removing male pubic hair?

...yet waxed women look like preteens. Odd double standard huh?

Nope. Like to keep a nice little tuft of fur on mons veneris.
And a tight shave on the rest, to make oral better for all attending.




standards are good, and double standards must be twice as good!
:D
 
Balls should be shaved!

Let's be honest. A trimmed Mons is a thing of beauty. A man can emulate the same effect - especially if he has other body hair. That halo of shaved pubes mixed in a forest of abdominal hair - way too amateur.

Balls tho - no matter how you trim the hair there - it looks like a bald guy doing a comb over.
 
I would show a short video of me shaving mine, but every time I show my self its gets deleted :(
 
Slow but steady wins the race.

First it is different for each person but we all have our brothers, so to speak, and if you find the one you feel similar to then this will help.

For most of life I have not cared because she didn't care and it was just trimming.
The new lady likes to play down there so I tried many ways:

Shaving: Well no matter what I do I end up with nicks and thats no fun. Also it comes back pretty fast so I wanted to try removal.

Chemical hair removal: That did not work so well because some spots were not as well taken care of as the rest. Second application was too soon and burnt the skin a bit. perhaps it would work over longer time and less regrowth. (I may try this again)

Waxing: OMFG. Nope my pain threshold is too low in that area and considering she would like the balls clean. End of story.

Epilator: That I tried after using tweezers to do it all. (more on that below) I find it funny how they name them. Silk, Satinelle, Smooth The review of the first epilator to come out (Epilady, a coil unit) said it was a screaming success. In that story screaming was the focal point. LOL Interesting read with history and old commercials and ratings: http://www.epilatorcentral.com

Tweezers: A pair of old tweezers I had and refinished the jaws by running a fine file between them. The jaws are totally parallel and don't let go. This works BUT it is slow, like in weeks. However at one or two hairs at a time the pain is almost nothing. I just took the opportunity when in the bathroom to do a few or a lot at a time. After it is done it is just maintenance. There is a hair here and there but not long and hardly noticed. When I find them I remove them.
I am doing this because the epilator was a fair bit of torture, spinning away at x rpm ripping out lots at a time and catching skin even if I pulled it tight. Thus the title I picked, Slow and steady wins the race.

Like I said above I may try the Chemical method again (I used Veet) but for now slow is good. No pain, just time.
 
Last edited:
Ballsitch

I have the hairy ball problem. Even when working outside, hot sweaty crotch and abrasion creates huge problems.

I tried shaving once and the abrasion got worse, and heavy itch as it grew back in. It was horrible.

So waxing is the way to go? Is there a home kit? I would be too embarrassed to go get it done professionally.
 
Back
Top