Hot Moms At Preschool Drop Off

cumbtwntits

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Posts
1,076
I can't help it. I'm a married guy but there is one woman at drop off that I want to fuck. She's dirty blond, wears tight workout clothes and often glances at me with bedroom eyes. Today she had on yoga pants, tank top and no bra. She had me hard. The problem is we have mutual friends in common so hooking up is off limits.

Anyone else run into these issues at drop off? Tell me your drop off stories.

After this morning I need to stroke my cock and cum hard. I'm so horny.

Feel free to drop me a PM.
 
I don't know about other Dads at the school, but there is this one male teacher I have the hots for in a big way. I like to go early on the days he's on yard duty to chat him up. :eek: He's younger than I, and married, but I indulge myself in little fantasies about him regularly. :D
 
There's one extremely sexy woman at mine, who often wears tights, or in summer super-short shorts, or worse, mini skirts. She's got fantastic, long, smooth, naturally tanned legs that go ALL the way up, how I'd love to press up behind her, slide my hands slowly up her silky legs, hitch up her skirt, and... The things I would do to her! Have often imagined it, and my imagination is pretty vivid! ;)
 
Last edited:
Woman next door who always drops off in tight yoga pants, thong panties visible and a full and obvious cameltoe! I know she does it for show, I am very appreciative!
 
As a preschool teacher I'd love to chime in and say I check out dads all the time ad would be absolutely thrilled if one of them actually flirted a bit.
I often fantasize about one of the dads being here on lit and seeing me and somehow dropping little hints about it when he drops off his kid...
:eek:

Where do you teach my stepson is in preschool!!!
:nana:
 
I had been trading smiles and hellos all year with this hot young mom at my daughters preschool. About a month ago we met at a park and started talking a bit and ended up exchanging numbers. About ten minutes after leaving she sent me a text saying "she though I was gorgeous" and it all fell into place. We ended up arranging a meeting at my place. This hot young mom 21yo gave me one of the best blow jobs and fucked like a porn star! She had a tasty little pussy too. We haven't had the chance to do it again but we plan on it in the next week or so.
 
Theres not much to look at from my perspective, but i also try not to even think that way. I can't. If I think about wanting I start to want to DO something about wanting. And that's just not cool in your own neighborhood with the parent of someone in your kids' school.
 
I can't help it. I'm a married guy but there is one woman at drop off that I want to fuck. She's dirty blond, wears tight workout clothes and often glances at me with bedroom eyes. Today she had on yoga pants, tank top and no bra. She had me hard. The problem is we have mutual friends in common so hooking up is off limits.

Anyone else run into these issues at drop off? Tell me your drop off stories.

After this morning I need to stroke my cock and cum hard. I'm so horny.

Feel free to drop me a PM.

I have a friend that looks alot like what you describe...sadly the kids she cares for are too old for preschool

but this same friend once asked to have phone sex while she waited to pick up the kids from school

I still regret that I said no
 
I have no idea where the local infants school is, but must be reasonably close, as at just before 4pm every weekday, the yummy mummies walking past the front of my house...:cool:
Almost glad I'm not working at the moment, especially as it is finally getting warm, and the layers are coming off.
 
Now I wonder how some of my Dads felt when they dropped their kids off for class :rolleyes:

you were a teacher?...I am sure they were thinking about what it would be like to have you ride them and or have them teach you a few lessons in the bedroom

I still remember when my Dad told me he thought my new french teacher was attractive

I looked at him oddly but was curious

he was right she was hot...I had a crush on her the entire year
 
As a preschool teacher I'd love to chime in and say I check out dads all the time ad would be absolutely thrilled if one of them actually flirted a bit.
I often fantasize about one of the dads being here on lit and seeing me and somehow dropping little hints about it when he drops off his kid...
:eek:

If only you were my kid's teacher!
 
Young Moms, Represent

As a mom of two that occasionally goes back to the home office with sticky thighs and a desire to be a bad girl, we salute the hot dads and men who can't help but stare!

PM to explore this idea a little
 
As a mom of two that occasionally goes back to the home office with sticky thighs and a desire to be a bad girl, we salute the hot dads and men who can't help but stare!

PM to explore this idea a little

I need more ladies like you at drop off
 
Yesterday evening I encountered a mom at preschool that I hadn't met before. I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't get a chance to talk to her ... but had plenty of opportunity to look and admire. She had pale porcelain skin and long, dark feathered hair, and wore a purple tunic and black leggings. And she was about five months pregnant, which ... well, I'm certainly no fetishist but there's something awfully attractive about that condition.
 
Yep

Waiting for my 22 yo baby sitter damn my Wife and I drool over her
I can relate. We've hired several smokin hot babysitters. Sometimes they look at me like a kid dangling a donut in front of a fat man.

And some of the mom's and teachers at my son's school are hot. Fuck. These young women get me all wound up. At the last field trip one was really chatting me up. She's got killer legs and ass and her husband is really flabby. I get the impression he isn't taking care of business...
 
Yep

As a mom of two that occasionally goes back to the home office with sticky thighs and a desire to be a bad girl, we salute the hot dads and men who can't help but stare!

PM to explore this idea a little
This is so good to hear! I don't feel so bad now for gawking a little...
 
Back
Top