hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first saw the new hair and missed the red as I love red hair on a woman. Then I saw your dress up pics and WOW! You look just as hot. I love the pigtails and would love to combine it with the apron - then make use of a few things around the kitchen to leave some nice red marks on your ass ;)

hey havent seen you online much...you been up to much?

busy busy busy... friends birthdays... and drama yay..

I think we both would like it.

im sure

Hi sexy..... Take it easy on these poor boys.... You are sooo effing hot it's dangerous :devil:

hey i am not doing anything.. I'm a goodgirl :p

Indeed I am. now how will you show your gratitude? :kiss:

I could get on my knees :p

*Walks around through the door, admiring the beauty within...*

*blushes*

Love the pictures, especially the ones of you in a blue dress with a bit of teasing. I'd love to have my hands on you and sliding under your dress.

mmm out in public that would be hot trying to hide how turned on i was

Id love to help you in the kitchen

hehe good i can't cook to save my life

So are you Jluve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that she is...

Hey beautifull I've missed you I hate these longs weekends.

hey lovely :) long weekends are great why would you not like them?

I first saw the new hair and missed the red as I love red hair on a woman. Then I saw your dress up pics and WOW! You look just as hot. I love the pigtails and would love to combine it with the apron - then make use of a few things around the kitchen to leave some nice red marks on your ass ;)

thanks I'm glad I haven't ruined myself I'll probably end up going back to red at some point i like this at the moment though

Just read the story you wrote...

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/working-9-to-5.aspx

You need to write more. That was awesome.

thanks just need some inspiration or start writing about my own sexcapades

Good morning you beautiful wench you!!!

good evening lovely :p

busy busy busy... friends birthdays... and drama yay..

im sure

hey i am not doing anything.. I'm a goodgirl :p

I could get on my knees :p

*blushes*

mmm out in public that would be hot trying to hide how turned on i was

hehe good i can't cook to save my life

that she is...

hey lovely :) long weekends are great why would you not like them?

thanks I'm glad I haven't ruined myself I'll probably end up going back to red at some point i like this at the moment though

thanks just need some inspiration or start writing about my own sexcapades

good evening lovely :p
Back at you beautiful Ms Banger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Walks up behind...begins caressing shoulders. Begins kissing neck. Slowly moves hands down your sides.*

*moans softly biting my lip to hold them back. pushing my body back against yours feeling your bulge against my ass.*

Back at you beautiful Ms Banger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D recovering from hangover just slept alll morning with my friend in bed that was nice and lazy :D

Always a good place to start. :)

hmm but now whereever shall i go from here?

I'll stop by later then :)

ooh shall be awaiting your arrival :p

Oh, I agree entirely - great story and it all the clothing details that make a great story IMHO!

hehe imagining exactly the outfits makes me find it hotter and easier to picture in my head

:D recovering from hangover just slept alll morning with my friend in bed that was nice and lazy :D

I thought you would be taking advantage of the sunshine frolicking semi naked in the park

hmm but now whereever shall i go from here?

Don't concern yourself. I shall be your guide. In fact let me slip this blindfold over your eyes. :)

Your friend next to you in bed huh? I'm seeing a hot threesome. lol :devil:

already happened

Oooh ... just been to visit Yorkshire. Pity I didn't discover you with all that spare time on yer hands .... ;)

:rose:

hahah imlike an elusive fox :p

I thought you would be taking advantage of the sunshine frolicking semi naked in the park

heheh i wish half naked in bed with my friend instead

Don't concern yourself. I shall be your guide. In fact let me slip this blindfold over your eyes. :)

should i trust you? ::p

Hold on while I wait to win the lotto!

me 2

Yes you are absolutely fucking delicious darling. And I'd love to lick, what you have cooking there.

But why didn't you invite me for this lil threesome? I'd have cum.

*moans softly biting my lip to hold them back. pushing my body back against yours feeling your bulge against my ass.*

*Getting harder by the second. Cupping tits with hands and pinching nipples...feeling them get hard. Sliding hands down to find wet pussy with juices running down your thigh. Begin to explore with fingers while massaging your clit. Running my tongue down your spine and between your ass cheeks. Bend you over and start licking your asshole while unzipping my pants.*

How on earth did I miss that one! :eek:

One of my favs too :)

heheh you missed it? :O i am shocked heheh fail ;)

Yes you are absolutely fucking delicious darling. And I'd love to lick, what you have cooking there.

But why didn't you invite me for this lil threesome? I'd have cum.

heheh it was a spur of the moment birthday present to me from my friend god i love her presents ;) hehe

buy it...wait are you going on holiday?

hehe no... i just thought it looked fun

Please do!!!!

hehe will have to save up

*Getting harder by the second. Cupping tits with hands and pinching nipples...feeling them get hard. Sliding hands down to find wet pussy with juices running down your thigh. Begin to explore with fingers while massaging your clit. Running my tongue down your spine and between your ass cheeks. Bend you over and start licking your asshole while unzipping my pants.*

whimpering and wriggling my cheeks flushed biting my lip hard to hold back moans. getting wetter by the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back