The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh...being a newt will be the least of Rob's troubles...he better check his love hammer to make sure it's not a newt. :D
The women are getting smashed, the guys are flirting, sounds about right.
Gimme a Stroh's dark there Blue...mmmmm...beer.
 
Doing just fine ... and looking foward to you getting your new wifi and back up to speed ;)

Me too. This sucks.

Howdy do Nekkid Partiers. It's a beautiful night for a swim, which is what I just done. It's a tad cool when you emerge, but a hot shower takes care of that.:D

So how is everyone this evening?

Better now that you're here.

Hi Tom :D

Good here ... Molly still complaining about using dial-up, Rob was daring to question Molly's witch skills (so if you see a newt underfoot later ...), and Eli and Sarahh are both drinking rum.

Think that covers it ... at least since I got here :rolleyes:

You'll notice that Rob seems to have vanished.
 
Tote! Have you seen my muse? Did I leave her at your place?

not sure...let me look! but I left my black bag there...and you might want to check it because I can't find the garlic I bought and it might be in that bag...is the house smelling yet?

Are we taking the princess to the movie this weekend?

oh shit! had your muse by the tail and it got away....darn...
 
not sure...let me look! but I left my black bag there...and you might want to check it because I can't find the garlic I bought and it might be in that bag...is the house smelling yet?

Are we taking the princess to the movie this weekend?

oh shit! had your muse by the tail and it got away....darn...

Careful. That ugly old bitch bites.

I found the bag, but didn't look in it. I'll give it a good going over.
 
Hi Rob :D



I know that feeling ... just keep telling yourself there's no point in worrying about the things you can't control -- and have a drink ;)

I have the wine in front of me...in one of the very cool wine glasses Molly got me for my b'day.
 
Hi Molly.:kiss:

Hi Tote:kiss:

Hi Rob.:D

Hi Nero.:D

How's everyone this evening?
 
Found the garlic, Tote. Hmmm... No wonder my vampire/lover hasn't been around lately. :rolleyes:

I put it in the fridge. Found a few other fun things in there, too. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top