Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2014

I also have an RP based on Sword Art Online, if anyone is interested. For those that don't know, its about a virtual reality online game. In the anime/manga, the players are trapped in the game and have to clear it to log out. And of they die in the game, their NerveGear helmets will fry their brains. While their bodies lie comatose in the hospital, their minds live through their avatars in the game, which becomes their new reality for over two years as they struggle to clear all one hundred levels. Along the way, they learn to appreciate life in the game, since that is the only life they have until they clear all the floors.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1022738
 
Vampire Detective seeking Vamp co-writer.
Please send PM if interested.


Taken
 
Last edited:
I have a few threads that seem abandoned and would like to see if any female writers want to pick them up. Alternatively, we could start fresh with the same or similar scenario: I'm open to that as well if you'd like to tweak the idea. I'll list them in order of my preference.

1. Defending her thesis

Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks.

Giving this a bump. Still looking for a partner for one, so let me know if you are interested.
 
Last edited:

I've got some threads that petered out fairly quickly that I wouldn't mind continuing or restarting with a new female author.

My Sister and her boyfriend
Truth in advertising. A younger sister has a fling with her elder sibling's boyfriend.

The Cost of Success
Older executive blackmails a co-worker's young wife into becoming his personal sex toy.

A Different Kind of Therapy
A psychiatrist uses hypnotherapy on his patient to his own lustful ends.

In each of these, I'd be looking for a female co-author. I favor longer posts with a fair amount of detail and prefer that in my writing partners as well. If you've not written with me before, I strongly suggest checking out my SR Profile and past threads for a better idea.

If you're interested in reviving any of these threads, PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Last edited:
These are still open, just bumping them up.

I am looking for female writers for the following threads:

A Fresh Start
Sir Cadfael and the Lady of the South
The Teacher
The Cabin

As long the link is still here, the role is still open.

Please PM interest. In your mesaage, please include a character biography and a sample first post. My character biography, my writing style and what I look for in a co-writer can be found in the link in my signature below.
 
Mass Effect: Architect is looking for 1 female rper. More details to be found in the thread and by pm.

In short is the rp going to be about a young male quarian whose high intelligence and out of the box thinking will make him wanted by many major powers in the galaxy, some wants his technological prowls, others want to silence him before he spreads too much of this new technology and some wants to do both or neither.

He's sort of like a Quarian Version of Tony Stark, aka Ironman, of Marvel universe. His first companion will be a fellow quarian, a beauty who helps him otu by giving him a place to stay and some possibilities for work. Then of course things go to hell and he saves her with a prototype power suit and hen takes revenge on the gangs who had sought to harm them, earning him the title the Architect. Nobody knows his Identity but everyone wants his technology and some wants to stop him from spreading the technology, as I already had mentioned.

The Plotline, story and characters are up for discussion, either by an OOC thread or by PM, up to the one interested in taking the role of the female character/s.

Link: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=56295286#post56295286
 
I'm back. I'd like to restart one or two of these threads from the beginning. PM me with your first post or a sample of your writing if you're interested.

The Only Male Cheerleader - High School Senior transfers to a new school where he is the only male cheerleader.

Sorority Initiation - Girl has to find a geek and get him off on film to get into her sorority of choice.

An Unexpected Night of Strip Poker - College game night gets wild when everyone cancels except the girl with three pre-frosh girls looking to party

A Star Trek Game Gone Pon Farr - A night of table top roleplaying gets sexual.

Failing Cheerleaders - Some cheerleaders are failing a teacher's class and try to convince him to let them earn some extra credit.

An Unexpected Game of Truth or Dare - College student comes home to find sister and her friends playing truth or dare.

A Magic Ring A man gets a ring that magically turns women on

Strip Street Fighter Bets on a video game get a girl naked and turns her into his sexual servant.
 
Hothouse - 2014

The premise of a 2013 SRP started was that one of the characters was building a hothouse in his backyard at the same time his interest in his neighbor was becoming sexually charged. For various reasons their mutual attraction comes really close a few times, but is never consummated until the hothouse is finished. Then the neighbor's bare backside is seen pressed up against the otherwise fogged over glass as they finally become lovers.

For various reasons the story never lived up to its premise and was abandoned. Boo-hoo. I'd like to give it another try. If the idea sounds fun and if you are creative and thoroughly naughty collaborative writer please PM. I see this as a short SRP ~50 posts or so - not the story that never ends.


Thanks, tmmm
 
Last edited:
Ever want to be Superhero? A member of the Justice League? I've started a thread that reimagines the Justice League beginning today in 2014 and with all the heroes between the ages of 18-20. I'm calling it Teen Justice League. First head to the OOC thread and give the first few posts a read through to get an idea of what I'm looking for. Then peruse the in character thread and get a feel for the story.

The links are also in my signature.

We're looking for new members, especially females. Look over the threads and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I am looking for female writers for the following threads:

A Fresh Start
Sir Cadfael and the Lady of the South
The Cabin

As long the link is still here, the role is still open.

Please PM interest. In your mesaage, please include a character biography and a sample first post. My character biography, my writing style and what I look for in a co-writer can be found in the link in my signature below.

I still have three open roles for female writers. PM your interest.
 
I'm looking for a female co-author to play the stepdaughter in this thread. Whether the action that unfolds is non-consensual is up to you.

Morning Delight

Interested writers should PM me to discuss their ideas and preferences. I look forward to hearing from you.

-S
 
Mom's New Boyfriend

Mom's New Boyfriend needs a male pen pal.

Someone who can write in full sentences, enjoys RPing the older man/younger woman scenario.

Maybe even enjoys being called "daddy" (not necessary - this thread can go either way) :)

Read my SRP profile for more info, send me a PM and I'll review your profile/work.
 
I am looking for female writers for the following threads:

A Fresh Start
Sir Cadfael and the Lady of the South

As long the link is still here, the role is still open.

Please PM interest. In your mesaage, please include a character biography and a sample first post. My character biography, my writing style and what I look for in a co-writer can be found in the link in my signature below.

I have two roles open for female writers.

Please PM your interest.
 
This was abandoned by my writing partner. I am willing to start over or continue onward. :D

It is the story of a peeping tom -- female, Asian, thus the name Tomoko in the title -- who gets caught and seduced by those she has been watching.
 
It seems that my partner has abandoned this roleplay. We hadn't gotten past page one so it's not too far into the story. The basic idea is a roleplay about a guy who has feelings for his best friends sister. I'm looking for a male writer to continue with, if you are interested please send me a PM. Thank you.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1026431
 
Back
Top