Women Only Yahoo Messenger Club for voice and /or cam

heallo ladies :)

This thread is intended to help women find other women to voice or cam with on Yahoo Messenger. You don't have to reveal your Yahoo ID in the post...simply type that you are interested and have the capability to do one or the other or both. Hopefully this will enable women to contact one another on Lit and then go from there.

Hopefully more women will break out of their shell and allow themselves to be uninhibited. Remember, communicating via voice or cam does not have to be sexual ,( at least at first it doesn't) altho I am sure that you will find it to be a very gratifying experience when and if it does.

Many women have said that they are not ready to let their hair down , so to speak and communicate this way. I , for one, find it a wonderful way to chat plus it verifies the authenticity of one's gender.

I can voice on Yahoo and I also have a cam. However , the cam is intended to be used after I have gotten to really know you and have spoken to you using Yahoo voice.


My name is nancy
i am 43 single woman confined to wheelchair.
I am bi, hope that is ok, If you to know more please ask.
Hope to hear from you ladies.

nancy
 
This is a great idea

This is a very interesting idea. Hopefully there will be more woman comfortable enough to want to do either of these.
 
This is a very interesting idea. Hopefully there will be more woman comfortable enough to want to do either of these.

I think may of us (mind you, I'm a newbie) probably wait to get to know someone via PM first before sharing the yahoo id. Otherwise, I foresee plenty of uninvited chat requests.

I'm not trying to throw a wet blanket on this idea. Just adding my two cents.
 
count me in! any of u ladies feel free to message me about yahoo
 
Back
Top