Collecting himself he steadily walks past Jatree at the bottom of the stairs towards the rest of the group and Liza only to calmy reply “Yeah it’s cute but not by any means protective for the journey ahead, hope you can hold your own.” he says to the young princess as he walks by her and out to the main hallway to the front door leading outside with Selena quickly following in toe then Kronos.

Stepping out to the front lawn Xanneiros quickly and cautiously scans the front fourier for any signs of Kardor with just his eyes as to not warrant any sign of worriment from the others. Walking up beside her old friend Selena asks. “Everything alright? That seemed kind of harsh back there don’t you think?.” she looked up to him with concerning eyes. “Just don’t want any distractions.” he replied back never looking away from ahead of him and knowing if he didn’t give a legit excuse she’d start to worry about what’s really going on.

“Ah such a beautiful day it is for such a fare lady to be wearing such a comforting looking outfit!” Kronos interrupts, forcing Selena and Xanneiros to move aside as he stretches his arms and forelegs up and outward coming down with a loud thud glancing with a grin to Liza causing her knees to shake a little from the centaur’s motion. “Yes yes we all know how cute her outfit looks, now can we move on please?” Jatree calls out as she walks by everyone to the front making sure to give her hips a little sway for Xanneiros to see. “Looks like I’m going to have to step up the distractions with that little tart around.” Jatree thought to herself.
 
The first few days of the journey were nice?

The group headed back to the town of Loudwater. It was here that they picked up horses for each member of the group with the exception Kronos of course. Jatree took this opportunity to tease Kronos about needing a horse for himself.

“Hey Kronos … here is a nice mare for you. She’ll keep your bed warm at night!” Jatree suggested with a naughty grin on her face.

“Jatree … I’m not interested in female horses. I’m a centaur … I like intelligent females. That is why Selena and Liza interest me” The proud centaur warrior stated.

Selena and Liza overheard Kronos comments and although they were flattered by his “intelligent females” comment … they did not want to encourage him any more than possible. So both of them gave a squeals of “yuck!” and “eweee”.

Jatree giggled “Intelligent females …are too intelligent to mate with you. You need to get a mare!”

“NO” Kronos voice boomed in reply. It was pretty clear she pissed him off. He trotted away from the horse trader shop and waited outside for the group. Jatree headed over to him and apologized, which put the big centaur in a better mood.

Once outfitted the group rode towards White Hold. These first few days of the journey were wonderful. The scenery was breath taking. The mountains, the trees, and the waterfalls were amazingly beautiful and full of life. Jatree paused every now and then to just look at the beauty. Her eyes were drawn to the pass through the peaks that was the direction they needed to go.

As the group climbed higher the air started getting cooler. They were still only in the foothill of the White Mountains. But each day they would climb higher and higher it would get cooler and cooler. Jatree took a bite from her compacted dried oats and then she took a sip of her hot tea. She had also brought along some Royas, a hot bitter drink but she was saving that for the colder mornings, maybe she would make some tomorrow morning.

The beauty of the scenery was counter balanced by the tension in the group. Xanneiros was on pins and needles almost the whole time, looking for threats behind every brush. His problems were compounded by Liza flirting with him. She would show him some leg … or bend over in front of him … or ask him for help doing something because he was “such a big strong man”. This would cause Jatree to show even more of her cleavage, or bat her eyes at Xanneiros or break her finger nail and ask Xanneiros to “kiss it and make it better”

All this flirting would get Kronos excited. He would make passes at Selena and Liza. He would get turned down and as a result he would get angry. Everyone would be quiet for about an hour and the cycle would repeat.

So when Jatree saw the gates of White Hold approach she was actually a bit relieved. The town would be a nice break from the almost constant flirting and bickering.

Jatree thought about the town of White Hold. She had been there before and she remembered it was comprised of three districts arranged in tiers and connecting stairways. She had spent most of her time in the Plains District. That was where all the shops and the town's marketplace were located.

The next tier is the Wind District where most of White Hold's residential buildings are located and was named because of the strong mountain winds that gust through the area.

The Cloud District is the smallest of White Hold’s three districts. It was so named because it is located atop the bluff White Hold was built on and is therefore closer to the clouds than any other. It is dominated by the imposing form of Dragonsreach, the town’s defensive castle.

She turned to Xanneiros as they got closer to the town and asked “We are not going find trouble in this town … you have not made enemies here … with say … the town’s guards? or maybe seduced someone’s wife … or perhaps scored a woman … or something like that?” She asked

Xanneiros put on his best innocent puppy dog look “What me? Never … we shall be welcomed with open arms” he answered. Despite his best efforts, his answer had a slight edge to it. He was worried about something. The same thing he had been worried about for the whole trip so far.

They made it through the main gate with no problems. There were quite a few people going about their daily lives. Jatree's eyes spotted “The Drunken Huntsman”

“Ahh … just what we need … a drink …I’ll buy the first round!” she said and headed toward the tavern.
 
Entering the tavern behind Jatree, the platinum haired warrior cautiously scanned the bar area as he continued to follow her before coming to an empty spot next to her where she decided to stand. Taking one last look around and not seeing any immediate danger Xanneiros’ eyes see Selena and Liza making there way in, Liza approaching him and Selena to the other end of the bar. With his eyes finally coming to Jatree standing right in front of him with probably the biggest pint of ale in her hand offering it to him. “Um…” he says a little worriedly but before he could get another word in, “You’ve been on edge since we left Loudwater, have a drink of the finest ale in town and relax, I promise no harm will come to us tonight...unless done by me of course.” she says the last bit into his left ear seductively. Feeling a drink would help put him at ease and trusting her words Xanneiros takes the pint and take a decent sized gulp from it.

A few moments have passed with Jatree flirting up a storm to the now more than tipsy but not fully drunk Xanneiros whilst having got numerous unapproved looks by Liza from the other side of the room who was now sitting with Selena who wasn’t paying attention to the two love birds but more so of their surroundings as she felt it was now up to her to keep an eyeful watch of the crowd for any suspicious characters. Getting tired of her watchful glare Jatree suggests to Xanneiros to head upstairs to relax on a more heavenly level. The young warrior didn’t hesitate at her gesture of gently grabbing his hand in hers and carefully pulling him away and up the stairs to a vacant bedroom. As soon as he had crossed the threshold Jatree swiftly pushed him back against the door slamming it shut along with him her body now against his, her full lips on his her tongue not waiting another second as it quickly snakes it’s way against his.

He soon follows suit running his tongue along hers whilst running his hand down her back to her firm round ass squeezing it tightly eliciting a surprising yet pleasurable moan from the lustful elf also causing her to involuntarily grind against his already hardened shaft. Quickly realizing just how turned on she was Jatree knew that she had to slow it down a bit or she would soon burst while still clothed. Before she could even think of what to do to make the moment last there was a scream heard from downstairs.
 
Back
Top