Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurking on your thread for a little while but I have to say I really love these pictures. Particularly the last two with just that little bit of hair making an appearance. ;)
Well, glad you popped out of lurkdom and stopped to say hello :kiss:

It *is* super cold here, with lots o' snow, thanks to a winter storm ~ although we fared better than a lot of folks.

I am spending my Sunday wrapped up in warm clothes and pink fuzzy socks. How about you?

Here are a few more pics from my random series.... including what I'm wearing under that sweater :eek:

Oh the devilish thoughts in my head ;) :devil: Love the undergarments :kiss:

It *is* super cold here, with lots o' snow, thanks to a winter storm ~ although we fared better than a lot of folks.

I am spending my Sunday wrapped up in warm clothes and pink fuzzy socks. How about you?

Here are a few more pics from my random series.... including what I'm wearing under that sweater :eek:

Just lovely... I am sure looking that tasty you can talk someone into warming you. ;)

Happy Saturday morning! I do wish I was still in bed. 7 am felt like the middle of the night when the kid woke me up.

Drink a cup of coffee. Repeat.

Here's a few pics to start the day. This set is a bit random, no rhyme or reason. I'd like to say it was whimsical, or had some creative reasoning but we all know that's not true. :)

White tee
sweater 9
sweater 10

Happy Saturday my lovelies!

I just love your pictures, Most of them have a coyness that draws me in. Your lips are luscious. I would have to start there and work my way down. Oh boy would I work my way down. Of course I'd have to study those lovely freckles in detail.

Oh dear, now I'm exited!... Such a turn on when u post these panty shots... The fabric outlining your folds. Peeks of hair, and I do believe I see a hint of something between those lovely cheeks.... If I could only kiss andick your inner thighs to tease you like you do us!! My oh my!
:p:kiss::p:kiss::nana:

Last edited:

S 12
S 14
S 15

I'd like to be reincarnated as your left hand. Seems like a fun life to have :)

XOXO
Kel

Hmmmm

S 12
S 14
S 15

How your sexy confidence has grown . . . love a natural women

S 12
S 14
S 15
COUGH

S 12
S 14
S 15

All your new pics are stunning but s14,s15 are heavenly.you know how I love your legs in that position.I'm thinking a 69 me on top,my arms pinning your legs back and diving in face first and not cumming up for air till spring:devil:{FYI I can lick the top of my nose with my tongue;)}{oh also I might be dripping clear strings of fluid at the other end from above your sweet smiling face}:devil::devil::kiss::D

Just lovely... I am sure looking that tasty you can talk someone into warming you.
Why, thank you.

I just love your pictures, Most of them have a coyness that draws me in. Your lips are luscious. I would have to start there and work my way down. Oh boy would I work my way down. Of course I'd have to study those lovely freckles in detail.
I *do* love a good kiss. Pucker up! :kiss:

Oh dear, now I'm exited!... Such a turn on when u post these panty shots... The fabric outlining your folds. Peeks of hair, and I do believe I see a hint of something between those lovely cheeks.... If I could only kiss andick your inner thighs to tease you like you do us!! My oh my!
:
I *do* love to be teased mercilessly....

I'd like to be reincarnated as your left hand. Seems like a fun life to have :)

XOXO
Kel
Hahahaha! That was my smile for the day, sexy lady. :kiss:

How your sexy confidence has grown . . . love a natural women
Why, thank you! :kiss:

Is that cough as in 'turn and cough' or cough as in you don't want everyone to know your dirty little secret? :devil:

You first (leaving love bites on you)

Ready and waiting,where would you like to start?:
Mmmm biting your lower lip, of course. :kiss:

All your new pics are stunning but s14,s15 are heavenly.you know how I love your legs in that position.I'm thinking a 69 me on top,my arms pinning your legs back and diving in face first and not cumming up for air till spring:{FYI I can lick the top of my nose with my tongue;)}{oh also I might be dripping clear strings of fluid at the other end from above your sweet smiling face}
Til Spring, huh? That sounds like I plan, because I am so sick of the cold!! Some animals hibernate for the winter .... this is a much better plan! :devil:

Amen to that, sistah! So let's get together and, um, tell each other a few jokes! ;)
Indeed, over tea. I am supershy *and* superfunny. No really. I am. :kiss:

Catching up....

Spent some time catching up on my index and PMs ~ behind the 8 ball as usual. I realized that I am getting random with my pictures... I have previous series that I haven't finished posting all of the pics to... and new ones I've yet to post... oh, so unorganized these days, will you ever forgive me?!?

Anywho, here are a couple of post-shower pics after the Mr and I spent a lazy Sunday-late-morning-into-the-afternoon-in-bed (sans kiddos). Is there really any better way to spend a morning? We had round three after the shower, giving me crazy bed head. ;)

So, now it's Monday and I'm all alone....who's going to crawl into this bed and warm me up?

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

Hope all of my :heart:bugs are thawing out!

Spent some time catching up on my index and PMs ~ behind the 8 ball as usual. I realized that I am getting random with my pictures... I have previous series that I haven't finished posting all of the pics to... and new ones I've yet to post... oh, so unorganized these days, will you ever forgive me?!?

Anywho, here are a couple of post-shower pics after the Mr and I spent a lazy Sunday-late-morning-into-the-afternoon-in-bed (sans kiddos). Is there really any better way to spend a morning? We had round three after the shower, giving me crazy bed head. ;)

So, now it's Monday and I'm all alone....who's going to crawl into this bed and warm me up?

Looking like that I will be right there!! ;)

Is there someone else's hand in that last picture? ;) Saucy!

Shh secrets are secrets :p heheh

omg you look stunning post sex and with hubby that is great to see!! mwah mwah mwah

Looking like that I will be right there!! ;)
OK, don't leave me waiting.... :cattail:

Is there someone else's hand in that last picture? ;) Saucy!
Shhhhh.... you *promised* you wouldn't kiss and tell, lionguy! ;)

ME! ME! ME!
Slide on in .... to my bed, of course. :devil:

Shh secrets are secrets :p heheh

omg you look stunning post sex and with hubby that is great to see!! mwah mwah mwah
Thank you, sweetness. And no worries, I'll keep all of our secrets safe :cattail:

you are a beauty to behold, Supershy

I enjoyed your photos, you are stunning and sensual! Thank you for posting...

Of course we forgive you

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

But might just have to punish you -- like a light slap on your behind then rub gently then................

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

Great way to spend a Sunday morning. :)

Happy Saturday morning! I do wish I was still in bed. 7 am felt like the middle of the night when the kid woke me up.

Drink a cup of coffee. Repeat.

Here's a few pics to start the day. This set is a bit random, no rhyme or reason. I'd like to say it was whimsical, or had some creative reasoning but we all know that's not true. :)

White tee
sweater 9
sweater 10

Happy Saturday my lovelies!

Random is good :)
Hot pics:rose:

S 12
S 14
S 15

WOW
very hot:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back