What do you think about when you masturbate?

I am 27 and in pretty good shape. I've had lots of gay sex with some very considerate and gentle guys. I've enjoyed sucking a lot of big cocks, swallowing generous amounts of their spunk, then taking those cocks up my tight bum and getting beautifully fucked. I've been fortunate that the men I've been with have been discrete, we've had consensual sex in safe and controlled ways so that I've never felt coerced or under threat. Even our play-sex in bondage and three-way has been within accepted limits. I know that I've been blessed. But sometimes… sometimes, I just get this stupid craving for some mindless brutal sex where I'm used like a total dirty slut by a bunch of merciless neanderthal gig-cocked guys who just rough-fuck my brains out for the hell of it, make me grovel and humiliate me, gang-bang me in every orifice over and over… am I the only one who feels this way…? I admit that I've frequently tossed-off just fantasizing about this and watching gay online gang-bang porn, it gets me so hard, and I just wonder about it, just once, for the experience...

wow that's quite horny, don't know if I could do that though.
I mean you would have to have some trust.
you just don't know these days.
I have trouble enough meeting guys on their own let alone a couple.
It's not really a thing guys talk about in the open.
Anyway best of luck looking for that gang.
 
Similar scenario for me many times with this variation. The wife and are in 69 and the guy enters her from behind sliding his cock across my tongue as he enters her. He alternates between her pussy and my mouth. It ends feeling his cock pulse and fill her or he pulls out and fills my mouth. Either way I cum hard!

Bi horny male

What i imagine while I wank myself:

While I lay in bed naked I imagine my very naked wife joining me on our bed.
she starts to such my very hard cock slowly up and down, tasting my pre cum leaking out of my helmet.

We change positions and get into a 69 with myself on top.
Her pussy tastes so good, I'm so busy with my tongue and enjoying get the pleasure, I don't notice when someone else enters the room.

And before I notice, they start to play with my balls and arse .
It feels so good that even though I don't know who it is, I don't care.

My wife is still sucking my cock and does not seem to care someone else is playing with me.

I feel their fingers exploring my arse, teasing me, sliding first one then two up inside me.
Then their tongue joins in, with their fingers playing with my smooth balls.

then there is a little movement behind me and suddenly feel something else, I realise then that this someone is a guy.
His cock is sliding between my cheeks, my wife's hands move up and pull my cheeks apart.
I'm so very open for him and he just slides his cock all the way in.
It feels so amazing and a little painful too, but it feels so good as he slowly pulls out then back in.
I feel his balls swinging against mine, then feel our balls together as my wife plays with both sets.

As you can imagine I soon cum wanking myself and I even think one day it might happen, who knows.
 
Similar scenario for me many times with this variation. The wife and are in 69 and the guy enters her from behind sliding his cock across my tongue as he enters her. He alternates between her pussy and my mouth. It ends feeling his cock pulse and fill her or he pulls out and fills my mouth. Either way I cum hard!

That would be near the top of my list.
 
Thought a bout an ex who had a sexy lil bush . I go back to the time she sucked my friends coach because I asked her to do it
 
Lately its been thoughts of me stroking, blowing and fucking big dicks. In full disclosure, I've never stroked, blown or fucked any dicks.
 
Generally, I masturbate to a fantasy inspired by a pic on Lit, often something taboo, such as a much younger woman, relative, both, and/or non-con.
 
A bit of everything

I often masturbate to the thought of being with a TS, very feminine, gorgeous face and mouth, long silky hair. At a very fine restaurant and she gropes me under the table. I'm showing her off. Then it s my turn!
 
I often masturbate to the thought of being with a TS, very feminine, gorgeous face and mouth, long silky hair. At a very fine restaurant and she gropes me under the table. I'm showing her off. Then it s my turn!
Damn that is Hot!!
 
Recent Fantasies

Recently, my hottest masturbating has been thinking of having a man bend me over and give me his load all over my cheeks. The other fantasy has been my wife, or one of her friends giving it to me up my ass. A threesome with another man slides right into my fantasy, what I think about realm as well.
 
[Please do not upload any hardcore images OR those that you did not take yourself to our servers. Thank you!]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think about a lot of different things, whats popped into my head just recently is being made to wear long black gloves and thigh highs while a big guy plays with my cock and balls as I wait in doggy position for him to take my anal virginity while I wear a collar and chain he pulls on!
 
What do you think about or fantasize about when you masturbate? Does it vary?

Again, please include age, sex, and sexual orientation for reference.


Lately, it's inevitably been about the role-plays in which I'm involved here. If you want more details as requested above, then see the list of my role-plays in my signature, below.
 
I think about a lot of different things, whats popped into my head just recently is being made to wear long black gloves and thigh highs while a big guy plays with my cock and balls as I wait in doggy position for him to take my anal virginity while I wear a collar and chain he pulls on!

Nice imagination, Hon! Thanks for sharing!
 
A number of things for me. A pretty Tgirl riding me as I slowly stroke her off to a mutually explosive orgasm.

A woman kneeling, her rear lovingly covered in heavy creamy cum and I'm licking away.
 
Back
Top