Looking for a few more men in my life, and a bit more life in my men.

Noor

Citizen of the World
Vacancies for new cyber, phone and possibly even rl lover. Born between 1949 and 1969. Story writing via email or pm also a possibility.

Absent kindred spirit and favorite Texas biker lawyer positions are filled. Lifetime quota of married guys has already been met.

I prefer long term partners, does not need to be exclusive, but discretion, trustworthiness and dependability are important. Nice, friendly and kind is good.
I am fairly laid back unless lied to.
I like sex, a lot of sex, I know everyone, esp guys, say that, but I mean it.
I like variety and equality, although I believe women should always was come first.
Not into bondage, but mind control can be interesting. No scat, animals, children.
Open to all races, religions, nationalities, occupations, income levels, etc...
Must be able to construct well reasoned logical arguments. Even tempered is a big plus. Liking Al Stewart music is another plus and essential for any possibly real life interaction.
If you are Al Stewart, yes... I know, you like yourself, but you are outside my age range, 32 is just too young! ;)

So if you can transcend the internet, phone lines and archaic dating rituals and make someone forget they are anywhere else but with you, then I would very much like to hear from you.

I forgot 2 things!

Must like or at least not hate Chocolate and be capable of being a silly man.

Last edited:
Nice ad Noor! Clear, concise, to the point and very real!

You'll have to let me know how many qualifying replies you get.

Love you ad, noor. I love a girl that knows exactly what she is looking for. Wishing you luck in getting quality responses.

Noor said:
Vacancies for new cyber, phone and possibly even rl lover are open. Age between 37 and 57. Story writing via email or pm also a possibility.

Absent kindred spirit, setan, occasional cyber guy and favorite Texas biker lawyer positions are filled. Lifetime quota of married guys has already been met.

I prefer long term partners, does not need to be exclusive, but discretion, trustworthiness and dependability are important.
I like variety and equality, although I believe women should always was come first.
Not into bondage, but mind control can be interesting. No scat, animals, children.
Open to all races, religions, nationalities, occupations, income levels, ect...
Must be able to construct well reasoned logical arguments. Even tempered is a big plus. Liking Al Stewart music is another plus and essential for any possibly real life interaction.
If you are Al Stewart, yes... I know, you like yourself, but you don't meet the not married requirement. ;)

So if you can transcend the internet, phone lines and archaic dating rituals and make someone forgot they are anywhere else but with you, then I would very much like to hear from you.

felidae36 said:
Love you ad, noor. I love a girl that knows exactly what she is looking for. Wishing you luck in getting quality responses.

Thanks! So far I have gotten a few married guys, a few 20 somethings and one possible.

Noor said:
Vacancies for new cyber, phone and possibly even rl lover are open. Age between 37 and 57. Story writing via email or pm also a possibility.

Absent kindred spirit, setan, occasional cyber guy and favorite Texas biker lawyer positions are filled. Lifetime quota of married guys has already been met.

I prefer long term partners, does not need to be exclusive, but discretion, trustworthiness and dependability are important.
Open to all races, religions, nationalities, occupations, income levels, ect...
If you are Al Stewart, yes... I know, you like yourself, but you don't meet the not married requirement. ;)

So if you can transcend the internet, phone lines and archaic dating rituals and make someone forgot they are anywhere else but with you, then I would very much like to hear from you.

I have to echo the others, Noor...this is very well done. I'd be glad to entertain your "almosts" as well...LOL...no need for the Al Stewart thingy. :D Oh...and not looking here for RL relationship beyond friendship.

youknowyoulike said:
You should pm me if you are serious

I am serious, but also serious about no married guys...

poppy1963 said:
I have to echo the others, Noor...this is very well done. I'd be glad to entertain your "almosts" as well...LOL...no need for the Al Stewart thingy. :D Oh...and not looking here for RL relationship beyond friendship.

Thanks! Feel free to post your requirements and preferences here.

RL is a long shot for me, but what the hell?

IowaMan said:
i'd love to chat sometime with you Noor. I'm a single and sexy chef from the midwest. I love romance and sex, both are related for me but both are also seperate. If you are interested in getting to know me, message me back or pm me.

Id love to hear from you tonight. :rose:
IowaMan

Thank you IowaMan but I think you are a little young for me, although you seem to be aging rapidly...
4-6-07 20yr, 4-20-07 24yr, 5-25-07 25 yrs. At that rated you'll be in my age range in a few more months ;-)

I thought I would post my preferences.

I prefer a woman between 25 and 40 years old.
I like a strong-minded intelligent woman with a good sense of humor.
I work as a chef so she has to love food but still love to keep in shape.
I love a girl that loves sex and romance. Romance only makes sex all the better for me.
I am looking for long time partner for email or phone first then maybe more.

If this interests you at all Noor, feel free to contact me

Noor said:
Well damn.. Just when a guy thinks he's old enough.. he finds out he's not old enough.. :cool:

Noor said:
Thank you IowaMan but I think you are a little young for me, although you seem to be aging rapidly...
4-6-07 20yr, 4-20-07 24yr, 5-25-07 25 yrs. At that rated you'll be in my age range in a few more months ;-)

Hi Noor,

I am 43 date of birth 13.06.63 seperated with 2 children living with me (long story) enjoy cooking, sport and romance and sex, I would like to e-mail and talk then take it from there, speak soon :)

I forgot the silly man and chocolate requirements!!!

I must have been half asleep or something!

Chocolate

Noor said:
I forgot the silly man and chocolate requirements!!!

I must have been half asleep or something!
Oops sorry thick irish man here, chocolate is the food of the gods, melted with strawberries in it or just eating it, as far as a silly man ask my kids or I could say I am daft as a brush why dont you find out-if you dare

Wow, I thought I met most of the requirements -- though I wasn't sure if separated 8 months on the way to divorce was good enough -- then read the Al Stewart requirement. Oh, well ...

NorthernPA4U said:
Wow, I thought I met most of the requirements -- though I wasn't sure if separated 8 months on the way to divorce was good enough -- then read the Al Stewart requirement. Oh, well ...

Sorry about the divorce.

Maybe when you get it and have checked out Al's lastest cd "Beach Full of Shells"... ;)

Thanks for stopping by and posting :rose:

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all your responses.

Just a few things:

Work is getting really hectic right now, so I am not able to get back to people as quickly as I would like. Work should be finished by June 15, at which point I may crash for a couple days :) However I will get back to you.

I have been asked why I set my minimum age at 37 so I will explain. I am 47, I prefer men within 10 yrs of my age because my experience with younger has been not so good primarily due to the age gap, experience of life, age related priorities, and so on.

I have had some exceptions to my limits but not at this time. There are over 800,000 lit members most of whom are probably male, and of those I am sure at least 2/3 of them cyber or something. Now if my inbox had more compacity...

Noor said:
Thanks for all your responses.

Just a few things:

Work is getting really hectic right now, so I am not able to get back to people as quickly as I would like. Work should be finished by June 15, at which point I may crash for a couple days :) However I will get back to you.

I have been asked why I set my minimum age at 37 so I will explain. I am 47, I prefer men within 10 yrs of my age because my experience with younger has been not so good primarily due to the age gap, experience of life, age related priorities, and so on.

I have had some exceptions to my limits but not at this time. There are over 800,000 lit members most of whom are probably male, and of those I am sure at least 2/3 of them cyber or something. Now if my inbox had more compacity...

Heh, in my add I set the age "limit" at 18-28... only because of the reason you stated. Not that I don't get along well with older women, but I can't sit here and try to prove that I am "mature". In any case... Beautiful ad. If you ever decide to make an exception to the rule, don't rule me out. ;)

Feel free to ignore my dribble and take this as a friendly bump.

Good luck, Noor! When I set my age limit in the original post of the Military Man thread, I specified 35-45 (or was it 43?), because I wanted older, but not too much older. I found the most fantastic 55yo man, and though our life experiences are vastly different because of the age gap, we can still relate to each other in beautiful ways. :rose:

sent you a pm,, as you sound spectacular. Someone who can form rational arguments and discussions,, touche`

Back