how to de activate profile?can anyone help me out please?

bi_sub_lady_doc

Literotica Guru
at first i thought of deleting the account.later i came to know that unfortunately there was no such options (please let me know if there is any option like that)
i now want to deactivate the profile, so that i can be able to reactivate it if i ever decide to come back.
the reasons for leaving lit
1)it‘s pretty addictive , occupying most of my leisure times
2) instead of having fun, i was left to give replies & fight it out with intolerant neo -nazis.
another query, how does the FAQ function? everytime i try to search something , it says “sorry no matches“
any help from generous people will be much appreciated.regards

What is wrong with just closing your browser and forgetting about Lit?
I do that with every forum I get bored of.

But then I dont care about public attention much and never write goodbye letters.

Log out and go do something else.
Dont log back.
Simple.

What is wrong with just closing your browser and forgetting about Lit?
I do that with every forum I get bored of.

But then I dont care about public attention much and never write goodbye letters.

Log out and go do something else.
Dont log back.
Simple.

hmmm...that is the last option i am left with
thank you

tumblr_n1tsrtpmgr1t2as4so1_400.png

As mentioned above, go and do something else with your time.

It's a big ol' world out there, go and experience it. Meet some real people, read some books, volunteer.

Moderate the time you spend here if you think you're spending too much time.

Also, spend a bit of time lurking around some of the other boards. I think you will find there are forums and threads where you can have fun, feel welcome, and fit right in. You may have stumbled into some forums that require some thicker skin, the ability to ignore hurtful words and malicious posters, or both.
Try the ignore feature, I hear it can be helpful if you have folks trolling or harassing you, or if have difficulty rolling with the punches.

Even with a deactivated account, you could spend hours reading the boards as a visitor. Ultimately, you will have to decide "that's enough Lit for now", and go and do something else with your time.

tumblr_n1tsrtpmgr1t2as4so1_400.png

As mentioned above, go and do something else with your time.

It's a big ol' world out there, go and experience it. Meet some real people, read some books, volunteer.

Moderate the time you spend here if you think you're spending too much time.

Also, spend a bit of time lurking around some of the other boards. I think you will find there are forums and threads where you can have fun, feel welcome, and fit right in. You may have stumbled into some forums that require some thicker skin, the ability to ignore hurtful words and malicious posters, or both.
Try the ignore feature, I hear it can be helpful if you have folks trolling or harassing you, or if have difficulty rolling with the punches.

Even with a deactivated account, you could spend hours reading the boards as a visitor. Ultimately, you will have to decide "that's enough Lit for now", and go and do something else with your time.

that was a pretty usefull reply, you are bang on regarding the need to have “thick skin“.

that was a pretty usefull reply, you are bang on regarding the need to have “thick skin“.

Fantastic.

Now log off already, and go enjoy and experience something else - anything else - other than Lit for a little while.

Don't worry, we'll all still be here when you come back.

Back