Neat n Naked (Closed for darkpsy1986) PM for Appt

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
"Neat n Naked...where our girls suck better than hoovers. How can we help you?"
 
Mike was bored with his usual one night stands of drunk blonde chicks who he ran into after work from the law firm. "Yea hi..... Um I'm looking for someone that can help me. Maybe a mature girl with a hypnotizing body who would tease and..... I don't know just someone who can make me actually want her if only for the day."
 
"I'm sure we can find a lady to meet your desires. Tell me how do you want her to look and act?"
 
"Well I have a weak spot for redheads with an impressive rack." he says as he listens in disbelief. Like he making a pizza order. "As for how they act. I want them... To seduce and toy with me. Luring me to my own bedroom and making me beg for them to stay." each idea causing his heart to pound a little more. "But no really rough stuff. More compassionate. Am I asking for a lot here." he inquired.
 
"So a redhead Mrs. Robinson with big tits, who will make you desire her like no other. I think we can manage that."

After a minute of typing and clicking sounds as she searched her database, her voice floats out of the receiver. "Well I think I need a little bit more. I have 7 possibles. All redheads, all have a 38 or larger chest. They range in age from late 20's to mid 40's. There looks range from Girl Next Door, to hot soccer mom to porn star. Help me narrow it down a bit."
 
Mike jaw dropped as she told him what she found. "Ummmmm mid 30 soccer mom." he says.
 
Lucie 38 5'8" 136Lbs 40D-30-42
906d421e224530894806a3bc5df80c54.jpg

Lucie grew up in Texas and is a sweet southern girl, who loves seducing her clients. Her sweeet southern drawl could charm the pants off a rattlesnake.
Rated 9.4


Melanie 34 5'4" 120 Lbs 38C-22-36
3409456_2_o.jpg

Melanie is a fiery redhead who loves to have fun and laugh. She is very sweet and charming.
Rated 9.7


Ana 37 5'6" 138Lbs 38B-28-32
141875_01big.jpg

Ana has a day job in telecommunications so she can only clean nights and weekends. She is Latina and Irish, making for a very interesting personality.
Rated 8.9


Tina-Louise 5'8" 137Lbs 42D-30 42
big_tit_milf_redhead.jpg

Tina-Louise is from NY and she can be a bitch like the woman on Real housewives, or she can be a bimbo sexpot, it all depends on what her clients want.
Rated 8.9

"I think one of these ladies would make you very happy." She says after sending him their info.
 
Mike was torn about who to pick. "God this is actually difficult." he tells her but a simple aspect was tugging towards one more then their rest. "But Lucie southern charm peaks me the most." he tells her. Maybe he could ask to meet Melanie another time.
 
"Lucie it is then" she says finalizing the date and time and taking payment.

The appointed day arrived and even though it seemed to take months for her to arrive, finally there was a knock on the door.
 
Mike wore something nice yet casual. Hearing the knock he jumped out of his office and and ran to the door. Looking through the keyhole he saw the stunning redhead waiting with a smile. He opened the door. "Hello, please come in." He says offering his hand.
 
Lucie walks in with a big friendly smile. "Howdy there stud." she says looking around "Nice place. I'm Lucie. I guess you need some help cleaning up huh?" running her finger across a shelf finding some dust.
 
"Um yea place for a tad bit messy around here. Some dusting and sweeping along with a little dirty laundry." he replies as he watches her. His eyes quickly shoot to her legs and work their way up admiring every inch of her.
 
She nods. "So where should I get started she says, stepping close to him so her tits were lightly touching his chest.
 
"Ummm maybe dusting the living room." He says as his heart beats faster. A shock of electricity shoots through his body as she presses against him. Her firm bountiful tits almost wagging in front of him begging him to touch them.
 
"Well then lead the way cowboy." She says teasingly and she winks at him.
 
His leads her to the living room and sits in the chair "Lets start here." he says as he takes a seat. His eyes glued to Lucie. Every curve of her was perfection. And her eyes and smile was beginning to melt him. "I will just sit here and keep an eye on you."
 
"Aww hunny, I got enough for both your eyes" she says untying her tops and letting her breasts swing free without showing them off. She bends over in front of him, and starts to pick up magazines from the coffee table, letting her tits hang down, showing off her immense clevage byt keeping the rest hidden.
 
Mike gets drunk on the view before him. His cock flooded with blood as she began to unveil herself to him. He watches as she bats her eyelashes and smiles after she picked up the clutter. As she made her way to his seat he decided to pull her into his lap. "Maybe we can wait on this room." he tells her As his left hand slides up her body an begins to fondle her impressive tit. "I think there are other things we need to do first." he exclaims as he begins to kiss her chest and neck.
 
"SUch a naughty boy you are. Seems like you can't wait." SHe says smiling as she allows him free access to her unencumbered breasts.

Her hand holds his head toher as he feasts on her titflesh.
 
His right hand slides up her back as he drinks her aura in. Her warm supple breasts made his head foggy. He peeled back her shirt to reveal a black lacy bra keeping her puppies covered making him work even harder. "But you are so unbelievable I can't help but be naughty." he says between kisses as he looks up at her. Lucie eyes hypnotized him as she stared and smiled at his worship of her.
 
"You are so sweet young man." SHe says smiling, but staying bent over letting him fondle her.
 
her perfume drugs his senses. All is a blurry erotic haze as he indulged in her body. "How about you show me what else you can do." he asked almost begging her.
 
"Welllllll I can make you lick my pussy. Would you like that?" she asks sliding her daisy dukes down her legs and kicks them off leaving her boots on.
 
His tongue begin to wag out of his mouth as her daisy dukes drop to the floor. He melts to the floor as he gets eye level to her black panties. "Thank you ma'am." he says in a trance like tone before pulling back the fabric and tasting her sweet mound. "Mmmmmm strawberry." he groans as he licks every inch of her warm pussy.
 
"THat's it bnoy lick my pussy. Make me cream all over your face.' She says as his tongue touches her.
 
Back
Top