YAHOO CHAT Thread - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever wanted to fuck your favorite CELEBRITY? If so, I would love to hear from you! PM ME with a list of celebs you like and hopefully we can work out a roleplay!

or

If you are a fan of the TV show SMALLVILLE or the movie STAR WARS and love PERVERTED roleplay, PM me for some NASTY fun! Together we can create a roleplay with two characters from the series. The scene can be based on an episode of the series or one that we create ourselves! Scenes with a lot of detail are a must and knowledge of either Star Wars or Smallville is crucial.

Yahoo: smallvilleroleplaygirl
 
Let's get turned on

Coming back to lit after an extended hiatus. Figured I start easy with one of these pre made threads. Anyways, I'm a 38 year old single guy living in SoCal. Hoping to have a nice chat with lovely lady of any age who likes talking about the things that turn us on. Of course, I'm happy to talk about other things as well, as I tend to be the talkative friendly sort, but since we're all here, let's go ahead and just assume that sex is one of the things I really like talking about :)

Anyways, feel free to message me at sabrbob on yahoo.

Have a great evening everyone.
 
Almost friday

Alone I'm the office today and will be on most of the day. Please feel free to either pm or add me to yahoo, dirtyoldman8110.
 
I'm always open for an YIM chat. It helps make the day go by faster at work. I'm open to chat about anything ;).

LennoxPlansCAL
 
I'm around. Not into married men (sorry!), and please be willing to send a picture.

sorcha.mackenzie
 
Hey there. I'm on Yahoo now if anyone is interested in a little chat or fun. Not really into role play but willing to talk about whatever. 29/m and very open minded. Send me a PM
 
horny and looking

open to anyone really! but do have the hots for a

1. young and horny girl
2. married women
 
Me and my boyfriend are on Yahoo MMessager. Either of us are looking to do some good long detailed roleplay. Roleplay with just one of us or both. Hit us up with some interesting rp ideas
 
Halloween Roleplay?

Hello! I love to roleplay on yahoo. Check out my profile and see if we share any common interests. I like things to be hidden, secret, forbidden, naughty… maybe a little nasty I find the usual loving couple boring. I like to play younger and I’m looking for detailed roleplay with my babysitter, sister, mom, aunt or similar. Today I'm thinking a costume party or some other variation on this spooky holiday... Message me if interested. Ladies only please… My yahoo id is in my profile…
 
]Kyledavis19 love to role play and just to chat I'm straight have pics if wanna no about looks from NC usa

Would love to here from you

Also I appear offline even when not so send me a message anytime
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to chat with married couples or wives. My current fantasy involves joining a married couple for mfm sex.
 
Just thinking about a little spell on-line ...

But the Trick or Treaters have started knocking on my door. :(
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top