Men wearing Women's Panties

How do you feel about Men wearing Women's Panties?

• Turn on

Votes: 87 71.9%
  • Turn off

Votes: 34 28.1%

• Total voters
I know personally for myself I like wearing all different kinds of underwear, Boxers, Boxer Briefs, String Bikini, Thong. You name it.

I do like the feel of the material that women's panties are made of and you can't find Men's in a lot of those fabrics so I do wear both Men's & Women's, and wearing Women's is a huge turn on, don't know what it is but when I wear them my cock stays hard!

As long as he feels sexy and his cock is hard, I'm pretty much okay with it.

I like to see my man in briefs, but if he starts wearin' the frilly stuff and my bras, I'm leavin'.:D

Could not agree more, fuck the frilly stuff, you wouldn't catch me in them but bikini panties, shit like that I am cool with and would wear. A couple weeks back I ordered a pack of the high cut briefs (No pink, flowers, or frilly shit) & a pack of what are called tap pants which are like Men's Boxer Briefs.

I ordered them because they are in the nylon/spandex material which I find more comfortable & cooler to wear then the cotton stuff men's are made of.

Last edited:
Well whatever floats your boat and/or your partners .......

My own personal preference ~silk boxers

yummers lol

kitty :kiss:

His_kitty said:
Well whatever floats your boat and/or your partners .......

My own personal preference ~silk boxers

yummers lol

Love those also and have many pairs!! Just got a pair of tiger striped!:devil:

tazzy26 said:

Love those also and have many pairs!! Just got a pair of tiger striped!:devil:

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO seXy

What about some leopard print? ;) lol

I have those also Kitty!

With all the different types of underwear i have i think it's safe to say i might have an underwear fettish.

I have:

Thongs
Boxers
Boxer Briefs
Silk Boxers
Fishnet Boxers, Thongs, Bikini
String Bikinis
Women's High Cut
French Cut
Silk Sting Bikini
Tap Pants

You name it i think i have it.

Last edited:
Yep hon, sounds like your a full fledged member of the 'undie fetish' club. :)

Men wearing women panties? I think its funny, nothing more. It doesn't turn me on or anything.. In fact, what I like about a man is that he is able to assume his role as one. Lacks virility... Nothing against it personally, just not me.

Cytra

yay! i made the pole 50/50, nice and nuetral thats me! guys in panties, dont really do it for me, but if you have the confidence, more power to you!

Re: ......

Cytra said:
Men wearing women panties? I think its funny, nothing more. It doesn't turn me on or anything.. In fact, what I like about a man is that he is able to assume his role as one. Lacks virility... Nothing against it personally, just not me.

Cytra

I could see your point if a guy was walking around in frilly lacey panties, bra, garters, pantyhose the whole nine yards. That is just plain weird.

What I am saying is what I choose to buy is now because they are ladies panties but because of what they are made of. The one thing you ladies have an advantage with is the material that underwear are made of.

I don't know if you have ever checked out a paid of Men's underwear but they are made thick, & with heavy material which makes you sweat your balls off and that is plain uncomfortable.

If they made Men some underwear from like the nylon, spandex, satin, silk, or the thinner cotton I would be happy & also surprised.

The only 2 paid of Men's underwear I found that I am 100% happy with are a paid of Jockey Boxer Briefs, & a couple paid of Silk Boxers but the main problem is they are tooooooooo expensive. The Jockey we're $15.00 per paid, & the silk boxers we're $25.00 per paid.

I don't know about you but I can think of a lot better things to spend that kind of money on. $65.00 for 3 paid of underwear!!

Now the women's underwear I mentioned I ordered in a previous post we're $14.00 for 6 pair of high cut briefs (in Nylon/Spandex) material. $14.00 for 6 pair of (nylon/spandex) tap pants which are exactly like Men's Boxer Briefs. All are in normal colors (Blue, Grey, Black, White). If they we're pink & frilly I would not order or wear them!!

My point is if they would make underwear for guys like that it would be a lot better! I don't see anything wrong with a guy wearing what I described.

Last edited:
Here are pics of what i mean. The black are Jockey Men's Boxer Briefs. The 2nd are the Womens Tap Pants.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing the tap pants on my guy.

His kitty, sweet tattoo!
(The panties ain't bad either)

Mona said:

His kitty, sweet tattoo!

:kiss: Glad to see you on my side! :kiss: :rose:

Ahh now I wouldn't mind seeing the tap pants on my fella...... his stuff might all hang out though...... which come to think of it may just increase my enjoyment of him wearing those ;)

Mona said:

His kitty, sweet tattoo!

hehehe thx

I'll rotate my av's around all the time cause its new being able to have one..... but I suspect that particular one will be on a good bit. :)

With all the different types of underwear i have i think it's safe to say i might have an underwear fettish.

hi tazzy!!! personally i think anything both ppl are agreeable with is great.......

and as a side note to your above-referenced post.......ya know in a pinch i think undies R us would be a great sideline!!!

:cool: :)

*goddess*emi* said:

hi tazzy!!! personally i think anything both ppl are agreeable with is great.......

and as a side note to your above-referenced post.......ya know in a pinch i think undies R us would be a great sideline!!!

:cool: :)

The thing is my girlfriend is cool with it and understands where i'm coming from with the feel and comfort. It used to even be where women would shave and wax the bikini area and now guys are doing it to because it looks and feels good.

Undies'R'Us sounds like a great idea!

His_kitty said:
Ahh now I wouldn't mind seeing the tap pants on my fella...... his stuff might all hang out though...... which come to think of it may just increase my enjoyment of him wearing those ;)

Actually i have a rather large package and just like boxer briefs they hold it in nicely. Some of the panties i have are another story because of the front cut. Even with some of my regular boxers it hangs out a little down my leg but oh well!

Tazzy I see nothing wrong with it. My ex loved to have me rub his cock (or even suck him) while it was covered with my silk robe or something of a similiar fabric. Whats the difference?

:devil: Would not care what men wear...As long as they can rock my world I am happy :p

Latinababe said:
:devil: Would not care what men wear...As long as they can rock my world I am happy :p

If your in the Florida area i would love to rock your world!

cybergirly1989 said:
Tazzy I see nothing wrong with it. My ex loved to have me rub his cock (or even suck him) while it was covered with my silk robe or something of a similiar fabric. Whats the difference?

That's my point. What is the difference? Underwear are just that underwear, the only person who sees them is your partner and yourself.

My main reasoning for wearing them is the fabrics and because they are more comfortable. I guess because even in this day and age it would probably be considered taboo for a guy to wear women's underwear some people would not accept it, but I am glad to see there are open minded people like those on these BB.

I don't think it makes me any less of a man and it should not matter what i wear under my clothes. There are some women & men who choose to wear nothing. There are a lot of women who walk around in men's boxer shorts.

I guess my poll should have been more of an acceptable or not type of thing.

Back