Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

This has been a gorgeous weekend and yet tragically I've spent it all at work. I think I'm going to start hoarding my vacation days so that I can't take Octobers off in the future. Best time of year to be in Texas, hands down.

I've decided I have an intense hatred for phrases like "What's your plan? " and "How are you going to fix this? " especially when these phrases get thrown at me if I even so much as bitch about anything at all. Or when I'm telling the tale of the train wreck that is on occasion my life.

What do I plan on doing about it? I plan on wallowing in self pity for at least five minutes before either accepting things as they are and moving on or getting pissed off enough to do something about it. In which case, I will most likely do what I feel is right. What I won't be doing is giving you a play by play of what exactly I intend to do, because fuck you, that's why.

Rant of the day. I'd hashtag this with something clever except I don't believe in hashtags.

Hello all......

Say hello to the newbie to the site. Lifetime TEXAN.:)

Say hello to the newbie to the site. Lifetime TEXAN.:)

I do not get to make the same claim. I was actually born in Buffalo. I've been in Texas since I was for though so my accent is occasionally fun to figure out.

I've decided I have an intense hatred for phrases like "What's your plan? " and "How are you going to fix this? " especially when these phrases get thrown at me if I even so much as bitch about anything at all. Or when I'm telling the tale of the train wreck that is on occasion my life.

What do I plan on doing about it? I plan on wallowing in self pity for at least five minutes before either accepting things as they are and moving on or getting pissed off enough to do something about it. In which case, I will most likely do what I feel is right. What I won't be doing is giving you a play by play of what exactly I intend to do, because fuck you, that's why.

Rant of the day. I'd hashtag this with something clever except I don't believe in hashtags.

Who knows what the plan is, the longer you spend worrying about what's going to happen the less time you have to make something happen!

Sounds like you have the right attitude! :)

So you want a pic of me dressed as Darth Vader swinging my dick like a light saber...;)

I feel like it's time to update this "personal". Mostly because I'm a lot more sure about what I'm looking for than when I first started so here it goes...

About me, the physical basics, I'm 5'4", curvy, pale skin (my skin is only capable of two colors white and red thanks to done pretty intense Irish genes) blue eyes sometimes with glasses, sometimes with contacts but always bright blue. I normally have very long blondish, reddish hair but recently I cut it short to donate it. While I would gladly donate again, I admittedly miss my long hair.

Besides being asked a lot how geeky I am I get asked a lot how curvy or what's your weight. Let me tell you... No matter how skinny the woman this question is beyond rude and makes all of us uncomfortable. 90% of the time if a woman pops back with a quick answer or offers the info up front I can almost gaurentee you she's either really a man, or she's trying to con you. I'm not a skinny woman and I am totally fine with that. If you are not than we're not a good fit for each other and I wish you luck. I'm happy with who I am, but I'm also not going to give you my weight. I've got pictures I don't mind sharing once I get to know you but beyond that it's truly non of your business. I've got a nice big ass and hips perfect for holding on to. I'm not busty though. I'm a 38C. What they lack in size they make up for in perk.

Personality wise, I'm a movie geek. I absolutely love movies. It's through movies that I get to know people. Your top five movies tell me a whole lot about you. Nothing is more exciting than introducing someone to a favorite movie. Watching them, how they react, do they laugh where I did, do they cry? Are they as amped up afterwards as me? I enjoy it immensely! Unlike books, movies can be a joint adventure with someone and I very much love sharing that.

I'm also an introvert, so I've never been one for big crowds, or loud bars. Ask me my opinion on what to do on a Saturday night, I'd much rather hang out by the pool or fire pit in the backyard than go hit the clubs.

I'm also a very interesting mix of blunt honesty and total sweetness. I'll always do my best not to hurt your feelings, but I'm Irish and an Aries, stuff will come out of my mouth that's abrasive and borderline offensive. That being said, I don't like to fight, I hate being ugly, and I love with my whole heart. I would rather be heart broken repeatedly than be mean and distrustful.

Besides all that I bake. And I bake stuff that is orgasmic. I've been proposed to for just my brownies alone. I'm not the best cook, but baking... I know exactly how to use butter, sugar and chocolate.

So that's me. Hopefully not too long winded. What I'm looking for... I like men. Men, for lack of a better way to put it, who are men. I like men who fix things around the house, who know what to do in a fight, who can man a grill like it's an art form, and who take care of their families. Your geek level is unimportant. You don't have to be a card carrying star wars geek to get my attention. Of we click I'll gladly share your interests if you indulge mine.

Physically, I love tall men, color, race... It's whatever if you like me and I like you. I adore tattoos, again it's not a must. At the end of the day I'm a woman so if I like you, I'll find you attractive.

I'm not looking for quick cybering fun. I'd really like to get to know someone and see what happens. I want a family. A husband, lots of kids the whole thing. It might seem silly to post this here if that's what I'm looking for but here is the truth about online dating. Everyone is just looking for the hook up anyway. I can't tell you how many men have sent me dick pics or actively worked to get into my pants on "normal" dating sites. What I like about lit is at least people are honest that that's what they want. I've spent a long time on this site and I've enjoyed it. It's been a safe way to explore my sexuality and what turns me on, what turns me off. I've discovered a lot about myself in that aspect and look forward to the daily adventure and continued exploration. Just hoping to find a good man to do that with. Sex is not an evil, desiring it and desiring it kinky doesn't make us less worthy of love and companionship.

Big Hero 6 you are kicking my ass this weekend. I'd like to say Interstellar is too but unless you have an IMAX or live on the east coast it's not doing crazy buisness. Big Hero 6 though, my gosh when did people start having seven or eight kids again?

Big Hero 6 you are kicking my ass this weekend. I'd like to say Interstellar is too but unless you have an IMAX or live on the east coast it's not doing crazy buisness. Big Hero 6 though, my gosh when did people start having seven or eight kids again?

Just wait until Tuesday when no one's at work and they're dragging even more of their brood to Big Hero 6. Just saw John Wick today and really liked that movie. Have you seen it or was that one wasn't for you?

Just wait until Tuesday when no one's at work and they're dragging even more of their brood to Big Hero 6. Just saw John Wick today and really liked that movie. Have you seen it or was that one wasn't for you?

I loved John Wick. It was awesome.

I watched it with this snobby friend who kept calling it a guy movie and rolling her eyes. I kept thinking, yes, yes it is and I love it!

I watched it with this snobby friend who kept calling it a guy movie and rolling her eyes. I kept thinking, yes, yes it is and I love it!

I agree that it is a guy's movie, but it's still quality enough that you appreciated it. She was missing out if she didn't like it.

She's the type that prefers Oscar movies so I knew she would hate it. But she's also the type that likes to come along specifically so she can bitch about everything. I have thick skin and horrible hearing so it's easy enough to ignore, but it can be tiresome after a while.

She's the type that prefers Oscar movies so I knew she would hate it. But she's also the type that likes to come along specifically so she can bitch about everything. I have thick skin and horrible hearing so it's easy enough to ignore, but it can be tiresome after a while.

I can imagine. Is she a snobby movie viewer if she only likes Oscar movies? Does it ever get to the point where you'd rather go alone than go with her?

No, she's snobby because she and another friend once went to a live theater show that was really quite boring, when she asked what the other friend thought she told her she thought it was boring. Snobby friends response to this was, "that's because it's theater. " When you press her to explain why she likes a movie she can't really give you an answer. She likes them because they are Oscar movies and not for anything else. People like tha,t like movie that they feel make them classy and make them appear intellectual, judging movies like that I think is a tragic waste. You should like a movie, or book, or play, or music for that matter, because it made you think, or made your feel, because you got lost in it, because it made you smile or cry. Not because of how that movie makes you look to others.

No, she's snobby because she and another friend once went to a live theater show that was really quite boring, when she asked what the other friend thought she told her she thought it was boring. Snobby friends response to this was, "that's because it's theater. " When you press her to explain why she likes a movie she can't really give you an answer. She likes them because they are Oscar movies and not for anything else. People like tha,t like movie that they feel make them classy and make them appear intellectual, judging movies like that I think is a tragic waste. You should like a movie, or book, or play, or music for that matter, because it made you think, or made your feel, because you got lost in it, because it made you smile or cry. Not because of how that movie makes you look to others.

I agree with you. Sure, there are crappy movies out there that are worth hating on, but some of those actually/surprisingly get nominated for Oscars. If it's a period piece, you can almost bet it'll be nominated. If it's a movie that makes no sense, it'll be nominated so those at the Oscars can feel like they're superior because they understood its greatness and we didn't. Snobs who go along with that need to realize that movies are escapes and, if done well, it doesn't matter if it's an award winner or not. Sorry to rant, but I'm a bit of a movie fanatic and in the past few years I've been a little fed up with the Academy Awards for their shitty nominations (not all, but some.)

Back