Fucking a stranger from LIT, who's with me?

I'm so glad you wonderful people are honest.

My one best friend has already told me, she would kill me if I were to go up there and have sex with a complete stranger for one night....

I know it isn't her thing, just wish I could help her understand that this isn't just about me. It's about him :)

That's why I wouldn't share any real information here to begin with :D Alex is not my name, I'm not from NZ and have never been there and my birthday is +/- 1 or 2 years from the one I've put here haha
It has to do with the fact that I'm far from a slut in real life but the thought of it makes me really hot and I'd love to play it out. For it to happen the way i want it to, there should be no attachment whatsoever, just meet the guy/s or girl/s for 1 night and never see them again. I dont want any non-sexual information to be shared, so we can just keep it all about sex.

And btw, I don't know about the other red thigs but red lipstick always makes me feel super hot and gets me horny whenever I put it on :kiss:

That's why I wouldn't share any real information here to begin with :D Alex is not my name, I'm not from NZ and have never been there and my birthday is +/- 1 or 2 years from the one I've put here haha
It has to do with the fact that I'm far from a slut in real life but the thought of it makes me really hot and I'd love to play it out. For it to happen the way i want it to, there should be no attachment whatsoever, just meet the guy/s or girl/s for 1 night and never see them again. I dont want any non-sexual information to be shared, so we can just keep it all about sex.

And btw, I don't know about the other red thigs but red lipstick always makes me feel super hot and gets me horny whenever I put it on :kiss:

Yeah we usually keep it strictly sexual. Or strictly business. I'm here to please you, and you're here to service me. :)

Sorry, my mistake.

The teacher in me.

When one says "in theory" I feel like they're going to have this long dreadful list of reasons why in theory it sounds appealing but reality...

Yeah I'm not a realist. I like being optimistic ;)

Yeah we usually keep it strictly sexual. Or strictly business. I'm here to please you, and you're here to service me. :)

Reminds me of the affair I had with my boss...strictly sexual (theres a cool movie called that).
,oh man was it.

For me as I travel a lot and have a rather nice hotel it would be very hot to met someone I knew from lit. For coffee first...just to connect and get the vibe/safety check (I saw Basic Instinct way back then - hint - not a good date movie). Then off to give the maids something to blush about.

This probably will make me sound like a huge slut, but whatever. I really like this fantasy and I would love, absolutely love it if it were to come true.
As many of you have recently asked-I have many fantasies. Some of which I disclose to you, or on here, and some- I keep to myself.
Some however I really REALLY wish to play out, some I just would rather stay in my head. My most recent fantasy involves someone I met on Lit. My absolute desire is to be his little slut. Submitting myself to him in every way imaginable. I love sex, and the very thought of fucking an absolute stranger gets me incredibly hot. Now you may think, having sex with a total stranger isn't really taboo, well here's where that comes into play. The taboo part is how. Perhaps a chance encounter, or perhaps it is some-what arranged. I want to obey his every command. I really do enjoy kinky, "tie me up, pull my hair, bite me scratch me, and fuck me good" sex. I'm also into being called a slut in bed...as it is the furthest thing of what I am outside of the bedroom ;)

This guy, for one, gets me hot... Has me from playing with my breasts, licking and biting my lips, to having to leave the desk to go pleasure myself before we can continue talking.... He's turned me on from the small little compliments, to little jokes, to incorporating me and the things I like into his fantasies, and to what his plans are for me. And they aren't good. ;)

This goes without saying- I want his cock buried deep in me, making me cum from all different angles.
I want my stilettos wrapped around his head. Nails scratching his back as he's going so hard I practically beg him to stop- but I don't. To bury my face into his neck, as he's making me squirt all over his cock.
The fantasy part? Probably living out one of the cliché "teacher/student" scenes... Being draped over a table, with my little self, reading glasses on and my skirt hiked up...legs spread, and ass out ready for what's to come- a spanking. With hands, rulers. You name it. I love the red marks. Obviously I don't like bruises, but I like when I guy leaves a little mark on me, whether its from ass-slapping, biting, hickeys...etc. I hope to return the favour on him, and show the other girls he's with how they're doing it wrong.
Those who know me, or know somewhat of what I like, will know I am really into deep throating, and I'd love to just take it his whole cock in my mouth before I gag.

Not before this whole hot fantasy ends with an ooey gooey facial. But knowing him, he'd probably want his hot load in me. So I can really be his little slut. Perhaps in another encounter I do the ordering around...That's for another time though. This post obviously shows it is somewhat arranged but I'm sparing every little detail. I'll leave that up to fate, and see where that takes us.

Does anyone else share a fantasy like this? Or is it just me? Either way would love to hear!

:kiss:

I'm lucky to be living something like this fantasy right now, with a former college student of mine. She graduated a few months ago. :devil:

I'm lucky to be living something like this fantasy right now, with a former college student of mine. She graduated a few months ago. :devil:

So I take it, it was worth it?

:) That's hot though! Congrats, I soon hope to extend mine from just vivid fantasies played out through a screen or w/e to an actual reality I can never forget ;)

Great thread! I agree with most of the posters, keeping it strictly sexual is probably for the best. The downfall of that is safety and not being with someone who knows your body and how to please you in just the right places. Along that vein I think a local "buddy" or acquaintance that could be summoned with just a quick "time and place" text message would be ideal. Each time could be a pre-arranged theme, plus its great stress relief. I'm also intrigued by the idea of hookup buddies for frequent travelers, a little destination romance, but isn't that the plot of a movie?

Great thread! I agree with most of the posters, keeping it strictly sexual is probably for the best. The downfall of that is safety and not being with someone who knows your body and how to please you in just the right places. Along that vein I think a local "buddy" or acquaintance that could be summoned with just a quick "time and place" text message would be ideal. Each time could be a pre-arranged theme, plus its great stress relief. I'm also intrigued by the idea of hookup buddies for frequent travelers, a little destination romance, but isn't that the plot of a movie?

lmao, it probably is...
But for me, the thrill lies in the sole fact that I have been there done that with friends with benefits-even they couldn't satisfy me justly every time... And that often lead to them getting more than I did... Which put me in a rock and a hard place.

I feel with a stranger though (within limits), yes make sure he's/she's not crazy, let's not forget clean and such....
What's a night full of uninhibited fun with someone you probably don't ever have to see again?

What if it isn't good? I wouldn't want things to get awkward between myself and someone I knew if they didn't know how to service me and I continued talking to them...

That's something I wouldn't worry about, if you get to the point of wanting to meet the person, that's probably after a lot of extensive discussions about "the right places" ;)
but the idea of having a fuck buddy from lit is also not bad at all, the only thing I wouldn't like about that is the possibility of running into him in "real life".

lmao, it probably is...
But for me, the thrill lies in the sole fact that I have been there done that with friends with benefits-even they couldn't satisfy me justly every time... And that often lead to them getting more than I did... Which put me in a rock and a hard place.

I feel with a stranger though (within limits), yes make sure he's/she's not crazy, let's not forget clean and such....
What's a night full of uninhibited fun with someone you probably don't ever have to see again?

What if it isn't good? I wouldn't want things to get awkward between myself and someone I knew if they didn't know how to service me and I continued talking to them...

Yeah, I see your point. Pros and cons to both options. But why just a night, if it is going to be a one time fling why not make it the whole day? ;)

My fantasy - http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=59820231&postcount=15

That's something I wouldn't worry about, if you get to the point of wanting to meet the person, that's probably after a lot of extensive discussions about "the right places" ;)
but the idea of having a fuck buddy from lit is also not bad at all, the only thing I wouldn't like about that is the possibility of running into him in "real life".

EXACTLY!
Which is why I'm so reluctant to post a profile picture of myself.
I have a few favourites of me-nothing overly sexual...but the biggest thing is having someone recognize me...
Guess I should have done like you and changed my birthday and country of residence lol
But, alas, I'm lazy. :)

Agreed, good point!

I think that is where a good set of pre-agreed upon rules comes in handy. Either pretend to be strangers (which I think would be a little sad) or come up with a creative backstory. A good fuck buddy also might make a good date in a pinch or night on the town tag along if your friends cancel on you.

One fear is your buddy finds a serious significant other, then you are really screwed.

One fear is your buddy finds a serious significant other, then you are really screwed.
Another reason for me to prefer a one night stand over fuck buddy.
And why would pretending to be strangers be sad? I mean, it's not too far away from the truth after all...

Agreed, good point!

I think that is where a good set of pre-agreed upon rules comes in handy. Either pretend to be strangers (which I think would be a little sad) or come up with a creative backstory. A good fuck buddy also might make a good date in a pinch or night on the town tag along if your friends cancel on you.

Which is exactly why I don't mix sex and emotions- if he's good, happens to please me...and things are going good until he does meet someone, I would gladly be happy for him, as it were strictly for sex.
I'm sure this man would make one hell of a fuck buddy...

Although we are in the same province/state, we reside 3-4 hours away...
Nothing would please me more than to service him, and his cock for hours on end...

Maybe I could make a weekend out of it?
A backstory could work too :p

The best sex I've ever had was with someone I met on Lit. Hands down. I completely gave myself over to the experience, to the idea that I was going to have sex with someone that I had only ever emailed with before and actually talked to the day we met. I still have flashbacks to those orgasms :)

So I take it, it was worth it?

:) That's hot though! Congrats, I soon hope to extend mine from just vivid fantasies played out through a screen or w/e to an actual reality I can never forget ;)

Yes! Well to clarify she wasn't from Lit; I knew her as my student. Once she graduated she became fair game. Our sex is much like you describe - she has rape fantasies, loves being slapped, spanked, choked, etc. That was the part that was similar to what you describe. :)

The best sex I've ever had was with someone I met on Lit. Hands down. I completely gave myself over to the experience, to the idea that I was going to have sex with someone that I had only ever emailed with before and actually talked to the day we met. I still have flashbacks to those orgasms :)

Wow, sounds wonderful! At least you have all the memories.

I too hope to be in that position.

One of many I'm sure ;)

I couldn't agree more. As long as there was chemistry in private message or in a room, I'd love to just have passionate, uninhibited sex with someone on here. I don't even need to know your real name. I'd just make sure that it would be medically safe in advance and have at it...

Back