GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anniejustagirl said:
oooo i do so love a good Grope!

Nice hands there, Lovey! How goes the battle today? :rose: :kiss:

My day was shit, but a newly accepted submissive is making it better. He learns quickly.

Mood~irritated, pissed off and just generally evil minded bitchy
Wearing~loose white pants, wife beater, no bra, no panties
Mood~ some hard core, old skool hip hop (which suits my mood perfectly)

Ms_Lilith said:
My day was shit, but a newly accepted submissive is making it better. He learns quickly.
Well...good for better! *grin*

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Mood~irritated, pissed off and just generally evil minded bitchy
Wearing~loose white pants, wife beater, no bra, no panties
Mood~ some hard core, old skool hip hop (which suits my mood perfectly)

*hugz* anyway! Hang in there, baby! I sure do hope it gets better, Darlin! :kiss:

MOOD: Good...and challenged with everyday life, but at least it's warming up again
UNDIES: more baby blue today
MUSIC: Melissa Etheridge "The Road Less Traveled" nice cover of Refugee

So quiet in here.... i think i've mentioned that before... maybe it's time to start talking to myself again. :rolleyes:

Leaving Hugz and :kiss:es for all... i miss the chat times and crowds in here.... it's always been safe and fun, but the echoes are starting to get to me.... i miss friends. Thank goodness the Young Man still chats at me now and again. *chuckle*

Have a wonderful day all.... i'll look hopefully forward to times when the crowds and laughter return!

A friend is like a four leaf clover,
hard to find but lucky to have.

- Samantha Rosales -

Anniejustagirl said:
MOOD: Good...and challenged with everyday life, but at least it's warming up again
UNDIES: more baby blue today
MUSIC: Melissa Etheridge "The Road Less Traveled" nice cover of Refugee

So quiet in here.... i think i've mentioned that before... maybe it's time to start talking to myself again. :rolleyes:

Leaving Hugz and :kiss:es for all... i miss the chat times and crowds in here.... it's always been safe and fun, but the echoes are starting to get to me.... i miss friends. Thank goodness the Young Man still chats at me now and again. *chuckle*

Have a wonderful day all.... i'll look hopefully forward to times when the crowds and laughter return!

A friend is like a four leaf clover,
hard to find but lucky to have.

- Samantha Rosales -

Annie!!!!

My mood sucks today...could use a hug..

How have you been?? I am sorry I have not been a good friend of late. It's been busy in work...and I've just been feeling...UGH....

Honey123 said:
Annie!!!!

My mood sucks today...could use a hug..

How have you been?? I am sorry I have not been a good friend of late. It's been busy in work...and I've just been feeling...UGH....
*HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* :kiss:

Don't even go there! That's not what i meant at all... i know everyone has life on their plates.... You're a good friend by just knowing you're over there.... i'm sorry that the mood sucks... and i wish it better for you in a hurry.... you're coming to the end of work pretty soon aren't you?! Be gentle with yourself..... and your son... and the hello with everything else for the time being.... Be your own priority and know that i'm always nearby if you ever need the shoulder... or whatever!

:rose: x15... <-----and these are actually multi-colored spring Tulips to boot!

Anniejustagirl said:
*HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* :kiss:

Don't even go there! That's not what i meant at all... i know everyone has life on their plates.... You're a good friend by just knowing you're over there.... i'm sorry that the mood sucks... and i wish it better for you in a hurry.... you're coming to the end of work pretty soon aren't you?! Be gentle with yourself..... and your son... and the hello with everything else for the time being.... Be your own priority and know that i'm always nearby if you ever need the shoulder... or whatever!

:rose: x15... <-----and these are actually multi-colored spring Tulips to boot!

:)

Annie...like I have always said...your light covers me with happiness.

:kiss:

Afternoon everyone, just to let you all know that I shall be flying to the states this weekend for the funeral of a long-time litster that some of you may know, yesterday morning 69forever was rushed into emergency surgery but suffered a heart attack in the OR and never regained consciousness, now I never knew him that well but I have known his new-found love very well for almost as long as i've been coming to Lit, so I am heading over to give her my shoulder to lean on, she has been there for me over the past year when things became quite dark in my world and she helped me through it, now I owe her my shoulder at the very least.

Can I ask all of you to say a prayer to whichever being you follow for her to stay strong at this difficult time.

I just wish my first visit to the states was under more happy times but alas it is not to be so.

:rose:

mark197205 said:
Afternoon everyone, just to let you all know that I shall be flying to the states this weekend for the funeral of a long-time litster that some of you may know, yesterday morning 69forever was rushed into emergency surgery but suffered a heart attack in the OR and never regained consciousness, now I never knew him that well but I have known his new-found love very well for almost as long as i've been coming to Lit, so I am heading over to give her my shoulder to lean on, she has been there for me over the past year when things became quite dark in my world and she helped me through it, now I owe her my shoulder at the very least.

Can I ask all of you to say a prayer to whichever being you follow for her to stay strong at this difficult time.

I just wish my first visit to the states was under more happy times but alas it is not to be so.

OMG ~ how sad!!!!

My thoughts will be with him, his family, his love...and of course you Mark! Safe travels!
:heart:

Honey123 said:
:)

Annie...like I have always said...your light covers me with happiness.

:kiss:
*blush* you just made my day and then some, Honey! :kiss:

mark197205 said:

{{{{{{{{{{Mark}}}}}}}}}} And for you to be strong for her when she doesn't have it in her.... you are an amazing man, Mark... always remember that and keep it close to that huge heart of yours.

My condolences and warm comforting, healing thoughts to all involved.... and at times of loss like this.... good reminder to always tell those we love of that precious emotion! Go Gently... and Safely, Mark! :kiss:

mark197205 said:

Travel safely, and may your shoulders be warm and wide enough, both for her, and for you...

Honey123 said:
OMG ~ how sad!!!!

My thoughts will be with him, his family, his love...and of course you Mark! Safe travels!
:heart:

Thank you Honey-bunch. :kiss: :rose:

It is very sad, they only met a few months ago, and were almost immeadiately inseperable, my flights are now booked and I just got off the phone with her, she is understandably borderline hysterical and I just wish I could get there sooner than sunday.

Anniejustagirl said:
*blush* you just made my day and then some, Honey! :kiss:

{{{{{{{{{{Mark}}}}}}}}}} And for you to be strong for her when she doesn't have it in her.... you are an amazing man, Mark... always remember that and keep it close to that huge heart of yours.

My condolences and warm comforting, healing thoughts to all involved.... and at times of loss like this.... good reminder to always tell those we love of that precious emotion! Go Gently... and Safely, Mark! :kiss:

Thank you Annie, its not going to be an easy experience but it is one that I am willing to undergo for a very special lady who has done more for me than she probably realizes.

I am very sorry to hear about that, Mark. I think you're doing a wonderful thing flying to be with her when she most needs that offered shoulder.

Travel safely.

mark197205 said:
Thank you Annie, its not going to be an easy experience but it is one that I am willing to undergo for a very special lady who has done more for me than she probably realizes.
The fact that it won't be easy just makes it that much more of a gift, Mark.... not only to her, but to yourself as well! :kiss: Sending you more strength for your journey! When do you leave, Sweetie? I'll keep you in my heart!

Afternoon everybody!

Mood~tired and sore
Wearing~white wife beater, red bra and matching boxer briefs.
Listening to~ my inner voice screaming at me.

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Afternoon everybody!

Mood~tired and sore
so what has that voice been screaming?!?! Hide out from the Vibe? Where do i get in line to kick your inner voice's ass!? :p

and tell me about tired and sore too.... :kiss:

mark197205 said:

I'm very sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences.

OK, I can't resist, and probably the deceased would appreciate this anyway:

69forever has passed on. Does this mean 69 no more? Now that is sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

dizzylia said:
I am very sorry to hear about that, Mark. I think you're doing a wonderful thing flying to be with her when she most needs that offered shoulder.

Travel safely.

Thank you dizzy, I shall be sure to pass on everyones condolences.

Anniejustagirl said:
The fact that it won't be easy just makes it that much more of a gift, Mark.... not only to her, but to yourself as well! :kiss: Sending you more strength for your journey! When do you leave, Sweetie? I'll keep you in my heart!

I leave at 7.55am Sunday morning, which means leaving home at around 3.30/4.00 am to get to the airport, am contemplating not going to bed Saturday at all, fortunately I dont have to drive myself to Heathrow, my partner (who's idea it was for me to go in the first place btw) is taking me.
I know that if the positions were reversed, she would do the same for me.

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Afternoon everybody!

Mood~tired and sore

Hiya Luna. :) :rose:

Roxanne Appleby said:
I'm very sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences.

OK, I can't resist, and probably the deceased would appreciate this anyway:

69forever has passed on. Does this mean 69 no more? Now that is sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Thank you Rox, I am sure that Yes will be touched by everyones words and thoughts that they have expressed.

LOL, I do believe he would really appreciate that, he apparently had a wicked sense of humour. :D

*hugs* Luna...hope the day has been a little more relaxing than when you posted....?

Mood: a little harried, but excited
Wearing: overalls, a cream colored tank, and brown sandals
Listening to: 7th Heaven

...:nana: I'm moving again! This time to an apartment. With my best guy friend I've known since high school. He finally broke away from his parents and decided to move up this way.

:nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back