Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long week and this gal need to unwind. I had a visitor that just left. :).
Looking forward to the possibility of another..... ;)

I was also cleaning up a bit from my earlier visitors..... :). Couples getting together is a beautiful thing!

Did he leave a deposit?

Yes :) my gf and his gf put on a bit of a show...... He proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of me! He was a monster :) :) :)
He left it on all three of us ladies open mouths! I'm trying to cook a romantic type of meal.... Busy beaver over here :)

Yes :) my gf and his gf put on a bit of a show...... He proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of me! He was a monster :) :) :)
He left it on all three of us ladies open mouths! I'm trying to cook a romantic type of meal.... Busy beaver over here :)

A busy beaver could be very wet, no?

I'm good. I like the nail polish.

Thanks...... I'm ditching the bikini.... Going romantic for a special someone! My gf and the others are at a concert..... I have an old friend in town! I love my gf, she gave me the place to myself.... He is a sweet heart :heart:
I have a sky blue, long , evening gown. White heels, nude stockings & garter. What else..... Ohhh yeah a shit load of condems and skittles.... He loves those! I'm taking another tequila shot.... GULP!

Jen,
I love the outfit. A long slinky dress, with all that goes with it, gets me very wet.
:kiss:

Jen,
I love the outfit. A long slinky dress, with all that goes with it, gets me very wet.

Thank you , all that's left is some makeup and hair touch up... And timing the pasta :). Honestly the dinner is the part I'm most nervous about. I got the head giving , thunder fucking part down. ;)

Thank you , all that's left is some makeup and hair touch up... And timing the pasta :). Honestly the dinner is the part I'm most nervous about. I got the head giving , thunder fucking part down. ;)

LOL, I can understand that. I enjoy cooking, so, everything else needs practice.

LOL, I can understand that. I enjoy cooking, so, everything else needs practice.

My sauce skills rock, can't make a salad for shit :). Honestly I think we won't be in clothes too long, I just had a little snack in case :). I am planning the scene of the crime. Lube and oil : check, silk sheets :check, candles : check..... Toys .. : double check! Another tequila shot.... Don't mind if I do :).

My sauce skills rock, can't make a salad for shit :). Honestly I think we won't be in clothes too long, I just had a little snack in case :). I am planning the scene of the crime. Lube and oil : check, silk sheets :check, candles : check..... Toys .. : double check! Another tequila shot.... Don't mind if I do :).

Sauce skills are good, but can't make a salad??? What kind of sauce? Cum??? If so, that is easy! All the rest comes naturally, or from lust.

Sauce skills are good, but can't make a salad??? What kind of sauce? Cum??? If so, that is easy! All the rest comes naturally, or from lust.

He he....... Well I'm going to have to do some creative body positioning at dinner.... I was just slipping into my dress an noticed I had some bite marks and a bruise on my back......... Don't want to explain that :)

He he....... Well I'm going to have to do some creative body positioning at dinner.... I was just slipping into my dress an noticed I had some bite marks and a bruise on my back......... Don't want to explain that :)

Ummm....you did it at the gym?

Guess who's here... Yssss folks it's a mega bludge .... Putting pasta on....

More than you will ever know!!! It actually is making me hot. I keep finding myself infront of the mirror looking at it :)

That doesn't surprise me in the least. I'd still love to see you in the long dress, then get you out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back