I really take issue with this

Desiremakesmeweak

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Posts
2,060
So many people here (and quite few people everywhere do, generally) talk about women not fucking for fucking sake, or that men/males have a different attitude to fucking than women do and especially, a lot of people hereabouts say this thing: 'the stories are by men, with characters that are really men with vaginas (in the story) fucking like men but not like any women I know of...'

Well that's just plain rubbish. And it really bespeaks the part about 'that I know of.'

Everything I REALLY learned about sex and fucking PROPERLY I learned from women and whilst it is true to an extent that women tend to have other elements influencing the way they approach so-called 'casual sex' or fucking as such, especially the matter of consequences and children and 'living' and its costs and expenses - so do some men too.

Moreover, it just plainly untrue that ALL women - or even that a LARGE proportion of them - do not have a liberal or, non-rigid/restrictive attitude to sex and fucking. That is just absolute rubbish and it is absurd. There are plenty of women who will take YOU 'round the block that quick you wouldn't know what hit you and you will NEVER be able to keep up with them anyway.

Although there is this pop mentality about women gossiping all the time - which many do - they are much better at keeping sex secrets than are men, and you people need to get a little bit of experience in the world before pontificating so widely about 'women' and 'men.'

I guarantee you there are women here - who write and post - pretending to be men and you don't even know! You've never for the slightest second woken up to it.
 
I'd agree this, and I sense also (but don't ask me to cite chapter and verse because I can't - and wouldn't if I could) a high rate of misogyny going on here - women as cliche, women as porn, and also the frequency of the "will writers write 'real' people" (whatever that means) debates, which tend to polarize pretty quickly.

On the other hand, there are little pockets of writers (male and female - to the extent that you can ever tell), who celebrate and empower women in their writing, feminist porn, feminist erotica. Many men can't handle that, the notion of a woman who knows what she wants and goes and gets it.

My biggest debt is to all the women who taught me (ie: every woman I've ever known), without them my sexuality would be a pathetic thing. My women are always my strongest characters, but I'm not afraid of them.
 
You know what, the only thing wrong with that statement is basically all of it, because. You fail to portray the the basic fact, women are human, have needs, desires, wishes. Just like you do!
 
You know what, the only thing wrong with that statement is basically all of it, because. You fail to portray the the basic fact, women are human, have needs, desires, wishes. Just like you do!

I am a human?

You think I'm a human? ...As the black guy in the turtle neck sweater says in the best tv advert of all time:

'Shwopshire? HOW WONDERFUL!'
 
I am a human?

You think I'm a human? ...As the black guy in the turtle neck sweater says in the best tv advert of all time:

'Shwopshire? HOW WONDERFUL!'

I had to look that one up on YT.
But I really don't think it's the best; it's amusing, I grant, but the best ?
Nah!.

This is one of the best: see here
 
Pontificating about all men thinking all are men is not much different.

The attitude that women endure sex while men are just lustful beasts fits well with feminist theories of patriarchy. A man has to keep a woman down, right? It can't be women.
 
With the awkward prose in places, it's hard to tell what this thread is about. Women pretending to be men in their Lit personas? Who cares?

Attempting to pigeonhole 'all' of any group, bet it men, women, black white, hispanic or between various religions is a fool's errand.

I've known and been with women who were timid sexually, and women who wanted a third dick to suck on when they're being DP'd (admittedly, those are my favorites), and the same goes with men, because I've had more than my fair share of both.

This just reeks of a misogynist rant.
 
I think the only men fuck for fucking, and women always need more is a 1950's state of mind.

A lot of women are more casual about sex these days. Much to the chagrin of conservatives who blame women actually getting to have 'free sex' like men the reason society is going to hell.

So I guess I do take issue....with opinions that are from my grandfather's generation
 
Dollie

You know what, the only thing wrong with that statement is basically all of it, because. You fail to portray the the basic fact, women are human, have needs, desires, wishes. Just like you do!
I am a woman. I'm old and far from perfect. But I'm real and I have feelings and desires.https://i.imgur.com/DpNWNzy.jpg
My husband and I share the same user name and our own stories. My older sister and mom were whores. They were trying to turn me into a whore. My boyfriend was a virgin. He was taught to use me like a sex toy even though I never had intercourse with others. So I grew up loving attention, being played with, and later sex with almost any man who I could talk into it. But I've never been a whore. I've gotten drinks, food, and trinkets, mostly for showing my boobs. But I never took money for sex. I did it and still do because I love intercourse and love making other men happy.
I don't really think I taught my husband anything. We learned together but I did tell him what felt best.

I think the only men fuck for fucking, and women always need more is a 1950's state of mind.

A lot of women are more casual about sex these days. Much to the chagrin of conservatives who blame women actually getting to have 'free sex' like men the reason society is going to hell.

So I guess I do take issue....with opinions that are from my grandfather's generation
We are from your grandfather's generation and I fuck like an old grandmother. We found out other old men and young men like old women who fuck for fun and for free.
Color and race were mentioned. It seems like one of us are always answering the same questions. When it comes to sex you may as well turn off the lights. We don't see people as colors, we see people having a good time having sex.
 
With the awkward prose in places, it's hard to tell what this thread is about. Women pretending to be men in their Lit personas? Who cares?

Attempting to pigeonhole 'all' of any group, bet it men, women, black white, hispanic or between various religions is a fool's errand.

I've known and been with women who were timid sexually, and women who wanted a third dick to suck on when they're being DP'd (admittedly, those are my favorites), and the same goes with men, because I've had more than my fair share of both.

This just reeks of a misogynist rant.

I'm going both agree and disagree with you.

I agree that labeling any group abuses the individuals who aren't within the scope of the label. Especially when the label is applied with such a broad brush.

However, on the other end of the spectrum, the ones who are most visible in the conversation aren't the "timid ones". So their views get drowned out by those who think men are sexist pigs and men who think women don't put out.

It's a conversation that fails to consider those who aren't contributing; rather they insist that their view is the "only true way."

To that degree, it's not misogynistic. I think it's frustration that the OP can't find what he's looking for. Whatever that may be,
 
I had to look that one up on YT.
But I really don't think it's the best; it's amusing, I grant, but the best ?
Nah!.

This is one of the best: see here

Two guys I've met in rl - one of them (Branson) at the chartered accountants Arthur Andersen - both of whom thought and acted as though they knew me from somewhere but they couldn't place where and seemed embarrassed to ask (I'm pretty sure I'd never met them before and certainly I did not know either of them at all) and they had relatively long conversations with me...(!) - Steven Berkoff and Richard Branson. Now if they spot me they always come straight up and talk to me like I'm their long lost friend or something at these usually fairly boring accountants' or lawyers' or art functions. And then I'll never see either again for years straight!


Huge amazing personalities, absolutely tremendous charisma. Branson is a six foot three fucking ten-year old imp and prankster, no question.

Both individuals have this incredible twinkle in the eye.

Virgin's ads are only allowed to exist because I think people fear Richard Branson's ability to punk them somehow somewhere if they don't go along with him. LOL

(I love adverts as you probably know. Right now I think Bruno Aveillan is the best film maker in the world and he mostly just does adverts.)

Arthur Andersen USED TO run the most amazing client functions ever of all time. Once they had a live un-leashed tiger come on stage with one of the partners. They've sort of pulled their head in after the early Nineties though.
 
Last edited:
I think you're spot on HisArpy, but I'm not sure if you're referring to me as the 'OP...'

I'm not looking for anything as far as I am consciously aware of myself! I was voicing irritation that this continuous bleating that seems to me to go on too much about women not thinking about sex like men do, which never really gets challenged and thereby ends up in the atmosphere as some kind of accepted perception, and a 'social truth.'

For me, it just does not reflect my experience of life at all.

For one thing, I hear a lot of males TALK about how they have extraordinary amounts of sex with extraordinary numbers of sex partners, and then I hear from women who know them and those stories rapidly turn into fairy tales. There is no doubt some men have a lot of affairs and sex partners - but they are usually a very recognizable type of personality, for me at least: lot's of superficial social graces, plenty of exaggerated manners, a touch egocentric, and all of the ones I know live on their own, eventually. But all the same some of them have a good deal of charm and are quite interesting up to a point. This is NOT the normal male person that I know.

I guess one phrase that could describe what I'm saying is this one: 'REAL sexual self-confidence.'

There are plenty of conceited men who claim to have it and they are being irritatingly foolish. There are not so many who really have it. In fact I know far more women who do. And of those women, pretty much all of them have exactly the same sex attitude as locker-room talk males. Even when they are extra polite and very elegant in their speech - oh yeah, the mind however, is down there...

And yes of course broad sweeping generalization is not useful - all the more reason why it ought to be pointed out that people are making very poor judgments about the way or ways women think about sex, and that these judgments are stereotypical in the worst ways.
 
Last edited:
I go with the broad generalizations that fit all.

I've said it before: In 70 years I've fucked all over the world and neverheard a woman screaming from sexual bliss. The girls giggle and laugh and blabber but don't scream.

Sex is like every appetite: absence makes the heart grow fonder.
 
Re: learning from women. Absolutely. Throughout my life, especially with cunnilingus, I ask what works for the woman I'm with (if I can't figure it out from her moans, or lack thereof), because although there are basics, women and their individual sensitivities can be very different from one another. Women in general are much more open to expressing their desires and what pushes their buttons the best, than they were when I first started having sex. Sam Kinisons 'alphabet' doesn't work for everybody, and if a woman is truly in touch with her own body and communicates that to you, a much more wonderful time can be had for all.

Men are much simpler creatures in that respect: up, down, up down, repeat until finished.
 
Adult male and female humans think and act alike and differently, in accord or at cross-purposes, with lifestyles ranging from intricate complexity to almost raw simplicity, each depending on their own nature and nurture. Assholes and saints come in all sizes, colors, genders, and IQs. Hell is other people. That is all.
 
Women don't all fit into that one size of box?

They really fit into a box of a different size? Great pal! Thanks for liberating us.

Hypoxia's comment said it best. Women come as unique and flawed as men do. Claiming to have labeled the large majority as one thing or another smells of misogyny..
 
Men think like men and women think like women, but not all men think alike as not all wmen think alike. There are separate classes for men who think like women and women who think like men.
My point, buggered if I know. Just wanted to sound like a know-it-all jerk.
 
Fitting all women or all men into the same size box is much easier if you have a chain saw.

Just sayin':)
 
Back
Top