Only posting a couple non-nude pics

Psychprofgal

Open Minded
Hi, thanks for looking and commenting. This is hard for me as I never thought of myself as 'sexy', ever. My husband took a couple pics, and I let him, to show me. I was surprised and looked for an anonymous place to get an unbiased opinion. Literotica seems like just such a place. Thank you and maybe be kind or at least gentle. Xoxox

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for looking and commenting. This is hard for me as I never thought of myself as 'sexy', ever. My husband took a couple pics, and I let him, to show me. I was surprised and looked for an anonymous place to get an unbiased opinion. Literotica seems like just such a place. Thank you and maybe be kind or at least gentle. Xoxox

Welcome ! That a good start.
Nice body, can we see some more pics please ? :)

Great start!

You have a gorgeous body and a terrific sense of style! Thank you for sharing. I hope this is just the beginning!

Now really ! What is the media doing that would make a woman like you doubt she is sexy. With a body like that and the brain to be a psychprof, you are incredibly sexy.

Glad to hear that you were surprised and delighted to see yourself in a "sexy" kind of way. You have a very alluring body; incredibly feminine, and just downright sexy in my opinion.

Would love to see more, even if they are non-nude pics.

Wow... thats a great start....welcome to the Lit boards...

Hmmm, this is very nice! Thank you. Was never curvy enough and small breasts. Men seem to want , we'll, more. Maybe it's time to just appreciate what was given.

Only have this one more. Have worn the miracle type bra for years. I think I'll wear these regular bras and be comfortable with it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hmmm, this is very nice! Thank you. Was never curvy enough and small breasts. Men seem to want , we'll, more. Maybe it's time to just appreciate what was given.

Only have this one more. Have worn the miracle type bra for years. I think I'll wear these regular bras and be comfortable with it. Thank you.

Some guys prefer big boobs, some don't. I like all sizes :)
And you certainly are curvy enough !

Hmmm, this is very nice! Thank you. Was never curvy enough and small breasts. Men seem to want , we'll, more.

Nonsense. There isn't really just one "type" of sexy. On a related note. Take a look at classical representations of ideal feminine beauty. Those women are more lithe than buxom and curvy.

You look totally yummy. Believe it or not, there are lots of guys (and gals) who prefer smaller breasts. (Look around and you'll find several Lit threads on this topic.) Enjoy what you have, and be glad you don't have to deal with all the baggage (pardon the pun) that comes with big boobs. My S/O is amply endowed, and she hates it. Men are always looking at her boobs when they talk to her (even colleagues at work), she gets backaches, she has trouble finding clothes that fit, she worries about being at higher risk for breast cancer, etc. So I get it, and I'd still be crazy about her if she was an A-cup. I'm in love with her brains, not her breasts. ;)

You look very lovely. You can say a lot without being nude. Many times, it is more erotic. I am sure you are proud of your figure, I would be!!!!!

holy shit, your body is incredible. thanks for sharing.

Stunningly sexy! Do you know your husband (and millions of men) think you are beautiful, sensual, and classy? Such a rare combination should be recognized and rewarded.

Cheers,K

Oh my! I am so blushing! Thank you all! Thank you! Maybe Ill let him take some more this weekend?? Xoxo

Back