Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasymaster said:
whfu71182216738.jpg
I love these sexy long nipples, they just are calling out to be suck on, very hot and sexy. :heart: :nana: :catroar:

hardgrader said:
I'd need to see and know more about her to fall in love with her. Nipples might be oh so sexy, but I need more than that to engage my mind and body.
Sweet lady you are looking very sweet and sexy here love your sexy nipples, you are looking licking good here to me I thank you for sharing yours Tony ajjm10306ny@hotmail.com :heart: :heart:

Fantasymaster said:

FM, can I still view your pics when all I see on the thread is a big beige box with red letters saying the picture was stollen from another site? I miss all of yours!!!! *pouting*

AJJM10306ny said:
:rose:
Love your sweet sexy long nipples, they look licking good, I would love to be sucking on them, very hot and sexy looking you are thanks yours Tony ajjm10306ny@hotmail.com :rose: :heart:

Sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick, mate, but I am a middle aged, slightly overweight, bearded Voyeur who happens to enjoy the female form in all its exquisite glory, especially nipples.

I don't have sweet sexy long nipples, and if I did, I'd be sucking them myself! :) I have, however, in the dim and distant past, been told I am hot and sexy looking. 16th Feb 1974. I remember it well. I wish I'd had a recorder handy. It doesn't happen very often! Leastwise, not when everyone is sober :(

On the other hand I do have a 9 inch tongue and I can breathe through my ears! ;)

JenniferMidnight said:
FM, can I still view your pics when all I see on the thread is a big beige box with red letters saying the picture was stollen from another site? I miss all of yours!!!! *pouting*

Sorry Jen :( I will have to stop hot linking. Strange though, because I can see them clear as day. They are still there now. AJJM10306ny apparently can see them because he thinks my last post is me. (Sweet, but very confused!)

I'll try a few from pafegami (read backwards) and see what happens. Can you let me know please?

right click on the image and select "Properties"

Copy the weblink from there and paste it into a new web-browser.

Malich said:
right click on the image and select "Properties"

Copy the weblink from there and paste it into a new web-browser.

Holy geeeez Malich...you have no idea what (who) you are dealing with. What's (and where do I get) a web-browser? I think I need to sit on someone's lap and have this explained to me...in great detail... *giggle*

(all is not lost, I was able, with great success, to right click on the image and select "properties" (omg I'm killing myself here...)

JenniferMidnight said:
Holy geeeez Malich...you have no idea what (who) you are dealing with. What's (and where do I get) a web-browser? I think I need to sit on someone's lap and have this explained to me...in great detail... *giggle*

(all is not lost, I was able, with great success, to right click on the image and select "properties" (omg I'm killing myself here...)

You can sit on Mine, Jennifer. :nana: I probably won't be able to help either, but something else might come up, :nana: and we can do something about it. :)

Jennifer,

Sorry, but I just have to comment on your AV. It's been up awhile I know, but I am trying to ignore it because it gets me completely distracted. The way the blouse billows so carelessly, as if it were put on in a rush following something naughty. Then, the gauzy, see through material reveals the dark image of your lovely nipple. Hmmm. Of course, the womanly way in which you fill out the blouse is so very captivating. I scroll through things and I am immediately honed(horned?) in on that AV. Just too bad the image couldn't be a whole lot larger. :)

SxRx

SxRx said:
Jennifer,

Sorry, but I just have to comment on your AV. It's been up awhile I know, but I am trying to ignore it because it gets me completely distracted. The way the blouse billows so carelessly, as if it were put on in a rush following something naughty. Then, the gauzy, see through material reveals the dark image of your lovely nipple. Hmmm. Of course, the womanly way in which you fill out the blouse is so very captivating. I scroll through things and I am immediately honed(horned?) in on that AV. Just too bad the image couldn't be a whole lot larger. :)

SxRx

Jennifer,

You are something!
He's right.

Absolutely sexy av!

JenniferMidnight said:

Well, if you ever find yourself local I'd be glad to help :) my lap is comfortable :)

perfect nipples

JenniferMidnight said:
Thanks for taking the time to give me your thoughts on nipples...i'm actually looking for your idea of 'the perfect' nipple. {smile}
J
The perfect nipple is dark and has a large surrounding areola, its surface containing little aroused bumps, with the nipple itself thick and long. When aroused it should offer succour to the partner(s) so feel firm in the mouth or fingers, willing to be bitten and sucked, twisted or stretched. I've never liked pink nipples or small flat ones that when aroused change little, and inverted ones leave no pleasure for me personally (though I am sure there are many out there for whom they do).

The perfect nipple can make up for anything in the breast behind it...mmm!

SxRx said:
Jennifer,
SxRx

It felt cool and sensual as it caressed my skin, the fabric teasing the tips of my nipples with its coarseness. I naturally arched my back, just a little, admiring my large areolas and felt a flood of warm arousal flow through my body as my nipples grew hard … yet still tender. They pushed against my camisole flaunting the shape of my breasts – their roundness – their fullness. Thoughts of my lover slowly tracing a fingertip under my breast floated through my mind - the tip of his finger slowly traveling up the side, causing goosebumps, and then over to circle my areola. Where was this lover while I wore my pink camisole? Where were his soft lips and williing tongue…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back