Neat n Naked (Closed for darkpsy1986) PM for Appt

She kept rocking her hips on top of him milking all his cum from his dick. She reached behind her and squeezed his balls once the kiss was done. She used her internal muscles to pull every last drop out of him.

When she was sure she had every last millileter of cum, she stood up and without another word dropped onto his mouth. Now clean me pet. Lick your slime from my hole. She commanded, rubbing her cum soaked snatch all over his face.
 
He could only obey her now. His mind was in such a lust filled haze that she could order him off a cliff and he would more then happy to do it. His tongue slowly moved across her pussy cleaning her lips before using his tongue lap and leftover inside her pussy.
 
" Such a good pet cleaning his Mistress up.:"; she says rocking her hips on his face.
 
He pulled her closer to him as he cleaned her. His intent was to make her happy now. "Thank you ma'am." he groaned as he continued to pick her clean.
 
Once her hole was empty of his slime she climbed off him. "Go wash that filthy face. Is that any way to look when you are in my presence?" She screamed
 
"Yes ma'am." he says. He heads to his bathroom and washes his hair and face. Wiping off with a washcloth he can smell her essence in the cloth as he is clean. He places the towel back in his sink and walks back out there. His cock bouncing with each step as it pulses with blood. "I'm ready for more ma'am" he tells her.
 
I watch as he walks back towards me naked, and laughing to myself, wondering if men knew how ridiculous they look naked with a hard on. It's no wonder mags like playgirl only show guys soft.

Sitting back I wait for him to see what he is going to do.
 
He walks behind her as she sits in her chair. His hands make their way to her shoulders and begin to rub them. He was puddy in her hands. "How should I serve my mistress now." he whispers as he nibbles at her ear. He was surging with sexual desire.
 
"A massage would be very nice. Start with my feet." She tells him liking how his hands feel on her skin.
 
"Yes ma'am." he says as he walks around to her legs. He begins the footrub, kissing her feet every so often. He then start with her calves leaving her feet on his shoulder as he works his way up her legs. Enjoying the view as he works.
 
She likes the way his hands feel on her feet, but he moved to fast up her legs. She decided at this point not to say anything. After all she has hours to have fun with him.
 
He watches her face as he continues. He sees a small sense of sadness "is it not to your liking mistress." he asks as his hands work her calf muscles.
 
"Slow down pet. This isn't a race. We have all day to enjoy. Make me happya dn I in turn will make you happy." she replied to him.
 
"Yes ma'am. Sorry." he says as his hand slide back to her foot. He resumes his sensual footrub.
 
"Much better my pet. While you make me feel good, I want you to tell me your fantasies. Something you always wated to do with a woman. If you do a good job with the massage, I just might make it come true."
 
He gave it some thought before he answered. "I want you restrain me to my bed and milk me for every ounce of cum I can make. And I want to see it coat your tits." he said with a heavy intoxicated tone.
 
"Is that all you want. To be tied up and milked like a cow. I think you can do better than that." she says winking at him. "Dig deep, something really and truly perverted."
 
"Well I was bad. So I need to be punished." he says. I have a belt in my closet. "Maybe you disipline me before you milk my cock."
 
"Tell me how you've been bad. Leave nothing out." she says sternly.
 
"Well I tried to be greedy rush your massage." he says. "I only want to feel the warmth of your pussy ignoring your needs."
 
"While that deserves some punishment, it not a very bad offense. I'm sure you;ve done a lot worse." she says trying to find out how perverse he really is.
 
"Well since you been here all I could think about is owning your dirty panties. I want to feel the mix of lace and your essence on my head." he blurts out. "I want your panties shoved in my mouth muffling me as you rip my back up with your perfect nails."
 
Reaching down, she picks her panties up off the floor. "So you want these crammed into your mouth as I clam your back like a wild jackal tearing into the flesh of a fresh kill?' she asks as she wraps her panties around her fingers and starts to rub the lacy material on her pussy.
 
"No ma'am. I need you to do that." he tells her as he stared lovingly at the garment. His jaw hangs slack waiting for her.
 
"Well continue your massage of my legs while you watch me make myself cum all over my panties."

She smiles at him hoping he realizes what she's doing.
 
Back
Top