Lost in space and time (closed)

Blonde0x0Babe

Really Really Experienced
Amy gripped on to one of the railing for dear life as the TARDIS tried to throw her and the Doctor around as they traveled threw space. "Doctor! Where are we going?!" she yelled over the loud whining noise it often made.

The doctor loved this part making amy squeal like a little girl he turned to her and said i have discovered a new planet one that just popped up from out of the blue he gently smacked the tardis with his mallet and the tardis stopped right then and there

Amy almost fell to the floor when the TARDIS came to an abrupt stop. "I thought it was my turn to choose where we went" she said with a small pout on her lips.

he looked at her while fixing his bowtie i know but come on its a new planet one i never even seen or heard of he held out his hand for her so he could pull her up

She stuck her tounge out at her ragedy man and took his hand. She wasnt mad at the Doctor. She would gladly go to any planet and any time with him. Though she would never admit that out loud. She was litterally pulled out of her thoughts as she was draged toward the door, her hand still wrapped in his

Come along pond he dragged her out of the tardis then he stopped dead in his tracks this is strange he said aloud

Amy ran into the Doctor. She looked over his shoulder. "whats strange?" she looked around. "It looks like any other alian planet."

he could feel it in his feet this was not a ordinary planet something about it made his hormones go out of balance the way he was looking at amy it was like he wanted her here and now

Amy let go of the Doctors hand and walked farther into the open field. She walked over to some pretty flowers, bending over to smell them. The smell made her mind go all fuzzy. She could feel eyes on her.

he started to say amy we need to get back into the tardis but before he said that he turned amy around and kissed her right on the lips

Amy gasped when the Doctor spun her around. Her eyes wide when he kissed her. She broke the kiss. "Doctor what are you..." she cut herself off as she caught a hint of the sweet smelling flower again, her eyes close for a second. When she opens them they are two shades darker. Amy looks up at the Doctor, her lip caught between her teeth. She put a hand on the back of his neck pulling his face close. She kissed him forcefully.

the doctor was loving this he never knew what lust was he started to take off amy shirt and pants making only her panties showed

Amy untied the Doctors bowtie, unbuttoned his shirt pushing both shirt and jacket off his shoulders. Her lips never leaving his. She pushes him some what gently to the soft grass. Climbing onto his lap and tangeling her fingers in his hair she grinds her hips down against his.

Back