Only posting a couple non-nude pics

So, here I am all day wondering and feeling tingles as thoughts of anyone viewing, let alone commenting! I am so, just thrilled with the result! Beyond my wildest dreams! I am so honored by all of the messages and posts! Thank you, I am so dripping wet, yes I said that, that I am forced, pun intended, to pet myself.

Here is the color Image of how to see me. Xoxoxo

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, here I am all day wondering and feeling tingles as thoughts of anyone viewing, let alone commenting! I am so, just thrilled with the result! Beyond my wildest dreams! I am so honored by all of the messages and posts! Thank you, I am so dripping wet, yes I said that, that I am forced, pun intended, to pet myself.

Mmmm, wish I was there to pet that for you... Damn, what a lovely picture. May have to go pet myself now.

Hmm I wonder more wet than you were in the picture.

Only have a couple more and they are very explicit. So, I may take them down soon because I may start to hyperventilate or something.

So, here goes. Be nice,

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Yikes

Well this weekends pics were spectacularly unexpected, dramatic change of direction.

Very interesting and looking forward to wherever you take it next. :D

Thank you! Thank you all, but its time to move on and explore myself, and let him bring me out further. I shouldn't have put them here, but as one said, the after glow is addictive.hopefully, only was addictive or will have to search for some other way to let it out???

Thank you! Thank you all, but its time to move on and explore myself, and let him bring me out further. I shouldn't have put them here, but as one said, the after glow is addictive.hopefully, only was addictive or will have to search for some other way to let it out???

Yeah moderation is odd here given what some people have as avatars.

Regardless you can link to pics like those great ones from the weekend just not show them direct on site, so can stick around and explore.

Ouch I am sad that I missed the show. I did enjoy the boldness.

Keep Posting!!

Just keep the explicit ones off the site. Everything up until the one of you and hubby making that hot connection were just fine and well within the rules. Just remember that you are in charge of what you post and the mods will let you know if you go too far. In fact, the mods are pretty much all over the place when it comes to what they remove. There is no rhyme or reason, so there is no reason for you to be upset.

PLEASE STICK AROUND!! :rose::rose::rose:

Back