Frustration (Open to one female)

Mandy could tell he was almost there as she fucked him deeper down her throat faster and faster. Her fingers played with his balls, rolling them around, and giving them a squeeze now and then.

Her tongue would lick beneath the rim of his cock every time it came all the way up and then she would sink back down on it, fucking him vigorously. She was surprised he had held out this long, but then again her pussy was now sopping wet just from sucking his cock.
 
Paul moaned and arched his back as he felt an enormous orgasm approaching. Her mouth felt so great, the sight of her bobbing up and down on his cock was gorgeous and then finally he was over the edge.

His cock shot his load into her mouth and a deep groan escaped his mouth, "Oh yessssssssss," he moaned, his body permeated with a lustful feeling.
 
Mandy swallowed and swallowed as he came, his hot seed practically drowning her, yet she took it all. When he was finally through, she licked her lips and chin of the excess and smiled at him, noting the smile on his face.

“My goodness, you must not have cum in along time,” she said softly, now coming up to sit on the couch beside him.
 
He watched her take every single drop of him which only heightened his extacy. When she finally sucked him dry and sat beside him a blissful smile appeared on his face.

“My goodness, you must not have cum in along time,” she whispered, coming up and sitting beside him.

"No," he grinned at her, "and not like that ever, your are incredible." he panted and felt himself relax a bit after the orgasm. He should feel guilty but he did not. All this had felt so good and now he wanted more.

He put a hand on her bare leg and gently caressed it. "Your boyfriend is a fool to let you go." his hands moved up and down her leg slowly, "and I guess I have to find a way to repay you for the experience." he turned to her and kissed her gently.
 
“I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed giving it,” she replied as he was still panting from his explosive orgasm.

When he put his hand on her bare leg, she instantly felt a delightful chill run up her spine.

“My ex-boyfriend you mean, I’ll not be seeing him again, especially after dumping me out of his car. I don’t care if he comes crawling back, he is history.” she said very sure of herself, although not angry, more matter of fact. “You don’t need to repay me for anything, although if you’d like to continue touching me…I’m all for it…” she said as he turned and kissed her gently.

She wrapped her arm around his neck, and pulled him a bit closer so that her breasts were against his chest.
 
Paul let his hands wander over her body. It was not the case that he felt any obligation to give her as much pleasure as she had giving him, she just felt so great and he didn't want to stop touching her.

His tongue played with hers and the kiss was getting more demanding. He bend more towards her and then broke the kiss smiling at her.

"I like touching you a lot," he smiled at her and placed another kiss on her lips.

"And kissing you," with that another kiss went on her cheek and then he moved down lowly to her neck.

"You are gorgeous," he mumbled as his mouth wandered over her smooth skin, moving to her shoulder and then down again, his tongue tracing over her skin, leaving a wet trail.
 
“You are pretty good looking yourself,” she said, “and I like being touched by you, kissed by you, I bet you’re a pretty exciting lover when you put your mind to it.”

She smiled at him, kissing and licking along his ear, down his neck to his shoulder. She let her fingers toy with his hair at the back of his neck while she enjoyed his lips kissing down her body. He was giving her delightful little chills as he explored more with his tongue.

“You definitely know how to stimulate a woman’s body,” she said as his tongue moved down lower to her chest, causing her to tingle all over.
 
Her words encouraged him and so he moved his mouth to her breasts, kissing there, letting his tongue slowly wander first around the left nipple and then the right. He looked up at her so judge her reaction and then took one very slow and intense lick over the left nipple, followed by a kiss on that breast.

His hands moved slowly down on her body, feeling over her smooth stomach then moving lower again to her legs.
 
“Mmmmm, your hands feel so good,” she moaned as his lips kissed her breasts.

Her head fell slightly back as she gave him more access to her breasts and he had her moaning more when he started licking over her nipples. Her hand was now caressing his back, pushing him just a little closer to her.

When his hand slid down between her legs, she gasped a little and already aroused, she spread her thighs further apart in anticipation.
 
His hands moved to her thighs while his mouth graced her breasts with a bit more attention. He liked and sucked, took one nipple between his teeth and pulled softly and then went on to do the same with the other nipple.

He moans spurred him on. He left the breasts and placed small kisses all over her belly, tracing a trail lower with his tongue. When he finally reached the spot between her legs he paused for a second and looked up at her with a mischievous grin on his face, then he placed a kiss on her inner thigh and moved lower from there, kissing and licking.
 
She moaned as he sucked and pulled on her pert nipples, causing them to tingle and harden quickly.

“mmmm” she moaned again as he placed kisses all over her belly, so soft and delightful, arousing her more and more. When she thought he kissed her inner thigh she gasped a bit, the sensation overwhelming. None of the men she was with had ever taken time to arouse her like this. Her head fell back and her thighs opened a bit as she moaned with each lick and kiss.
 
Her gasp and the movement of her thighs showed him that she liked what he was doing and so he didn't saw any reason to stop.

He grabbed her thighs firmly, spread them a bit more open and then took a long slow lick over her pussy. All this attention had aroused her already and so he took another lick, firmer this time, spreading her lips and flicking against her clit.

Her reaction made him more bold and so he licked over her clit again, put his mouth over it and sucked gently, only to flick his tongue out again.
 
Mandy was squirming at first with soft moans but as he continued and then started licking her pussy and clit, her moans got louder.

“Oh yesss, right there….” she moaned out as he flicked his tongue across her sensitive clit.

He continued until she cried out with pleasure and came, her juices flooding his face as her body bucked up and then clenched as the waves washed thru her.
 
Paul licked a bit more over her pussy and teased her clit and then she came. Her hips and thighs thrashed and she bathed his mouth in her juices. He licked them up and smiled up at her.

"So, fast?" he asked with a grin and when she slowly relaxed again he gently pushed one finger into her, probing her folds and moving slowly deeper, all the while looking into her face and waiting for her reaction.
 
“Guess I’ve been rather turned on since I met you,” Mandy replied, blushing a bit.

She moaned softly as he inserted a finger deep inside her, lust and desire still could be read in her eyes.

“I believe you have something else that would feel much better in my wanton pussy.”
 
When she mentioned that there was something else that would fit her better he realized how hard he was again. He pulled his finger out, took one last long lick over her clit and then got on his knees.

He looked at her, just to confirm that this was what she wanted and then he guided his cock to her pussy, rubbing it slowly up and down, getting it wet from her juices.

Finally he pushed it to her hole and with one slow but steady motion he pushed into her, deeper and deeper until their hips joined.

She felt so great surrounding his cock he let out a long deep moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Yes."
 
“Mmmmmm, perfect fit, you feel so good,” Mandy moaned as he cock slowly slid deep in to her pussy.

They started out with a slow rhythm, both enjoying how they felt together, with her pussy tightly surrounding his cock. As they picked up the pace a bit, she rocked her hips to meet his, while her hands held onto his shoulders.
“You feel soooo good,” she whispered, letting her head fall back with her back arching and her breasts jiggling with the rhythm of their love making.
 
Paul picked up his pace as she spurned him on. His hands beside her shoulder on the back of the couch he thrust into her with a faster rythem. He wondered how long he could last but somehow the fact that she was by far the hottest women he ever had and this whole situation felt so dirty was making him real hard.

"You are so hot," he breathed between thrusts and then got back to fucking her a bit faster.
 
“You’re fucking fantastic,” she exclaimed between moans as he fucked her harder, faster, her orgasm building rapidly.

She bent her knees spreading them for him to get deeper inside and her fingers were digging into his hips as she pulled herself to meet each thrust. It wasn’t long before she was felt his cock rubbing up against her G-spot causing her to moan and tremble even more.

“I’m going…to cum…omg…oohh yesss…” she cried out.

Her pussy hugged his cock tightly as she felt a flood of waves wash over her, making her light headed and dizzy as she started coming harder than she ever had, over and over waves of pleasure had her shaking, her pussy spasmed around his cock.
 
He felt her pussy clamp around his cock and then another orgasm hit him as well. He moaned deeply, his hips spasmed and he thrust into her a few times more, shooting his load into her womb.

He grabbed her ass, pulled her close to him and let himself down back on the floor, not wanting to leave her right away. He looked up at her and waited her her eyes to open again while she came down from what apparently had been an enormous orgasm.

"Oh, wow," he said, at a loss for words. He never had sex quite like this, not even at the beginning of his marriage.

"Oh, wow," he repeated, breathing heavily.

What would happen now? He wondered.
 
“Oh Wow is right! No guy ever made me cum like that before.” she said as she caught her breath.

Both of their bodies were laced with sweat, their breaths just starting to get back to normal after what seemed like an eternity.

“Would you like to try out my Jacuzzi, relax freshen up a bit? You’re even welcome to spend the night if you want.”
 
Paul looked at her disbelieving. Yes, it had been great but for him that was to be expected. He had enjoyed sex with his wife in the beginning, but he wasn't very experienced. The fact that it had been THAT great for Mandy as well surprised him. At first he thought she was joking with him but her expression and the fact that she still was breathing heavily told him otherwise.

"Jacuzzi?" he looked at her with a unbelieving smile on his face? What was happening? This morning he had been a faithful husband who was mostly happy and now? Now he was perhaps not so faithful but even more happy he decided. He would enjoy the company of this gorgeous woman as long as was possible.

"Sure, lead the way," he said, his grin growing wider.
 
“Great,” she said as she led the way to the bathroom.

It was a large bathroom with a garden size Jacuzzi tub in it. She lit a few vanilla scented candles instead of using the lights.

She immediately bent over starting the water and getting it to the right temperature, while also giving him a nice view of her backside. When the water was just right and filling the tub she went to get them each a drink.

“You can slide in anytime, I’ll be back in just a few.”

She left and by the time she got back and set the drinks down on the edge of the tub, the water was filled enough to start the jets, which she did. She stepped into the water and slid down easily into the bubbling water.

“So what do you think?” she smiled.
 
When she bent over to start the water he admired her backside and had to restrain himself or else he would have been all over her again right then and there.

She went out to get the drinks and he slide into the tub, waiting for her. When she started the jets he leaned back, admiring her body as she slide in as well and only then he realized that there had to be a rather mad and stupid looking grin on his face. He never had felt that great in his whole life.

He question surprised him and so he only could reply with the truth, "I never felt so good in my whole life." he echoed the sentence he just had thought.

"Your ex-boyfriend is a jerk to let someone like you go."
 
Back
Top